It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been Visiting For Years, Finally Joined ! (Introduction)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Hi Fellow ATS Members,

Excited to finally join you guys. As the title states, I have been a big fan of ATS for years but never joined. A while back when I was still living in FL, me, my father, and 2 friends of mine decided to go launch the fireworks that I had bought. It was the fourth of July, and unfortunately the weather was not the greatest. It was drizzling, and there was this misty overcast all night long. We had been launching fireworks for about an hour or so, drinking beers, while trying to hurry up so we could get back indoors. That is when I heard my father say "WTF is that?" while pointing to the sky. We all saw 3 red glowing lights break through the mist and just hover over our heads. It was really baffling. We all stood there speechless looking at these 3 lights just hover silently. They had to be there for about 5-10 minutes when my friend Danny decided to launch a few whistlers at it. He was able to get 2 off. Nothing ! No response or movement. 5 minutes later, they just started fading into the mist and vanished. When I got home, I started searching for other experiences people had. That was how I came across ATS.

My interests are: Aviation, macroeconomics, investing, nature, gardening etc.

Glad to be here with you guys and gals, shoot me any questions you have.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: HanSolo31

Welcome to ATS!

Just curious, approx how far above your heads were the lights, and did you experience any physical sensations along with them?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Happy ats birthday. Welcome to you

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Approximately 1500'-2000' AGL. No physical sensations at all, besides utter shock and excitement. I never believed in UFO's and thought that most of the sightings reported were just lies. So needless to say, this event shattered some of my core beliefs and forced me to reassess many of my values.

link   
Hello and welcome!
Pick out your tinfoil hat at the entry door.

link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Sounds like quite the experience! I believe most of this stuff is military related but I definitely do not rule out other possibilities.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanSolo31
Hi Fellow ATS Members,

Excited to finally join you guys. As the title states, I have been a big fan of ATS for years but never joined. A while back when I was still living in FL, me, my father, and 2 friends of mine decided to go launch the fireworks that I had bought. It was the fourth of July, and unfortunately the weather was not the greatest. It was drizzling, and there was this misty overcast all night long. We had been launching fireworks for about an hour or so, drinking beers, while trying to hurry up so we could get back indoors. That is when I heard my father say "WTF is that?" while pointing to the sky. We all saw 3 red glowing lights break through the mist and just hover over our heads. It was really baffling. We all stood there speechless looking at these 3 lights just hover silently. They had to be there for about 5-10 minutes when my friend Danny decided to launch a few whistlers at it. He was able to get 2 off. Nothing ! No response or movement. 5 minutes later, they just started fading into the mist and vanished. When I got home, I started searching for other experiences people had. That was how I came across ATS.

My interests are: Aviation, macroeconomics, investing, nature, gardening etc.

Glad to be here with you guys and gals, shoot me any questions you have.

'You think your fireworks are impressive human?'
You know the more I read about aliens the more I'm convinced they're dicks that are just constant one-uppers.
edit on 9-9-2017 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. I was coming here on occasion for many years before I joined. I learned long ago that this site would show the real news before MSM would.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Exactly. I find myself relying much less on MSM and to be honest I find out about events on ATS way before the media even mentions anything.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Welcome

What year was your sighting? I had a very similar sighting about 4-5 years ago a few weeks before the 4th of July, but in the UK. It lasted nearly two hours.

Anyways welcome!
Hopefully I'll see you around the boards sometime

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Glad to have you here. My quest for the truth is what brought me to ATS. Enjoy the ride!

new topics

top topics

join