It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Is Preparing For War

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I just found this article a few minutes ago and thought that I would share it here.
It does have a lot of information and I have only given it a glance before posting it.
We can all read it and go from there.
www.israeldefense.co.il...

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
All countries prepare for war against their enemies. Nothing new here. One American ship left Yokosa base yesterday here in Japan and is heading for Thailand for R and R for their military soldiers. First stop is Hong Kong though.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Unless Israel websites order dates differently, the date of that article is the 9th of July, right?

edit on 9-9-2017 by Tempter because: Wrong date

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

They do their dates differently this article has today's date.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Unless Israel websites order dates differently, the date of that article is the 9th of July, right?

If you look at the satellite photos, a number of them have what I'd call "reverse" dates - such as 13/2/17. That has to be February 13th, of course, since there is no 13th month.

I would say this article is only a couple of days old because when I did a Google search, it turned up with an age of only three days.

Even so, with all the rhetoric and increased missile and nuke tests, war is coming. Imo it's not a matter of "if" but "when."

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

the date of that article is the 9th of July, right?

No ,the rest of the world has the date set correctly .

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Israel runs this country's government. So many people holding the highest government offices in the Pentagon have dual citizenship. This is not our country anymore.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Interesting article, does show a fair amount of activity in North Korea. They seem to be beefing up there defences round certain obvious sites.

From looking at those planes popping up, I wonder if they've been able to extend there airfleet in secret. Obviously there hardly gonna be modern like the US or China but I wonder if they have sufficient numbers to be a concern. Off to do some checking.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
If true , they better keep preparing for about the next 2 decades...

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

People generally overestimate NK while underestimating U.S. might. We could swat them like a mosquito anytime, at the expense of ticking off a big trading partner of course. You know, the one that most of our products come from...

Anyway, don't let msm sway the NK thing out of control. They actually do know their place. Talk is cheap, and petty.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Problem with swatting a mosquito like NK is that US cannot lay claim to the country. Armed forces would need to stay in order to maintain peace and transition the government. If there is one thing people know about US military, is that they rarely Pull out and if they do, it is way too late.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
I just found this article a few minutes ago and thought that I would share it here.
It does have a lot of information and I have only given it a glance before posting it.

Just so you are aware the Korean war never ended. What is in place now is a 50+ year long cease fire.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heruactic

Problem with swatting a mosquito like NK is that US cannot lay claim to the country. Armed forces would need to stay in order to maintain peace and transition the government. If there is one thing people know about US military, is that they rarely Pull out and if they do, it is way too late.

That may not be true destroy his military you take away his only means of control. With out it many woud not tolerate his regime. With north Korea you wouldnt have to control every village if your goal is just threat removal.
edit on 9/10/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

The USA and our allies could utterly destroy each of those NK military sites, in a single night. Kim Jong must be using father's war blueprints.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We can take out his nuclear arsenal labs and program in literally a flash. All without having to drop a single bomb.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Is there a time in the last few decades they have not been preparing for war.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: carewemust

We can take out his nuclear arsenal labs and program in literally a flash. All without having to drop a single bomb.

Yes..that would be priority #1 wouldn't it?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

That NIFTY incident from DOUGWAY?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Given their recent actions and the buildup of "enemy" forces in the region I'd be surprised if they weren't preparing for war, Mr Kim seems to want an attack on his country and preparing a response seems prudent.

People generally overestimate NK while underestimating U.S. might. We could swat them like a mosquito anytime, at the expense of ticking off a big trading partner of course.

I think some people underestimate North Korea and overestimate US might , bravado is easy from the comfort and safety of your home but if you live next door to the problem swatting them like a mosquito is a dangerous prospect.
The effectiveness of US might is laid bare for all to see in the Middle East , might is good for killing people but not so much for solving problems.

edit on 10-9-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
the american electorate has been promised military action will be taken for testing some missiles, no wonder north korea are getting ready.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join