It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wind Waves & Selfies-Southern Most Point US and Stupid people-All Live Cammed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Quick!!! Put your cell phone in a bowl of rice!

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl
You know, that wall could be from any W,,S,,E side of Lake Okeechobee. North side is ok for most part. They are already saying an almost 20 foot surge overflow from the lake on the west side. That's a lot of pressure on the wall.

If the South side were to go, FORGET IT. That will be EPICALLY BAD. Pretty much all of south fla would be under water all the way into Miami. Wouldn't be the first time it has happened either. There are old maps showing it.

They were designated a few billion to fix it, but we all know if it was 3 billion at least half of it went into different pockets instead of where it should have gone.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
a reply to: KansasGirl
You know, that wall could be from any W,,S,,E side of Lake Okeechobee. North side is ok for most part. They are already saying an almost 20 foot surge overflow from the lake on the west side. That's a lot of pressure on the wall.

If the South side were to go, FORGET IT. That will be EPICALLY BAD. Pretty much all of south fla would be under water all the way into Miami. Wouldn't be the first time it has happened either. There are old maps showing it.

They were designated a few billion to fix it, but we all know if it was 3 billion at least half of it went into different pockets instead of where it should have gone.

Good to see you still have power, for now.
Hoping the wall holds and the levees and dykes. Maybe they let enough water out in anticipation!
Stay safe.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
If you could see the map predictions down here, like I said they are showing the west side spilling over in a major way. Last I saw they had drained about 4 feet, so predict 17 feet plus on the west side is disturbing to say the least. Some of the people I work with are sheltered on that side.
Also expecting 5-6 feet on the east side of lake. Lot of Mobil homes over there, both sides actually. I'm guessing the highways around the lake in those areas are going to be awhile before they can be traveled to even help anyone.

<< 1   >>

join