It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wind Waves & Selfies-Southern Most Point US and Stupid people-All Live Cammed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
For your viewing pleasure are a number of numb nuts who are taking selfies with hurricane strength waves crashing over the barrier wall at the southern most point of the United States. Pretty interesting watching, seems dangerous.

Earlier there was a dynamo of a guy that got knocked down. I imagine we may see a serious injury or a washed out to sea scenario.

edit on 9-9-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Yup, was about to say that... and I'd laugh at the video if it weren't for the fact that idiots like these could cost the lives of emergency personnel that might have to intervene at some point to rescue them.

edit on 9-9-2017 by Sagacity because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2017 by Sagacity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Any given day there is a line to get your picture taken at that spot....the funny thing is ....the real southern most point of the United States is actually in Hawaii ..... And the real southern most point of the continental u.s. ( Florida ) is actually on the Military base about 1 mile away . ..but still, tourists have fun with it , not knowing of course. ....as for being out there now, the worst is yet to come and I have many friends who stayed in key west and the lower keys . I got the hell out of dodge !!!

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Ah I knew about Hawaii, but didn't know the mil base info you mentioned. Thanks for that tidbit

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

so we are watching the Hurricane from Mile Zero AKA Key West in FL? Love it! Thanks for sharing this, hoping for some more action!

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I can just hear the wave saying "I'm gonna get you. I'm gonna get you .... got you, stupid!!!!"

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

So much for the Mandatory Evacuation Orders !

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

the funny thing is ....the real southern most point of the United States is actually in Hawaii .....

I thought that was the tip of "South America".

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Three hours ago...

satellite image of Irma

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
As retard as this seems, think what it will be like by 2025, 2030...

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Maybe it is the "it can't happen to me" thought process? It will happen to someone, and we may see it live on the cam.

2017, who would have thought we could see the stupidity we had to read about just 10 short years ago?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

Damn. You beat me to it.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This storm is going a lot more west than they were originally saying, looking like Miami may get spared the brunt of the storm. not looking good for tampa though.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
As long as any thing can be taking side by side with your ugly face, it's worth an like.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Uh oh. So I've been inconsistently following the Farsight Institute's remote viewing the next month ongoing experiments. I watched the remote viewers for this month, and both viewers viewed events that seem like bigass hurricanes. For those who don't follow it, their experiment is to have several remote viewers review the most newsworthy news events for the next month. I know, I know. But anyway, one of the remote viewers viewed some kind of manmade wall failing during this big water event, I hope that thing holds.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight
True,
I read at least once a week about a fish being killed by self absorbed selfie searching dolt that keeps it out of water too long.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Sorry, but a wall falling during a hurricane? That is a certainty.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: KansasGirl

Sorry, but a wall falling during a hurricane? That is a certainty.

True

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The problem with these morons is they endanger EMS and other lives with their stupidity.

Darwin deserves them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join