It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's a chain of events in my life that's pointing to something big happening this year...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sylvie

"church-based program for people who want to convert. "
My "GOD"...
The day religion is removed from society will be the greatest leap forward for man kind.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Here's another event that struck me as ominous (and yes, this is completely subjective—that's why this thread is in the Gray Area):

I'm a freelance writer and editor for several investment research firms, and always look for new material, especially in the area of precious metals. That includes writing about cryptocurrencies, which I'm kind of wary about because I think they're a fad and a bubble and probably will crash at some point. If there's ever an EMP attack, either by North Korea or a solar storm, all cryptocurrencies will vanish in an instant.

Anyway, I digress. The other day, I read about a brand-new cryptocurrency called "Jesus Coin." The tagline is, "Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain."

The JC website is very satirical and, Christians would say, wholly blasphemic. For example, the site names Jesus Christ as the founder and CEO of the company and says,

Using the cryptographic breakthrough of the blockchain ledger and anonymous cryptocurrencies, Jesus Coin has been developed as the currency of God’s Son. Unlike morally bereft cryptocurrencies, Jesus Coin has the unique advantage of providing global access to Jesus that’s safer and faster than every before.

Sin Forgiving – Jesus Coin is negotiating with churches to outsource sin forgiveness.
Transaction Speeds – Record transaction times between you and God’s son
Predicted to Achieve $50bn Market Cap – Predicted by Peter (not the disciple).

“And there would be a cryptocurrency, and it would be wondrous, and the Lord would say unto thee followers buy thee Jesus Coin, at the highest possible bonus structure”.

I wanted to laugh about it (and trust me, I have a pretty wicked sense of humor), but somehow only felt queasy. With all the stuff that's been happening recently, to me personally and in the world, it just doesn't seem all that funny.

I'm wondering if this fake currency that claims to give people a direct connection to God is one of the end times perversions and debaucheries that have been prophesied. It sure feels like it.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: sylvie

There is a strange coincidence with tomorrow's date.
17^2=289.
Tomorrow is 28/9/2017.
The digits of the above sum match the digits of the date, all except 0 which becomes ^.
The above number coincidence works for all years from 2011 to 2017.
After 28/9/2017 this coincidence seems to disappear for a good long while.

I did find this:
End of world calculator (and this time?)

Seeing as endings are more beginnings than anything else, I reserve my cynicism.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I've checked again and that clock has reset itself - looks like it's on a 24hr loop.

Silly me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join