It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's a chain of events in my life that's pointing to something big happening this year...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran
a reply to: sylvie
Personally I have a stream of events from June 1996 repeating day-on-day with now.

However, nothing bad will happen. In fact IMO an absolutely amazing event will occur this November where everyone who is spiritually minded will awaken.

From that moment onwards this world will transform from an industrialized one to a spiritual one.

Many people will be shocked by the change and need guidance into the new era.

As for wars, nothing will happen because its all a mechanism to lower peoples hopes allowing little common demons to feed off the low vibration emotions.

You are so very wrong, spiritual world is boring and has been tried before, all too many times, this time it will be a perfect synergy of the 2 or everything will be totally destroyed, and we are about 95% leaning to the destruction side, BECAUSE all the good people keep thinking something is coming along to save them, and that it will be all nice.

YOU DENY THE SAVIOR, therefore he will be angry AS ALL HELL.....

But still alittle time exists, get off your knees and become powerful in all ways, or be judged accordingly!

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
it is not strange it was a nice thing that happened when you needed it!!

originally posted by: angeldoll

That is so lovely. I had a strange thing happen today. Last week, I kept trying to remember a time when my mother told me she was proud of me. I couldn't remember a single time, and I've had some achievements in my life, if I do say so myself, and not a peep from her. (She has passed away).

Anyway, last week I started thinking about it, and I guess, brooding about it, maybe feeling a little sorry for myself.

So. Today I was cleaning out a closet, and there was an old dusty box in the back, a cloth-covered box, and I remembered it as being something I kept a little journal in, letters from boyfriends, and assorted personal junk. Anyway, the box was wrapped in plastic too, and I was also on the phone at the time, (only having one available hand) so I sort of tore through the plastic, squeezed my hand under the lid of the box, and pulled out a notepad.

It was a note from my mother on my 19th birthday. She told me I was such a good daughter, and she was so sad to see me all grown up and she knew she would have to let me go. (I was moving into a dorm). But anyway, in this note she ends it with, yes, you guessed it "I am so proud of you".

But isn't it odd? I mean, last week I'm brooding over this; today I decide to clean out a closet; find the box, and the note is the first thing I pulled out? And "I'm so proud of you" is the first thing my eyes focused on?

Does anybody else think that's strange?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I don't think it's strange. While I am not a Christian or practice any other religion I do believe that there is truth in all religions and in the Christian Bible there is a passage that says in part, "seek and ye shall find." you were earnestly searching your memory before proof that your mother was proud of you. although you could not find that memory it was shown to you. What a blessing!

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

All I know is this:

edit: post #666 jinx buy me a coke...

Coincidences can become increasingly more profound, improbable, and frequent. This can lead to a person believing "something" is afoot.

When I went through a spell of neverending, mind bending signs and synchs, it lead to:

1) telepathic-ish awareness

2) precognitition and heightened anticipation

3) Heightened awareness of one's affect, and more powerful mental projection and influence, manifestation.

Is this right?

# if i know for sure. My mind isnt perfect.

It all culminated in an encounter with a very angry very telepathic being that spoke with a dreadful voice.

Makes me think about that crop circle that supposedly says in AC2 code:

Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises. Much pain, but still time.

oh there was much pain alright. So much my cats were vomiting by its presence.

So, yea. Coincidence and synchs...whoever tells you theyre only goodly and signs youre on the right track is very possibly wrong on many, many levels.

Because now i live largely as an impoverished, semi accepted outcast to modern society, although i should be grateful regardless, so maybe i shouldnt think so negatively of my situation.

I look at my qualities and skills, knowledge, ideas and whatnot, and i think in the past i may have been emboldened and appreciated, maybe even seen as someone of importance in relation to say, life, death, where we come from, where we go, how, why, etc.

Now? Now I see people, many, too many, as spiritual cannibals that are unknowingly complicit; that band together and attack the aware, from damning their reputations, spreading lies and rumors, deceiving to obstruct your ability to live and provide for onself and others, to speaking aloud in response to your very thoughts, god forbid you thought anything remotely negative about them, as they do unto you, regularly.

Is this just fantasy?

Yea, probably just the easily buried ramblings of a pissed off man who is trying to reconcile this damn circus, all the while making sure people are truly autonomous in their behaviors, before casting judgement as to whether a lot of people just #ing suck, or if there is some sinister foul play going down.

*rolls eyes*

Tick...tock.

You can try to trap light. You can bend light. You can even try to control light.

But you can never destroy light.

And light will always find its way to exactly the right people and places. So, let there be light.

🤔
edit on 11-9-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Its coming ....

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There is a weird aspect to the human condition wherein we all 'feel' like something big is going to happen to us or something big is just around the corner. Rather than being a premonition of actual impending events, understand that its an intrinsic aspect of being human and accept that it in now way is useful for prognosticating future events. Rather, actively working towards a goal is far more effective than waiting for something thats overwhelmingly unlikely to occur.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
There is a weird aspect to the human condition wherein we all 'feel' like something big is going to happen to us or something big is just around the corner. Rather than being a premonition of actual impending events, understand that its an intrinsic aspect of being human and accept that it in now way is useful for prognosticating future events. Rather, actively working towards a goal is far more effective than waiting for something thats overwhelmingly unlikely to occur.

It is a common misconception that just because someone may feel that something big is about to occur that they simply drop everything and put their lives on hold or even sell everything and move out to some hilltop to wait to be taken.

Reality is that very few people do.

Everyone can point to some famous examples of people who were so convinced they did go that far like the Heaven's Gate cult, but for the most part, having that feeling that something is about to happen does not weigh so heavily that people stop their daily lives or planning for the future.

I know I never have because most of us are smart enough to know that if something big does happen ... it happens and all our plans mean nothing, but if nothing happens, which is far more likely, then we better keep on keeping on.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Dude, seriously. The Cubs won the World Series. I've been ready to hide under my table for about a year now. It's gonna hit the fan before World Series 2018.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hal4511

Its coming ....

Ambiguous, yet fully understood.

əˈpäkəˌlips

See the paradigm pendulum swing before us.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Sounds like we have a similar path through New Age vs Christianity. My experiences--some quite scary--convinced me that malevolent entities do exist and led me back to scripture. I've been experiencing multiple "coincidence" and affirmation as well lately.

I'm a post- not a pre-trib rapture guy---so I don't expect to be leaving soon, but I do think the 23rd is probably the start of the 7 years.

Thank you for your well-written and thought out thread. Things are definitely heating up. Two words struck me hard the other day: Gratitude & Repentance.

Let the scoffers scoff and make excuses for what we are seeing. All they have is opinion too. God Bless you and your son and keep the faith. Your innermost is steering you right in my own humble opinion.

My wife just died on July 13th 2017. Just before getting to see a full blown american eclipse land on her birthday.
I tried so hard to have her laid to rest on aug 21st during the two minutes 30 seconds the moon blotted the sun
from the sky. But the coroner wasn't finished with her in time. I also lost both my parents back in may of 83.
Friday the 13th. I feel like God gave my baby the most awesome birthday gift of all.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Oh, I am sorry to hear about your wife. Maybe you mentioned it before and I missed it, but I am truly sorry for your loss.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This is my first mentioning of it here. My first real visit since she left.
Thank you Ket.

I really loved having the eclipse land on her birthday.
edit on Rpm91117v41201700000038 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

You're a beautiful soul, Randy. I had no idea. Sending love and prayers, brother. Hug.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Thank you for prayers my long time friend.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

So sorry Randy, I had no idea either. Don't know what it's like to lose your partner like that. And you lost both parents in the same month back in 83? I lost mine in 94 and 96 and it seems like they've been gone for ages. God bless you brother, keep on moving forward and I'll be keeping you in my prayers too.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

I've experienced the flash of light as well. Always hand in hand with SP(which i experience pretty regularly). I would describe it like a temporary burst of night vision...or something to that effect. It's a very interesting phenomenon. Experienced the light flash, maybe half a dozen times or so, and haven't been able to find much info on it. Sorry to get a shade off topic. Be well...
edit on 12-9-2017 by ValleyofAshes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I have lurked on this site for a very long time, but I have never felt the need to post a reply as much as I do right now. Your story about the Hat Man sent shivers up and down my spine. I have had similar experiences in the past year, which I just chalked up to nightmares due to stress. I feel like I am a fairly rational person, and although I do believe in ghosts, premonitions, Jesus, Etc... I simply ignored the recurring nightmare.

I have had the "experience" multiple times in the past year. It starts with me drifting off to sleep in my bed with my wife next to me. We keep our bedroom door open so we can hear if the kids get up or if the dogs need a midnight pee break. After I drift off to sleep, my dream or whatever it is consists of me lying in bed, like I am still awake. It always brings with it an ominous feeling of fear and dread, like I sense something evil is in the room. The next thing that happens is I see a large figure in my doorway, he's very tall and slender and appears to be wearing a long coat, although i don't remember a hat, but what I do recall vividly is that his eyes are piercing blue (I literally have goosebumps all over while typing this). So, I naturally react to the threat by trying to reach for my 9 mm attached to my bedside table. But I can't move, I am frozen in place. In some of the dreams/experiences, he rushes me and starts choking the life out of me, with me helpless to do anything. I try to yell to get my wife's attention but she's fast asleep. On the times that he rushes me and chokes me, I always see a close-up of his face. His eyes are like the glow of lightening, his skin is pale, almost a shiny silvery, and his hair is pure white. That just made me shudder. The first time it happened, when he started choking me, I woke up...but then he was right back in the doorway and rushed me again, and then I woke up and it happened over and over for what felt like forever. Eventually, I woke up for real, with my adrenaline pumping, tears in my eyes and an overwhelming sense of danger. I literally had to grab my 9 mm and clear my house just to feel comfortable enough to go back to bed. Other times, he just stands in the doorway staring at me with those lightening blue eyes...and I get that gut feeling he's full of evil and rage. On those occasions, I just stare back at him and control my fight or flight response. Eventually either I wake up or he leaves. I've probably had this dream/experience 7 or 8 times this year.

I've had other experiences in my life that lead me to believe in something other than our reality. When I was a child, my father and I were watching a Live Fight on Cable. I remember when the final fight came on and it started, I kept having this feeling of deja vu...So, I kept telling my father that I've seen this fight before. He kept telling me it was live... kind of dismissing me. Finally, I told him, NO, I've seen this fight, the bald guy gets cut over his eye and they have to stop the fight. He looked at me like I was crazy and shook his head. The very next round the bald guy gets a cut over his eye and the fight is stopped. To this day, my father won't talk about it... but my mother always said I get the premonitions from her side of the family.

One other quick story and I will let you get back to it. It was about 11 years ago, my ex-wife's Aunt passed away, a few months before our son was born. It had been about 2 or 3 months since his birth, and my ex and I were sitting downstairs watching some mindless drivel on TV and chatting. All of a sudden, out of the corner of my eye, I see this figure that looks just like her Aunt walking up the stairs (Her aunt was a big lady as was the figure). It made me stop mid-sentence, and I kind of shook my head like I was just seeing things, and I look over at my ex, and her eyes look like a deer caught in the headlights and she's looking at the stairs. I started to ask her if she saw what I saw, and she cut me off and said, YES! I saw her... We sat there for a minute kind of stunned, and then I said, she's probably just checking on our son for us. We still talk about it once in a while...crazy!

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
OP. the signs mentioned have a few flaws to them biblically. First God does not want us putting faith in astrologers.

This is not astrology but astronomy if I"m not mistaken. We're talking star constellations, not zodiac signs.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: ketsuko

This is my first mentioning of it here. My first real visit since she left.
Thank you Ket.

I really loved having the eclipse land on her birthday.

BIG HUGS!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: deltalima74

I have lurked on this site for a very long time, but I have never felt the need to post a reply as much as I do right now. Your story about the Hat Man sent shivers up and down my spine. I have had similar experiences in the past year, which I just chalked up to nightmares due to stress. I feel like I am a fairly rational person, and although I do believe in ghosts, premonitions, Jesus, Etc... I simply ignored the recurring nightmare.

I have had the "experience" multiple times in the past year. It starts with me drifting off to sleep in my bed with my wife next to me. We keep our bedroom door open so we can hear if the kids get up or if the dogs need a midnight pee break. After I drift off to sleep, my dream or whatever it is consists of me lying in bed, like I am still awake. It always brings with it an ominous feeling of fear and dread, like I sense something evil is in the room. The next thing that happens is I see a large figure in my doorway, he's very tall and slender and appears to be wearing a long coat, although i don't remember a hat, but what I do recall vividly is that his eyes are piercing blue (I literally have goosebumps all over while typing this). So, I naturally react to the threat by trying to reach for my 9 mm attached to my bedside table. But I can't move, I am frozen in place. In some of the dreams/experiences, he rushes me and starts choking the life out of me, with me helpless to do anything. I try to yell to get my wife's attention but she's fast asleep. On the times that he rushes me and chokes me, I always see a close-up of his face. His eyes are like the glow of lightening, his skin is pale, almost a shiny silvery, and his hair is pure white. That just made me shudder. The first time it happened, when he started choking me, I woke up...but then he was right back in the doorway and rushed me again, and then I woke up and it happened over and over for what felt like forever. Eventually, I woke up for real, with my adrenaline pumping, tears in my eyes and an overwhelming sense of danger. I literally had to grab my 9 mm and clear my house just to feel comfortable enough to go back to bed. Other times, he just stands in the doorway staring at me with those lightening blue eyes...and I get that gut feeling he's full of evil and rage. On those occasions, I just stare back at him and control my fight or flight response. Eventually either I wake up or he leaves. I've probably had this dream/experience 7 or 8 times this year.

I've had other experiences in my life that lead me to believe in something other than our reality. When I was a child, my father and I were watching a Live Fight on Cable. I remember when the final fight came on and it started, I kept having this feeling of deja vu...So, I kept telling my father that I've seen this fight before. He kept telling me it was live... kind of dismissing me. Finally, I told him, NO, I've seen this fight, the bald guy gets cut over his eye and they have to stop the fight. He looked at me like I was crazy and shook his head. The very next round the bald guy gets a cut over his eye and the fight is stopped. To this day, my father won't talk about it... but my mother always said I get the premonitions from her side of the family.

One other quick story and I will let you get back to it. It was about 11 years ago, my ex-wife's Aunt passed away, a few months before our son was born. It had been about 2 or 3 months since his birth, and my ex and I were sitting downstairs watching some mindless drivel on TV and chatting. All of a sudden, out of the corner of my eye, I see this figure that looks just like her Aunt walking up the stairs (Her aunt was a big lady as was the figure). It made me stop mid-sentence, and I kind of shook my head like I was just seeing things, and I look over at my ex, and her eyes look like a deer caught in the headlights and she's looking at the stairs. I started to ask her if she saw what I saw, and she cut me off and said, YES! I saw her... We sat there for a minute kind of stunned, and then I said, she's probably just checking on our son for us. We still talk about it once in a while...crazy!

Fascinating experiences. That nocturnal specter seems evil indeed. Have you tried "praying him away"? I find that if you pray the Lord's Prayer or call on the blood of Jesus Christ, it drives off evil entities. What also seems to work is to get angry instead of fearful. Apparently, they feed off fear.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join