It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, the KKK has never ever been a leftist organization. Stop this lie.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

First I'm not a Republican, Democrat or involved in any political group and you have clearly missed my point. I can't speak for something I'm not a part of and I'm not hateful enough to lump all of either side together and hold them accountable for what the fringe is doing. Near as I can tell, most Democrats and Republicans are decent people who don't deserve to be stereotyped.

Why are you so big on the idea of stereotyping and holding innocent people accountable for the actions of others?

Lets go the other way, do you think all Democrats are Communists? Same thing is it not? Same sort of wrong minded bigotry?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

edit on 9-9-2017 by BlueJacket because: Never mind idiots on both sides of the aisle

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

Yeah, I know what you meant. It's just a ridiculous theory and demonstrably incorrect. You're not triggering me, I just think your a troll and moron. If you want to be sorry about something than be sorry about that.

But I'll ask you again. Stop talking to me. I don't like trolls and liars as I've already said. I'm trying to be nice. Let's just drop this pointless conversation between us as it's not going anywhere productive.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I generally start looking at a person as a leftist when they start embracing collectivist ideology for everything that has a problem.

"Your shoes too small? There ought to be a government program out there to make sure everyone has the right size shoes, and I would gladly pay a few dollars more in taxes for that. If you won't, you're a greedy, heartless right-winger!"

If someone falls into that general social paradigm for most everything ... then I start to think they could be a leftist.
edit on 9-9-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Here's a doozie,

This photo has been debunked lol

"Deny ignorance" hahahah what a crock

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Shamrock6

I generally start looking at a person as a leftist when they start embracing collectivist ideology for everything that has a problem.

"Your shoes too small? There ought to be a government program out there to make sure everyone has the right size shoes, and I would gladly pay a few dollars more in taxes for that. If you won't, you're a greedy, heartless right-winger!"

If someone falls into that general social paradigm for most everything ... then I start to think they could be a leftist.

Holy false equivalency, Bats!

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

First I'm not a Republican, Democrat or involved in any political group

You're a conservative Blaine. You lean politically to the right. I've seen enough of your posts over the years to figure that out.

Many conservatives don't subscribe to the Republican party. I'm fully aware of this.

I can't speak for something I'm not a part of and I'm not hateful enough to lump all of either side

There's nothing 'hateful' about acknowledging the ideological origins of hate groups like the KKK. On the contrary, it's countering the hate out there by hitting their source.

You don't have to be a part of this movement to call it out for what it is, not at all. And no Blaine I don't think you're a racist at all, I apologize if you felt I implied you were.

These aren't stereotypes either. The OP is filled with pure fact. History is right there. No stereotyping needed. It's up to you to accept it or ignore it like many others on here.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Oh, but it's not fair that some people can't have the right size shoes while others can, and this program would make sure everyone could have the right size shoes.

Why are you such a hateful racist?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

ou would admit you are wrong and that the Democrats started the KKK.

I would have to have said they didn't to be wrong about that, wouldn't I?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Jesus.... to think I gave Tinfoil the benefit of the doubt but more lies.

This is the one right?

Pastor Mark Burns, a prominent surrogate of Donald Trump, apologized on Tuesday after retweeting a digitally manipulated image of Hillary Clinton in blackface, only the latest in a series of tweets shared from his account accusing the Democratic nominee of pandering to black voters.

CNN's Alisyn Camerota prefaced her question with Burns by remarking, "This is allegedly, it claimed to be of Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton in black face. This is not true. This has been disproven and debunked time and again. This has surfaced in previous presidential races. So why share it?"

www.politico.com...

Liar lair pants on fire.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Okay. Thank you for your personal definition of a leftist I guess?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Resorting to name calling does not win arguments. Anyway you're the one who started conversing with me, so quit blame shifting. If you need a safe space, just turn off your computer and breathe. a reply to: mOjOm

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Jesus.... to think I gave Tinfoil the benefit of the doubt but more lies.

This is the one right?

Pastor Mark Burns, a prominent surrogate of Donald Trump, apologized on Tuesday after retweeting a digitally manipulated image of Hillary Clinton in blackface, only the latest in a series of tweets shared from his account accusing the Democratic nominee of pandering to black voters.

CNN's Alisyn Camerota prefaced her question with Burns by remarking, "This is allegedly, it claimed to be of Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton in black face. This is not true. This has been disproven and debunked time and again. This has surfaced in previous presidential races. So why share it?"

www.politico.com...

Liar lair pants on fire.

The only comment I made was "here's a doozie". You clung onto it hook line and sinker. That you addressed that instead of the PBS piece proving the Democrats founded the KKK exposed your bias that prevents you from acknowledging this thread, as it is titled, is a Big Lie.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Well, I am conservative on some issues, that is true. I'm also liberal on others and that is also true. That's why you will find so few posts by me in these topics.

The KKK or the Neo-Nazi's are not part of either Party. They may align with views from one or the other, but they are radicals who should never be lumped in with anyone but themselves.

I saw the other thread and know this one is a response. It was just as wrong minded.

If you feel the need to stereotype me, put me in the Independent Moderate category.

What do you suppose the end game is here? Democrats try and stereotype Republicans and Republicans try to stereotype Democrats like it's a sporting event. Corrupt politicians from both sides encourage it. The last election was a hate fest put on by both sides, who hold equal blame. The only possible outcome is division and hate, which is what they wanted and it is what they got.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

The only comment I made was "here's a doozie". You clung onto it hook line and sinker.

My God. You're actually proud of spreading a lie?

Yes I gave you the benefit of the doubt Tinfoil. I never thought anybody was capable of sinking that low but here we are.

Will not be making that mistake again I assure you.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

The only comment I made was "here's a doozie". You clung onto it hook line and sinker.

My God. You're actually proud of spreading a lie?

Yes I gave you the benefit of the doubt Tinfoil. I never thought anybody was capable of sinking that low but here we are.

Will not be making that mistake again I assure you.

So you won't be making anymore threads with a Big Lie as the title?

Cool.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

I'm not trying to win any argument here I'm simply stating the way things are from my perspective.

Which is obviously an accurate perspective to have since you aren't bothering to deny anything I've said so I have to assume you agree with me as well.

I'm not placing blame on anyone either. I'm asking you to stop talking to me and I'll do the same. I thought that was a pretty simple request and one you could understand.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
In the end it really didn't matter what political ideals the kkk had. They still wanted most of the non white population dead or out of here.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I bet all the racially motivated laws that the KKK supported and "used" were passed by Democrats.

Many of those were alive well into the 20th Century.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Any organization that fights the transfer of power/rights from a traditional group to a non-traditional group is, by definition, conservative, no matter what political party they support.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join