It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, the KKK has never ever been a leftist organization. Stop this lie.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

What ideology do you think the KKK and Neo-Nazis lean?

Left or right?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Tell a lie big enough and loud enough, propaganda now used by the Left when they claim to be pure of racism.

She's just standing up for Margaret Sagner's freedom of speech.
Like you guys and the Nazis last week.

Not that I want to derail the thread and defend this woman, and certainly not Hillary but your facts are wrong

www.politifact.com...

Sanger "was far ahead of her times in terms of opposing racial segregation," wrote Baker, a history professor at Goucher College, in an email. She worked closely with black leaders to open birth control clinics in Harlem and elsewhere."
Even authors who treat Sanger critically don’t believe she held negative views about African-Americans. Edwin Black wrote a comprehensive history of the eugenics movement, War Against the Weak, and is no fan of the activist’s beliefs. Ultimately, though, he writes, "Sanger was no racist. Nor was she anti-Semitic."

Claims like this have been examined by PolitiFact before. Back in March, New Hampshire Rep. William O’Brien claimed Sanger was an "an active participant in the Ku Klux Klan." That claim was rated false.
And in 2011, businessman and GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain said Planned Parenthood’s early mission was to "help kill black babies before they came into the world." That statement was rated Pants on Fire.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Some Liberals are racist. Some Conservatives are racist.

Some Liberals are bigots who call all Conservatives racist. Some Conservatives are bigots who call all Liberals Communists.

Some Liberals say hateful things they don't really believe for partisan reasons. Some Conservatives say hateful things they don't really believe for partisan reasons.

Some Liberals fall for the hate spoon fed to them by dishonest politicians who know to control people you must divide them. Some Conservatives fall for the hate spoon fed to them by dishonest politicians who know to control people you must divide them.

Some people just never learn and buy in to it all, hook, line and sinker instead of rejecting the false message.

SSDD

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Some Liberals are racist. Some Conservatives are racist.

I'm going to put this out there.

Most racists tend to be conservative leaning.

Both the KKK and the Neo-Nazi's lean to the rightwing of conservative ideology. This is a fact.

Let's not play fencesitter here. It's fairly clear. As for whether there's any debate that there are some liberals out there that are racist. There's no debate, but this isn't the point of the OP Blaine.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Wardaddy454

What ideology do you think the KKK and Neo-Nazis lean?

Left or right?

They lean far-stupid.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

That was sarcasm.

I hate Margaret Sagner. & Hillary Clinton.

But I also despise lies and hypocrisy.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: Willtell

That was sarcasm.

I hate Margaret Sagner. & Hillary Clinton.

But I also despise lies and hypocrisy.

No you don't or you would admit you are wrong and that the Democrats started the KKK.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

It's deep thinking like this that keep the Democrat Party in the pits of defeat.

Great job !!

You just added 5 million votes against Democrats for 2018 and 2020.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Not buying into a false agenda being perpetrated for partisan and bigoted reasons, is not fence sitting. What it is, is smart.

Used to be stereotyping and bigotry were scorned. I think it still should be no matter the source. I'd hope most people with even modest critical thinking skills feel the same.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Who gives a sweet crap what side of the isle the KKK, Black Panthers or any other of these brilliant useful idiots reside.

This is being used to divide the US public because it works. When the American public finally has had enough of the political glad handing and gets together, we will solve all these problems that both the R's, D's, Left and Right are too lobbied to solve.

Several members of ATS give quite a large crap about what side of the aisle the KKK is on, because they cannot accept the fact that the right wing exists, much less that it's just as batsnip crazy as the left wing is.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Not buying into a false agenda being perpetrated for partisan and bigoted reasons, is not fence sitting

You don't have to buy it Blaine. I'll let the facts just sit out there.

We're far too soft when it comes to exposing racism and ideology on here. The only way to deal with it is to face it head on and expose it for the monster it is. We also need to expose it's origins, regardless of which side it may 'offend'.

I'm willing to hold liberals accountable for their muck ups. Are you willing to do the same for the otherside of the aisle? Even at the risk of angering some people? Or are we going to continue pretending it's not a big deal?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It was a Democrat org and the Democrats no support you on the left.

If the totalitarian label fits, wear it.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hypocrite. You just started a thread called "The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left" 2 days ago.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I think you missed what Xue likes to pretend is being "witty" and "clever" with comments.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

But as long as people assume she/she is just being "witty" and "clever", the hypocrisy will continue.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I guess that depends on what the definition for the label "right" happens to be.

I've noticed that it tends to get very, very flexible. Sometimes, attributes that I wouldn't call inherently right get assigned to everyone who doesn't support the leftist agenda because it suits someone to attempt to shame you into either shutting up entirely or simply rolling over and supporting whatever item it is they happen to want today.

"You don't support Obamacare? Oh, well you must be a racist right winger ..."

That's just an example of what I mean.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's about as flexible as the definition for "left" is.

We have more than one member here that seems to think anybody left of their hard-right position is a leftist, even if they generally fall to the right. We have a number of members that seem to not understand that there are conservative democrats and liberal republicans. Or that the democratic party of antebellum America was in favor of things like restricted immigration (which side, now, of the aisle favors that en masse?) and home rule government (which side, now, is the supposed party of smaller government?)

I realize that the line between extreme left and extreme right gets blurry from time to time. But that's the difference. I understand that there's an extreme on both sides. Several folks seem to have trouble accepting even that fact. Let alone that the political landscape of 2017 America is not identical to that of 1870s America, 1920s America, or 1960s America. It's not as simple as some folks try to make it when they start down the road of "Democrats started the KKK and hated civil rights!" because the Democrats of 1870 would # a proverbial brick at what the democrats of today say and do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join