It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, the KKK has never ever been a leftist organization. Stop this lie.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Robert Byrd.

There, your whole rant thread is a big fat Fake News fail.

edit on 9-9-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
This fine OP was written to a degree to debunk the absurd notion of some here that equate racism and the KKK with modern democrats.

In the past, the Democratic Party was very proletarian towards poor and middle class whites only. When democrats tried to apply this liberal notion towards black people the racists southern democrats hated it...

When the democrats, led by President Johnson, passed the civil rights laws, these racists amongst the democrats left the party and joined the very conservative Republican Party in droves.

Johnson himself predicted it would happen.

edit on 9-9-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Ummm...blah...blah...blah...rewrite history...blah...blah...blah...

So what your saying is that somewhere back in the remote...the dems and repubs just up and decided to swap prom dresses...

"Hey fellers...I'm damn tired of being called a lefty...I wants me some righty makes mighty"...to which the other side of the coin remarked..."Well darn tootin Jeb...and here I was thinkin how I'd like me some Dem Gems"...
"What say we change stripes...we could fool all of them...all of the time"...

So was born that epic faux struggle where the opposing arms of the very same body connived the masses...once again I might add...by outward bellicosity and flagrant verbosity...while behind closed doors...the glad handing and backslapping reigned supreme...

Such a grand hood wink...To this very day...the ever hungry populace eagerly waits to be fed as high theater permeates the brainwave...leaving the opiate satiated masses barking for more...

Such a "brave new world"...an ideocratic pseutopia...flush with true believers...

It's almost balm-like sipping here on my "Old Bushmills"...watching Oroboros swallow his tail...
Yall are definitely two closed fists of the same body punching yourselves in the head...please don't stop...this is comedy gold...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Wow, you found a member of the Democratic Party who was, at a point in his life a member of the KKK.

Well done.

Well done.

Also at least Robert Byrd has fronted up and apologised. He's changed over the long years:

Joined KKK in 1940s

Seconds before being asked about race relations, Byrd mentioned his membership in the Ku Klux Klan in the 1940s. He was reacting to the Rev. Jesse Jackson, who recently admitted fathering a child with an employee of his nonprofit organization.

"He made a bad mistake," Byrd said. "We all make mistakes. I made a mistake when I was a young man. It's always been an albatross around my neck, joining the Ku Klux Klan."

abcnews.go.com...

David Duke, won political office as a Republican, never turned his back on the KKK. What's your excuse?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Not physically, I meant attacking their reputation by having KKK marching with them. Sorry for triggering you. KKK=Dems 2017a reply to: mOjOm

edit on 9-9-2017 by bananashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Here's a doozie,

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
So if were to denounce the Democratic Party as an institution because some early Klan members were democrats then the same logic justifies denouncing all white people for the original white slave holders

That logic doesn’t wash

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

At this rate Dems will be blaming Obamacare on Republicans because the Democrats were the Republicans of 2010.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Who gives a sweet crap what side of the isle the KKK, Black Panthers or any other of these brilliant useful idiots reside.

I'll go along with that. It matters not in the slightest which side of the political spectrum these various morons claim to represent...being morons apparently isn't limited to one side or the other. Though, equally apparently, there are idiots who think it does.

This is being used to divide the US public because it works. When the American public finally has had enough of the political glad handing and gets together, we will solve all these problems that both the R's, D's, Left and Right are too lobbied to solve.

Too lobbied. No #. Which is why depending upon govt. to solve issues of this sort is, not to put too fine a point on it, idiocy. Especially given that we can't be bothered to make sure they, the govt., do their jobs even remotely correctly...

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

So you're just going to drag up old pictures and whatever else of members of the Democratic party who committed racism at one point in their lives? This is all you have to counter the OP?

Ok. Continue as you were.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Tell a lie big enough and loud enough, propaganda now used by the Left when they claim to be pure of racism.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Just doing what liberal MSM does everyday.a reply to: Southern Guardian

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Here's a doozie,

Ahh you fell for very fake news...

I bet you think that's Bill & Hillary like all the idiots who posted that picture last year only to be roundly debunked again.

Jesus Christ.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
You admit the most were Democrats, and then spend the rest of the OP basically saying Conservatives are KKK because...reasons.

It's important however to understand that the Democratic party of the past and the Democratic party of today differs significantly.
So is the Democratic party of today different from the party of the 1860's or the 1960's? I only ask because of LBJ wanting "n****** " voting democrat for the next 200 years. Sounds like a voters plantation now, harvesting votes instead of cotton.

The KKK has historically supported States Rights and a smaller Federal Government: And so did the Democrats, once. Strangely, around the same time as the KKK formed.

The KKK has been historically anti-immigration: Being anti-immigration and anti-Illegal immigration are not the same thing.

David Duke, founder of and Grand Wizard of the Knights of the KKK, was and is still politically conservative: Then why did he endorse Keith Ellison? Oh right. Like Ante said, "its just a prank bruh!" when it comes to what he does with the left.

The KKK endorses Christian values and is almost a requirement within the organization: Interesting wording. Paints it like anyone with Christian values could be KKK.

The KKK is anti-Islam: Awfully specific here. Wouldn't this go without saying considering the above? Oh right, you're trying to paint all of the Right as KKK/Nazis. Buddhists and Sikhs are anti-radical Islam, are they KKK?

If this thread was created to promote further animosity, then you've done a good job.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Tell a lie big enough and loud enough, propaganda now used by the Left when they claim to be pure of racism.

She's just standing up for Margaret Sagner's freedom of speech.
Like you guys and the Nazis last week.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I know a lot of people. Some are right, some are left. None of them are Nazis, KKK, or radical marxists. But I guess even Jesus was guilty by association, right?

We are all stuck in a trap of labelling people because when you can assign a label you can dehumanize "them."

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

So you're just going to drag up old pictures and whatever else of members of the Democratic party who committed racism at one point in their lives? This is all you have to counter the OP?

Ok. Continue as you were.

We didn't make the rules, just playing by them now. An ESPN guy was fired for saying one of the Williams sisters used Guerilla tactics, but people thought he called her a gorilla.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

You know that's weak.

You don't have to admire someones vision to defend someones free speech. Like we were doing with the Nazis last week. F*** their vision, but they can speak.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

At the time of Ulysses S. Grant's election to the presidency, white supremacists were conducting a reign of terror throughout the South. In outright defiance of the Republican-led federal government, Southern Democrats formed organizations that violently intimidated blacks and Republicans who tried to win political power.

The most prominent of these, the Ku Klux Klan, was formed in Pulaski, Tennessee, in 1865. Originally founded as a social club for former Confederate soldiers, the Klan evolved into a terrorist organization. It would be responsible for thousands of deaths, and would help to weaken the political power of Southern blacks and Republicans.

Source PBS

So there you have it, KKK is 100% founded by Democrats.

Thread is over the Left lost, anything after this is just extra butter on our popcorn.
edit on 9-9-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

You know that's weak.

You don't have to admire someones vision to defend someones free speech. Like we were doing with the Nazis last week. F*** their vision, but they can speak.

You know what's really weak?

Using fake Margaret Sanger quotes.
And fake pictures insinuating Bill & Hillary do black face.
And posting pictures of Robert Byrd who denounced his former life taking responsibility for his previous indiscretions.

But you don't wanna call that out of course...
Yeah tell me what's weak again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join