It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, the KKK has never ever been a leftist organization. Stop this lie.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: network dude

I watched the news coverage in real time..

I watched them constantly point out that she was uniquely unlikeable and was considered as establishment as they come..

The difference was that the real media didn't go into fantasy land with elite pedo rings in pizza shops or the Clinton bodybag nonesense..

the way the MSM dealt with Clinton vs. Trump isn't really up for debate. It's a known fact, with lots and lots of examples. I watched it all first hand as well. I remember. And I also have this cool thing called "the internet" to back me up. Again, this isn't a debatable topic, it's a fact. The MSM coverage was severely PRO Hillary and severely ANTI Trump. They just forgot the old adage. (there is no such thing as bad press)

Give us all a break. Your opinion doesn't rise to the level of "known fact."

Indeed, that's a logical fallacy, one of many.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

please tell me how many sources you would accept for this to be a known fact? I can post them all #ing day long, but I really need a goal so I know when I'm done. Your ass hurting doesn't negate any facts.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

please tell me how many sources you would accept for this to be a known fact? I can post them all #ing day long, but I really need a goal so I know when I'm done. Your ass hurting doesn't negate any facts.

Start posting and we'll see.

Keep in mind we're talking about FACTS not opinions, right-wing narrative BS, divine inspiration or any of the normal crap.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Who gives a sweet crap what side of the isle the KKK, Black Panthers or any other of these brilliant useful idiots reside.

This sums up the whole argument right here. Life is so much easier when you don't play into this.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Blind link posts from opinion articles that you just Googled? Please ... this is about as much response as your effort deserves

Conservative rag, opinion piece.

Another Conservative rag, more opinion.

Moderate site, more opinion from Conservative

Mainstream media, liberal opinion gushing over Clinton

Fox News? Moving on.

A Gallup poll? LOL, according to Trump supporters like you these are all fake news, polls are crap.

Decent opinion article from The Week

And Youtoob.

All opinion, no facts.

Next?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

well, you showed me. tomorrows topic, why the sky isn't, and have never appeared "blue".
I'll expect your work by noon tomorrow. School me again. You are really so wonderful.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

well, you showed me. tomorrows topic, why the sky isn't, and have never appeared "blue".
I'll expect your work by noon tomorrow. School me again. You are really so wonderful.

/yawn

"Got facts?"

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Do they really believe that KKK is just a bunch of leftists in the wrong cloaks? And is it the same kind of people, who still believe that communism is the worst threat to humanity, and not the holy trinity of reactor meltdowns in Fukushima?

Yeah. Thought so.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Da.

Communism is the greatest threat, but Russia is now our friend, and Putin is to be admired.

You can't make this up.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Putin is a nicely devious oligarch and the US is a brave new oligarchy to have, oligarch presidency included. They're obviously made to love each other in all the rough ways imaginable.

I'm not sure what exactly this "this" is, that you can't make up here. They have make-up artists for that "this", too!

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

You keep saying its absurd, but you haven't changed history yet. The democrats were the party of the south and slavery originated with confederate soldiers - democrats. Its not opinion, its fact. The more you have to divide and label and segregate (no pun intended) the party the weaker your argument becomes. Whether in today's world you call yourself a democrat and do not agree with what you assert are kkk ideals is a moot point. The thread, taken in proper context, regards the origination of the kkk. That is not subject to your interpretation of modern democrats. It is a matter of historical fact. Your continued objection based on the ideals of the party is irrelevant.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I notice that you are careful to avoid actually quoting my arguments. It seems you prefer to make up arguments and then try to dispel those.

We've solved the issue, such as it is ... the KKK was founded by Southern White Christian men. That pretty much clears it up.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Is telling everyone the truth media bias???

The clintons are doing a lot of good with the Clinton foundation but paying themselves an absorbanant rate out of the fund..

The trump foundation/university were total scams..

Clinton hypothetically took money for influence.. trump down right bragged about paying money to influence policy..

Bringing those 3 known frauds to the debate.. (bill Clinton accusers..

No one in modern history has done half the stuff he did during the election...

Basiclly, he talked out of both sides of his mouth so often that No one had a real clue where he stood on any actual policy..

He ran as a demagogue, and the media pointed out he ran as a demagogue..

Relative to him all those politicians who have been intensely vetted. Trumps history is a who's who of shadiness..

An unfair bias is when they are making up stories about you and posting stories they know or think are likely bogus..

I've seen trump stories that weren't relevant.. but not any that were flat out fabrications. Such as pizza gate, Obamas birth certificate, exc..

He lies.. the media points out he lies and that's biased???

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Please continue in the original thread.

"15h.) Spamming: You will not Post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic."

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join