It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, the KKK has never ever been a leftist organization. Stop this lie.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: neo96

It's important however to understand that the Democratic party of the past and the Democratic party of today differs significantly

I am rolling on the floor laughing hysterically at that comment.

Talk bout delusions.

The KKK WAS started by the LEFT, JUST LIKE the LEFT started the copperheads.

OWN Your history DEMOCRATS.

OWN IT.

I completely agree, Neo. The "Left" cannot deny history and need to own what was done in their name.

At the same time, the Right needs to own their present reality that the KKK and white supremacists of today now march and speak in their name.

Own it...

how do we do that? We know it's true, the lunatics do have right leaning ideals, but does that mean that all the right are by proxy KKK? Not even you could believe something that laughable.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Who cares when he was a Klan leader? LOL. Well, you for one.

You have ZERO evidence that Byrd was in the Klan after the late 1940s. If you do, bring it.

Yeah, I'm tired of silly games too, like the one you're playing. "There's evidence everywhere."

Well, cite it sunshine, or move on.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

What can I say, EU, White Christian men go after their own when they get in the way of their ideology. Ever seen Episcopalians and Presbyterians play softball? *shiver*

A bit more seriously, you are pointing to a horrible part of our country's past. Southern, White, Christian men did some horrible things, unspeakable things to Black Americans and many White people of good heart who tried to help.

The fact remains, unassailable, that the people who started the various versions of the Klan (and there have been three) were ALL White Christian men.

Don't deny history; it's your heritage.
edit on 12-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
White Christian Democrats. You forgot that part.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
White Christian Democrats. You forgot that part.

Nah.

The founding of the KKK are actions are based on their beliefs about race and religion.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The fact remains, unassailable, that the people who started the various versions of the Klan (and there have been three) were ALL White Christian men. Don't deny history; it's your heritage.

by the same token those who passed the civil rights act were the same white christian men....were they not?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

The fact remains, unassailable, that the people who started the various versions of the Klan (and there have been three) were ALL White Christian men. Don't deny history; it's your heritage.

by the same token those who passed the civil rights act were the same white christian men....were they not?

Nah. I don't think the White Christian men who founded the KKK were alive to pass Civil Rights, nor would they have.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

are you saying the people who passed the civil rights act were not white christian men?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

are you saying the people who passed the civil rights act were not white christian men?

See above for what I've said.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

without white christian men there would have been no civil rights act

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

without white christian men there would have been no civil rights act

And no KKK, which is the topic here, not the Civil Rights Acts.

Anything else?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

And the fact remains that the people who passed the civil rights act were white christian men
it is history
it is our heritage

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

And the fact remains that the people who passed the civil rights act were white christian men
it is history
it is our heritage

I don't know about that, I'm sure there were some Jewish folks in there too.

But yes, the Civil Rights Acts were probably one of the last great bipartisan actions in this country.

The majority of Democrats and Republicans, working together for the good of the country and our People.

Magnificent.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

The msm didn't adore Hillary..

You couldn't find an American that adores Hillary..

The dems considered it "her turn" and the media had a super easy and far more click bait target in trump..

Y'all create a cartoon version of "the left" that doesn't even exist..

And by the left you mean "anyone not a hard right conservative who believes all the willed is in a vast conspiracy to discredit conservatism.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Murgatroid

The msm didn't adore Hillary..

You couldn't find an American that adores Hillary..

The dems considered it "her turn" and the media had a super easy and far more click bait target in trump..

Y'all create a cartoon version of "the left" that doesn't even exist..

And by the left you mean "anyone not a hard right conservative who believes all the willed is in a vast conspiracy to discredit conservatism.

that is incorrect. Go back and look at the news coverage. Hillary was adored and Trump was a joke. What turned the tables is Trump got his name mentioned for free a whole bunch and everyone was talking about him. But the MSM certainly did fawn all over the teflon bitch.

one of many, many more that can be found if needed.
edit on 12-9-2017 by network dude because: added link

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Didn't those "leaked" emails from podesta show collaboration between some of the msm players and hillarys campaign? Hmm..and something about giving candidates debate questions prior to the debates?

thefreethoughtproject.com...
www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

No they didn't..

They showed that Brazil got one debate question early and shared it with Hillary..

From that the GOP types extrapolated that was proof the media was cheating for Hillary..

There was nothing in the emails that was AT ALL outside the norm of politicians..

That's why you never saw any emails quoted.. they would just tell the public..

"Trust us it says this.."

AND THEY WERE THE ENTIRE DNC's STAFFS PRIVATE EMAILS!!

We should have found out their every dirty little secret.. I know if you have my text message log, you know my every secret..

Yet there was nothing there..

1) the superdelages were gonna vote for Hillary.. not exactly super surprising since that is the point of super delegates in the first place..

2) Brazil gave Hillary a question early..

Nothing about Russian nuclear deals or elite pedo rings at all...

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I watched the news coverage in real time..

I watched them constantly point out that she was uniquely unlikeable and was considered as establishment as they come..

The difference was that the real media didn't go into fantasy land with elite pedo rings in pizza shops or the Clinton bodybag nonesense..
edit on 12-9-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I watched the news coverage in real time..

I watched them constantly point out that she was uniquely unlikeable and was considered as establishment as they come..

The difference was that the real media didn't go into fantasy land with elite pedo rings in pizza shops or the Clinton bodybag nonesense..

the way the MSM dealt with Clinton vs. Trump isn't really up for debate. It's a known fact, with lots and lots of examples. I watched it all first hand as well. I remember. And I also have this cool thing called "the internet" to back me up. Again, this isn't a debatable topic, it's a fact. The MSM coverage was severely PRO Hillary and severely ANTI Trump. They just forgot the old adage. (there is no such thing as bad press)

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

No they didn't..

oh really then what is this?

On Saturday, November 14, 2015, Glenn Hutchins > wrote: > >> Turns out now that Trump is calling in between 8 and 8:10. So I am going >> on at 7:45 in order to be in place for to call >> >> I am trying to craft one question to ask him in case I get a chance. Any >> thoughts?

lol
I listed sources
the dnc has never said the emails leaked were not authentic

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join