It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just saw military trucks and planes go by - is there something going on with N. Korea?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Sept 11, 2017

Today, Kim Jong put N.K. citizens on "quasi-war" alert.

According to Pyongyang's own security levels, 'quasi-war’ status is just one step below 'state of war' and requires all civilians to take special measures in preparation for conflict.

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Bearack

They moved moved almost all of their aircraft out of the way of Irma. A lot of aircraftfrom the southeast are going all over the country. Little Rock got most of the Special Operations Command aircraft, Barksdale AFB in Louisiana is getting something like 100 aircraft, Scott AFB in Illinois got 8 or 10 C-17s....

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I believe they are attempting to figure out when we are setting up to strike,I can't tell if the Exercise is called the same thing but I was IN "Team Sprit" 86.
I was on a moutain top with maps and binos and a radio system from aviation's stuff.
They didn't mind,and we got through pretty good, WAY better than PRC77 and we weren't patrolling.
I had I clear view of a LARGE pass.
I wonder what response a guy could have gotten with the words "Enemy division in the open"?
Now would be "Team Sprit 17" I guess so everyone 's uptight up north ,as intended every year.
edit on 11-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

It's not Team Spirit anymore. They spread it out over several exercises through the year instead of one or two big ones. It's fairly similar though.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If the news didn't decide to be talking about Korea, no one would be scared and paying any attention to Korea.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: topsecret41
a reply to: carewemust

If the news didn't decide to be talking about Korea, no one would be scared and paying any attention to Korea.

So are you suggesting if this was not carried by any news source, that NK would stop developing nuclear weapons? Or testing missiles over Japan? Or testing nuclear weapons? Or that they wouldn't mind the sanctions any more, or the U.S. / SK drills? Or that we'd drop the sanctions?

Don't kid yourself. Just because the news sources try to take advantage of the situation, doesn't mean the situation doesn't exist. It wouldn't just magically go away because all media stopped covering it. And if NK is testing nukes and threatening a country, I think that countries citizens have a right to know. I'd prefer sensationalized news over utter ignorance.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I can back Zap up on that one. My Nephew is a Navy Reserve helo pilot. He got activated a few days ago and is on Wasp now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join