It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Trek: Discovery Likens Trump Supporters to Racist Klingons

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump Supporters to Racist Klingons

Everyone has an inner-Klingon, but not everyone knows how to activate it.

be careful what you wish for...they say....

Qapla.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuencheni love trek. this is not going to be trek this is going to be a show about goody democraps fighting klingon republicans i guess i might just safe blank it. it will likely die in first season. it was orginaly net to debut jan 2017 but after 2 years it still had no video shot so they pushed debut to may 2017. then they hired walking dead cast member as lead and had to wait for her to shoot. then bryan fuller the ep got fired after early views of new ship revealed a crappy ship design.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I think that Hollywood has gotten too simplistic.

Will the Klingons wear hats that say "Make Klingon great again?"

Will they hold rallies where they chant simply slogans like "Lock her up"

When asked questions will they blame the Democrats?

I like Star trek but this could be too silly or maybe it will be like the old batman tv series with words like "Bam" showing up during fight scenes

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: jonnywhite

Frankly, you sound like you're troubled with self-doubts and you want to blame it on "SJWs."

When your argument is so weak you have to resort to high school nonsense like this, just don't post. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Frankly, you sound like you're troubled with self-doubts and you want to blame it on "SJWs."

When your argument is so weak you have to resort to high school nonsense like this, just don't post. Thanks.

At least you admitted that some conservatives resorted to that and blaming on those nonsense SJWs.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Ha! That is awesome! At least they got it right. Even the rest of the universe is laughing at you guys, lol. Spot on!

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Precisely! Indeed! Highly Illogical! Damn it, Jim Im, a Doctor, not a ***! Resistance is futile! Engage! I’ve giv’n her all she’s got captain, an’ I canna give her no more!

I have been and always shall be your friend.
Live Long and Prosper...

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

LOL. Your posts are hardly the standard for great arguments. Further, why do you think anyone cares about your assessments? If you don't want to read my post, skip over it. Thanks.
edit on 10-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Just to inject a bit of reality into the discussion again ... the OP and the OPs source totally misrepresent what the developers of the new Star Trek show have stated. This OP is yet another example of intentionally dishonest posting on ATS.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
You know i'm starting to the light now

and ats hasn't already noticed,

you are unable to let things go....

a broken dream and they all go psycho.

So now I'm listening they say you hide it very well...you'll get no answer from me....
edit on 10-9-2017 by GBP/JPY because: you're gonna have to look around

edit on 10-9-2017 by GBP/JPY because: you've no one to blame but yourself

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Screw politics, I think the new Star Trek looks awesome!

If you connect everything to politics or let it get in the way, it will turn you into the evil Captain Kirk from episode 27, The Enemy Within.

Trekkie for life

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

GOOD human...gimmie a fight ...

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
What about the Borg, or the Q? One literally rapes planets, while the other f s entire species and space an time like a joke, with a snap of there fingers.

Btw, aren't the Klingons the minority compared the high an mighty Vulcans and the racially supreme Romulans?

Wow Gene must of really thought this thru? Dam...
edit on 10-9-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

OMG. Worfspeare.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Marvel shows like agents of shields and supergirl both did it too.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

How is toilet paper like the Star Trek Enterprise? They both circle Uranus and wipe out Klingons.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Aren't Klingons naturally brown? So how can they be Trump supporters?

I've never seen a Klingon tanning bed.

It probably locks and you have to fight your way out while the rays get stronger.

Anyway, I can't watch the trailer posted on the 1st page. Can only see the still.

The gal looks like May from Agents of SHIELD and who's the dude playing keyboards?

I'd watch it tho, for kicks. I'm a Trek fan from the beginning.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
chenmoH america Dun jatlhqa'

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: introvert

Some folks are surely sensitive to being called out for ignorance, violence and xenophobia, aren't they?

Indeed.

I find it really funny that people on this site complain about people being brainwashed by the MSM and how they are sheeple, yet here they are believing anything and everything known liars and hoaxers throw at them.

They don't see that it is they who are the sheep.

The ones claiming that ARE the sheep and MSM.

It is YOU who constantly fail to see irony.

The left is BY FAR the easiest group to lie to..to lead around by the nose...to delude on levels they will never be able to see.

They live in emotions, which they have been told is a good thing...a GUT REACTION.

They are unable to see from a birds eye view and THAT IS A FACT.

It is real sad, i see their souls wanting good for all, they just do not realize what good is actually around them.

Ignorance can no longer be used as an excuse inside the soul, no matter how you leftists frame it.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Nope, they are white as well,JUST like us.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join