It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schizos are Never Alone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
It's not easy being normal. Overlooking the fact that it's overrated, finding some semblance of normalcy in a world riddled with various bouts of perpetual insanity is near impossible. We all just have to embrace our crazy. Some of us are scary-crazy, some of us are funny-crazy and some of us are simply crazy-crazy. Where exactly do you fall? Are you're the kind of crazy who puts safety last. While everyone else is looking before they leap, are you're already leaping again? Can you let go of people , or objects? Or animals? Or anything? Can you keep your nerves steady in any situation that isn't absolutely stable? Do you shift in moods as though you're shifting gears in a race car? Do you honestly believe that you can handle anything, do you plunge yourself into danger at every turn, whether it's emotional danger or physical, or you are just very prepared person? Are you a loose canon? Do you find yourself just perfect? Does this sounds like a rhetorical question? Do you see as perfection the obsession over minute details? Are you a perfectionist when it comes to perfecting, an obsessor when it comes to obsessing and a maniac when it comes to... being maniacal? Are you on the fence about everything that you've essentially give yourself a split personality? is it true that while it might have once been about having trouble making up your mind, your problem is now about making up your mind over which of your several minds you plan on using any given day? Does everything you experience over is usually aimless and done without any genuine purpose — other than an excuse to smash and squeeze little things? Do you have an optimistic delusion? Do you see the best in everything, assume the best of everyone and are confident than nothing will ever go wrong? Do you feel you don't only live outside the box, you live about a few thousand miles away from the box? Are you strange and looking dangerous? Do you look scary, intimidating? Not only intimidating, right away frightening! Does people can feel it radiating off of you like flies over a picnic garbage and run away in instance of your arrival? Are you a cold, genius crazy? Do you lack an emotional apparatus in your soul? Are you feeling you are just a visitor here? Like you can go away and you're welcome to come back any time you'd like. Is your craziness isn't capable of even being labelled because you're so lost in constant delusion that it's almost impossible to target your crazy? But, no! Do not tell me, right away. Secrets are secrets, and schizos are never alone!

Grulrlg... Go-lum...

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

I disagree and so do I, in fact we all do including us over here and them over there.

Seriously Joking aside Schizophrenia is NOT multiple personality disorder they are separate condition's but everyone call's it that anyway, I know and so do I and we do as well.

But the best Multiple personality disorder film character had to be in the Richard Pryor movie MOVING, Prior hired him to drive his car to his new home across the states without realizing this guy had many different personality's, by the time he get's his brand new black 1980's Saab back it look's like a car from Mad Max along with a police car door from somewhere along the route attached to it.

Bat s456 on the side of some place called the river Seine or is that In the Seine insane or something like that, in fact so deep in seine that fresh fish and garlic baguettes with a sprinkling of onion seller come as a perk of the job.

Sorry just can't resist.

edit on 9-9-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Like one other anonymous poster said ,

"I've got 10 years to wait and see.." .

Are you a perfectionist when it comes to perfecting, an obsessor when it comes to obsessing and a maniac when it comes to... being maniacal?

This was something along the lines of that prescribed for health by a certain drwoodwardjr

join