It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5th Sept 2017 Nevada crash

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Or dust off the F23 maybe...

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if the Red Hats story is true, it was not an Su-27, contrary to rumor. There wouldn't be a need for this kind of secrecy. It's fairly well known we have them and where we got them. The level of secrecy on this is nuts.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Hmmm.

Wild speculation here.

I wonder if they got the drawings for the Su-57 and built a 'prototype'.

Gives a mildly plausible cover for leaks too:

"You misheard. It was 27, not 57."

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: anzha

I've heard multiple types, but no one has come out and said, "this is what it was". Even people that should know can't find out.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

That news tends to make me think it's not the B-21 either. Seems to me that would be more toward the gray, whatever this is it feels deep black. I'm surprised they didn't just say he died in a car crash, etc, if that is the case though.

~Winter
edit on 15-9-2017 by Winterpain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Its the Green Lady....

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I'd be more worried about a J-31 or J-20 personally. Those will most likely be the planes we have to deal with that advertise 5th gen capabilities in the future.
Heck, the Chinese took our designs and built their own F-22/F-35 mashup. Maybe we did the same and built our own J-20 or J-31 from stolen Chinese blue prints.
edit on 15-9-2017 by Sammamishman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BigTrain

Not if he was the commanding officer of the Red Hats.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sammamishman

I'd be more worried about a J-31 or J-20 personally. Those will most likely be the planes we have to deal with that advertise 5th gen capabilities in the future.
Heck, the Chinese took our designs and built their own F-22/F-35 mashup. Maybe we did the same and built our own J-20 or J-31 from stolen Chinese blue prints.

That's possible, on the one hand.

However, the Su-57 would probably be easier to acquire, on the other.

On the gripping hand, this is all speculation without basis, even if it is a nice fit for the Red Hats, the leaks they've given, and the crazy secrecy surrounding the crash.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Winterpain

What if you combine the announcement that 2 A-10 pilots crashed and ejected safely and are recovering.

All on the same Nevada TTR.

Now you have 1 dead and 2 alive or hospitalised.

What can 3 People crew? B-21 could be an option. Two Pilots and a WSO/RSO

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ChrisM101

Valid theory in my opinion. May explain the delay in releasing the information on the pilot who passed away. No one would believe 3 A-10s all went down together...

Were the A-10 pilots in the same squad? If they were A-10s it should be possible to identify what group they were with, but would take someone with a deeper knowledge/skillset than myself.

~Winter

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ChrisM101

The two A-10s went down the next day, and were in a different area. There is nothing to suggest t there is any link, and with them being from Nellis, it would be noticed if two A-10s were said to have gone down, but the same number were still out on the ramp.

There is also no reason to even mention other crew if there were any. It's not like the hospital was going to make an announcement they were in the hospital, even if they were injured.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Winterpain

The two A-10s were from the Weapons School at Nellis. If the Col was with the Red Hats, he'd be out of Groom.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

Weren't there rumors that the J-20 has a lot of American DNA, but that it's not from the F-22 or F-35? I'd imagine the first reveal would have had the folks at Groom/Plant 42 scrambling to refurbish and rehab whatever prototype she might have been based on (or bring whatever set of blueprints were stolen into the flesh ASAP).

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Id say it would have some rq-170 and maybe some F1117 in her at least.With a dash of StealthHawk of course

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

Which is why I'm not too worried about the J-20. I figure it's a shape copied from a bunch of US data/plans/project testbeds, slathered in RAM based off a Reagan-era narrow band stealth aircraft, a lite stealth flying surfboard, and a spooky helicopter.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Barnalby
I can't make any new posts, so maybe I can put this here and someone can please post it as a new topic? Have you guys seen the new Skunk Works Video ? Oh my! This is super neat.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-9-2017 by Rider because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Barnalby

Weren't there rumors that the J-20 has a lot of American DNA, but that it's not from the F-22 or F-35?

Do you have a source?

People can post anything they like if they start with "weren't there rumors?". Is this because of the ATS rule that you're not supposed to link to other boards? Not referring to you, but this is very common. Yesterday, elsewhere I saw someone who asserted some speculation from a large discussion from ATS as being a rumor, then wouldn't provide a citation. (Or perhaps someone on ATS had reposted it and we're not even aware of where it originated.) It's becoming a game of chinese whispers.
edit on 16/9/17 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

edit on 16/9/17 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Rider
Not realy new in this video, just the 6th gen fighter dorito concept and still the famous SR-72.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
www.defensenews.com... Something I find interesting in the words of Mr Donald Trump "" “I will tell you the new equipment we are ordering by the billions, by the absolute billions and billions. It’s equipment like you’ve never even thought of before. There is nobody in the world that will have anything even close to us and what we’re doing.”

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join