It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Video) (AREA 51) CAMO DUDES, BUS DRIVER=TROUBLE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
(post by TheArea51Liar removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheArea51Liar
a reply to: FosterVS

Foster, or "the area 51 rider" I find it interesting how you use click bait in all your videos. Then stage the sensor in the road.How do you claim you know Nevada when you live in Canada? Just a honest question.

Some of the worst "history" comes from the locals in the Little Alien. Prime example is the bar claims to be the one mentioned in the Jeremiah Weed story.
www.lazygranch.com...
The bar keeps a copy of the story behind the counter. They will tell your where the crash is located, but it is not the right plane.

Incidentally the Sierra Hotel link in the web page goes to a dead link. But if you search for Sierra hotel.pdf, you will find the perfect at the Library of Congress.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Foster, or "the area 51 rider" I find it interesting how you use click bait in all your videos. Then stage the sensor in the road.How do you claim you know Nevada when you live in Canada? Just a honest question.

I'll entertain this for a bit longer.

1) You still don't get what "click-bait" is.
2) Where did I "stage the sensor in the road"? Actually it was a Qual-Tron relay unit, that relays the sensor signals, and I did find it. It wasn't "in the road".
3) I spend 3-4 weeks a year in Nevada. I guess that qualifies me somewhat. Although I don't ever recall claiming to "know Nevada". My explorations are limited to the perimeter of military bases, military aircraft crash sites, old mines, OHV trails, and petroglyph sites.
edit on 27-9-2017 by FosterVS because: Further explanations

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: C0bzz

Cool , my friend is currently on holiday to speak with the sheahans and visit their property or if they can still get access to the groom mine .

He is going along ET highway and going to various ET spots .
He should return to Scotland tomorrow so I can ask him then if he met anything weird

I am not 100% sure, but I don't believe the Sheahan's are allowed at "their property" any longer.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I really find Adventures with Christian very interesting. He really knows Nevada history, and brings up a lot of great points. You can see that he is a very honest man. When I want to know about area 51 I always go to his channel, and I don't understand the negative comments about him. I think if you looked at his work on area 51, and mining in Nevada you would appreciate what he does. Please note that i'm just expressing my thoughts, and I really enjoy this site.

Nevada is scattered with old mines. The plugin I have for Google Earth has 3793 listed. I doubt that's all of them. People that enter old mines have a death wish, in my opinion. I refer you to this:
Abandoned Mine Dangers

I suggest if you want to learn about Area 51, Youtube isn't where to look. I suggest you look at books by:
TD Barnes:
TD Barnes Books
Peter Merlin:
Peter Merlin Books

If you want to read about the early "Area 51 Explorers" - Area 51: The Dreamland Chronicles by David Darlington
Out of print but still available on Amazon. I had 3 copies, gave one to Desert Jeff.
The Dreamland Chronicles

Avoid the Annie Jacobsen book.

"I don't understand the negative comments about him"
Where can I read those?
edit on 27-9-2017 by FosterVS because: Fixing Links

edit on 27-9-2017 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This is very interesting. Has anyone ever gone across the border? What happened to them?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kylie89
This is very interesting. Has anyone ever gone across the border? What happened to them?

KLAS tv

YouTube has a few documented border crossings. Sometimes nothing happens. Sometimes you are arrested.

As Clint Eastwood said: feeling lucky?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
nothing to hide, nothing to fear. that's a modern mantra right?

what are these 'camo dudes' a party to hiding?

spooks gonna get spooked.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join