It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researchers find secret, warm oasis beneath Antarctica's ice.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Sorry to hear what happened to you to, many scumbags about, same should happen to them if they survive or not who cares

edit on 14-9-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

It has happened to all of us, just I got a fractured skull and still blame myself because I really should have beaten them, still Karma and all that it likely has come back on them OR they have changed and hopefully are no longer those people but better people today and then I would not want any harm on them just to know that the vileness in them is gone.

Hell maybe I am just a little naive on that but we are all human being's, we all have a limited go at this life and most of us fail to get it right, more suffering only make's it worse for everyone in the end I think but yes as they treat others' it should come back home to them.

Thank's for that and sorry for the harshness of my earlier reply by the way.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

It wasn't a harsh reply we all have our view, we agree on some things on others we don't that's actually what's good about this site it's not a mutual back slapping club like most conspiracy sites.

edit on 14-9-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
While I don't personally believe there are still Nazi's and such living in Antarctica, this does spark the imagination.

If this cave is above ground, and warmed by a volcano, to temps you can "wear a t-shirt", who's to say there aren't many more caves, under the ground, warmed by the same? With lots of life living there?

Which leads to yet more questions, like how do we know they haven't been discovered already?

Interesting thread! Thank you!

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Only one way to find out , we do an ATS expedition and we can get ourselves some Admiral Byrd badges for our trouble !

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Reminded me of Journey to the Center of the Earth.

..revealed that it contained DNA from algae, mosses and even small animals..

Aww.. was expecting dinosaurs.

edit on 16-9-2017 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
While I don't personally believe there are still Nazi's and such living in Antarctica, this does spark the imagination.

If this cave is above ground, and warmed by a volcano, to temps you can "wear a t-shirt", who's to say there aren't many more caves, under the ground, warmed by the same? With lots of life living there?

Which leads to yet more questions, like how do we know they haven't been discovered already?

Interesting thread! Thank you!

Given that the Earth's crust is 32K kilometers deep in some places, mountains and large Earth craton's are over 500 million years old, that distance down is equivalent to 10,000 floor levels (1 floor level = 2.5 meters). Of course, the geothermal gradient means that for every kilometer we go underground temperatures rise by 25C, so by the time we are down a few km, things are quite toasty, but if there is a constant supply of cold water (from the oceans), then it could reach a comfortable equilibrium.

There are underground cave systems that haven't been explored fully because of the danger of flashfloods or because they are completely submerged underwater.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join