It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's, Nuclear Testing and North Korea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
UFO's and Nuclear Testing - I-Team

UFO's Disarm Nuclear Weapons

All my life I've heard stories like this, that whenever Nuclear Testing was underway, there seemed to be a large percentage of UFO sightings in the area around the same timeframe.

If this is true, that UFO's and Nuclear Testing go "hand in hand", why haven't we heard more reports about UFO activity over North Korea?

Understandable given the Regime over there that such would be tightly controlled information, but there has to be more evidence out there showing some sort of activity other than Propaganda Weather Balloons.

Propaganda Weather Ballons over North Korea

Is is safe to assume North Korea would be of interest to Unknown Flight Observers?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Yah well you hope they do that. Personally I think they have tens of thousands of these nukes sitting around to use against the UFOs should they show up in force.

Otherwise, mostly monitoring occurs. Like at Roswell, scientists were testing all kinds of new technology: radar, ballistic missiles, nukes. Drew them like a magnet, got one of them shot down even (maybe).

imo

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Is is safe to assume North Korea would be of interest to Unknown Flight Observers?

Yes.

I'm not a betting man, but I'd wager quite a bit on a royal flush.
edit on 8-9-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Once I saw Jaime Maussan, I kind of lost hope the video was real.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I'm actually watching a documentary right now on this.
The rash of UFO sightings and at times interference caused by them during ICBM testing.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
Once I saw Jaime Maussan, I kind of lost hope the video was real.

A smart inference.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Interesting press conference-like event here featuring former military people speaking about their experiences as they relate to UFOs and nuclear weapons. Worth a peep if you haven't seen it yet.

edit on 8-9-2017 by BiffWellington because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Someone needs to put Jaime Maussan in a hoax bin.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr

He's become a target of AFOSI some time ago. like any journalist who focuses on UFO's, so naturally he is going to be manipulated by military sponsored counter-intelligence. They can make anyone they want look discredited by how they manufacture a campaign against someone. Only a few journalists have the savvy in them to dodge these kinds of campaigns.

Sometimes it is better to pay more attention to the message rather than the messenger. At least in the beginning.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Only a few journalists have the savvy in them to dodge these kinds of campaigns.

I agree. Jaime does not seem to be very bright.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr

A dust bin would be better

top topics

join