It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters on Alt-Right: 'You See How Much They Want to Kill Me'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Congresswoman Maxine Waters apparently getting "death threats" from the alt-Right !!

In a committee meeting, she ask what anybody is doing about all these alt-Right people.

Hmmm

She's been know to sensationalize and exaggerate in the past.

Could be real however, but I would think the "alt-Right" would have higher profile politicians to "think" about.

Maxine Waters on Alt-Right: 'You See How Much They Want to Kill Me'

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) on Wednesday asked terror experts for answers on how to combat the rise of white nationalists, as she has been fielding death threats from extremists.

“What can we do to deal with the KKK, the white nationalists, the extremists, the alt-right?” Waters, who serves as ranking member of the House Committee on Financial Services, asked during a Subcommittee on Terrorism and Illicit Finance hearing. “They’re on the internet, they’re Breitbart. If you look at the YouTube, you see how much they want to kill me and others. What can we do?”

The hearing was held to discuss small-scale and “lone-wolf” terrorist threats, with much of the focus on the financial aspects of terror plots. Seamus Hughes, deputy director for George Washington University’s Program on Extremism and former senior counterterrorism advisor for the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, told Waters that domestic terrorists are as much a threat as foreign-born terrorists.

Maxine Waters Fielding Death Threats from ALT-Right

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maxine,

You should grow a pair.

If you comment in public, some idiots will always make death threats.

You thin-skinned hag.

Sincerely,

DBCowboy

PS, you lie a lot and are probably corrupt. So obviously you should become the democratic party spokesman.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure she hears voices in her head.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Guess she knows how trump feels.
Welcome to the club lady.
edit on 8-9-2017 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Why would anyone on the Right want her dead?

Her mouth is the best weapon they have against Liberals.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

How long has James Brown been a politician?! In my timeline, James Brown was an entertainer.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
well y'all are just the worst

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Why would anyone on the Right want her dead?

Her mouth is the best weapon they have against Liberals.

Gives credence to her probably making it all up.

She needs to be on a 1-hour show 5 days a week.

Fox would be a good forum.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Unfortunately her position of power says way too much about the people who elected her (and she isn't in that category as a solo). Idiocracy on steroids.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia
Unfortunately her position of power says way too much about the people who elected her (and she isn't in that category as a solo). Idiocracy on steroids.

except she didn't say people e_e

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
well y'all are just the worst

As opposed to the Cheeto Jesus brigade?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Maxine Waters smoking crack again? She's paranoid!

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Mad Max is using classic problem-reaction-solution tactics to push her hyper-racism and general hate for all things whitey.

The real danger here is anyone who voted for her to continue being a political bovine and/or supports her 'whitey must pay' agenda.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
"She's been know to sensationalize and exaggerate in the past."

Sensationalize and exaggerate? HA! Can anybody say understatement? The whack-job fruitcake is bat-5417 crazy!

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Maxine,

You should grow a pair.

You thin-skinned hag.

Sincerely,

DBCowboy

PS, you lie a lot and are probably corrupt. So obviously you should become the democratic party spokesman.

same goes for Trump, or should secret service investigate when death threats are made against Trump after he says something idiotic, i. e. when his lips move, or should he have thicker skin since he likes to get people's wives or menstrual cycles involved when he talks

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Maxine,

You should grow a pair.

You thin-skinned hag.

Sincerely,

DBCowboy

same goes for Trump, or should secret service investigate when death threats are made against Trump after he says something idiotic, i. e. when his lips move, or should he have thicker skin since he likes to get people's wives or menstrual cycles involved when he talks

All republicans already have elephant skin, which is why we don't often hear them whining like democrats...-Donkey skin is much thinner

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I'm pretty sure she hears voices in her head.

I'm pretty sure the voices in her head died a while ago. Nothing left in that noggin.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

you get a chubby when you think about Donald don't you. Can't read a thread about anything political without thinking of your orange sexy POTUS and bringing him up. I think you should send him a letter. Maybe he will send you a sexy photo.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

She needs to put up or shut up. AFAIK, beyond her words there is no evidence of anyone doing anything to her. And while we're on topic about threats, what about all the leftist threats against the president, or his supporters? At least those threats are quantifiable unlike hers.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Another day, another hate fest. Seems like at some point you people would grow tired of it.

23 flags because a woman is getting death threats.

edit on 9/9/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join