It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jennifer Lawrence Suggests Donald Trump Is Linked to Hurricanes

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: dragonridr

Shes not entirely wrong Trump will set back any progress made towards global warming

On the contrary, by attempting to reduce America's commitment to reducing warming, he is contributing to the progress of warming.

I see what you did there.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

And here I thought I was being subtle.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
To put it in some perspective, Scarlett Johansen is just as moronic in her political views, but I still enjoy her movies.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

And here I thought I was being subtle.

It was good, will give you that. I know this will surprise you, but sometimes on ATS you are dealing with intelligent folk.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

The ratio seems to have started to decline.
Say...about 6 or 7 year ago by my reckoning.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
To put it in some perspective, Scarlett Johansen is just as moronic in her political views, but I still enjoy her movies.

DBC, have you, or I, for that matter, ever cared about the political views of some hot actress or model? My guess is NO

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

The ratio seems to have started to decline.
Say...about 6 or 7 year ago by my reckoning.

Yeah I am guessing 2012 election cycle, so late 2011

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

DBC, have you, or I, for that matter, ever cared about the political views of some hot actress or model? My guess is NO

Of course not, as I stated.

But I don't feel the need to refrain from offering my own opinions either.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Here is the difference, and one thing I always appreciated about ATS. We all have our opinions, but if you state something is fact, you better be able to back it up.

You have your opinions, I have mine, they meet once in a great while, but we are still able to have a civil conversation.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

And one shouldn't feel the need to refrain from offering one's opinions about others' opinions.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Here is the difference, and one thing I always appreciated about ATS. We all have our opinions, but if you state something is fact, you better be able to back it up.

You have your opinions, I have mine, they meet once in a great while, but we are still able to have a civil conversation.

Tact is the ability to step on someone's shoes without messing up the shine.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

And one shouldn't feel the need to refrain from offering one's opinions about others' opinions.

Yet. . . if we keep offering opinions about others opinions about the opinions of others opinions about the opinions of others, then where does that get us?

link   

Agreed. I am pro gun, pro choice, and pro gay marriage, what tag should I wear?

link   
General rule:
Unless someone quotes someone else, it's a personal opinion.

If someone misquotes someone else, that's something else entirely.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Tact is the ability to step on someone's shoes without messing up the shine.

Yes it is, says alot about the communication skills of our younger generation.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Yet. . . if we keep offering opinions about others opinions about the opinions of others opinions about the opinions of others, then where does that get us?

Hopefully a conversation on a way to fix whatever the opinions are about.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight

Ok Joe, just for you. She is specifically speaking about extreme weather events and Donald Trump, while showing clips of Trump celebrating his getting the US out of the globaliss Paris climate deal, alternated with various countries now submerged, all because of deniers.

Thanks for making me look it up. I was wrong. This was not just a passing mention pf Trump and Irma. This is a master hit piece. Someone should grab this for the future. It is a treasure trove of globaliss hysteria fed propa, and will teach the grandkids how we got here.

www.democracynow.org...

# 873

You can't spell, you can't type, you post a really questionable link according to my browser and security settings. I am still trying to figure out what globaliss propa is. You will not win.

I suspect English is not your first language.

Globaliss is globalist with a John Kennedy Toole spin. Propa is short for propaganda.

I don't wanna engage you when intoxicated. I recall some nasty exchanges you had with a well respected guy, JPZ, years ago and you were mean drunk mean, unfortunately.

You are slandering my words and effort. My words were dead on. The link is fine. I will not win what, exactly?

# 875

Holy Sh*t. Perhaps one of the only Confederacy of Dunces references on ATS ever. Globaliss...now that is classic.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

General rule:
Unless someone quotes someone else, it's a personal opinion.

If someone misquotes someone else, that's something else entirely.

I know you and I have disagreed in the past, I never hesitate to ask for a link, or open a tab and do a little googling of my own. The BS sources being presented on this site as of late are a disgrace to what it was in the past.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Jennifer Lawrence is beginning to look like the Brittany Spears of the acting world.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

edit on 8-9-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join