It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jennifer Lawrence Suggests Donald Trump Is Linked to Hurricanes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Ok Joe, just for you. She is specifically speaking about extreme weather events and Donald Trump, while showing clips of Trump celebrating his getting the US out of the globaliss Paris climate deal, alternated with various countries now submerged, all because of deniers.

Thanks for making me look it up. I was wrong. This was not just a passing mention pf Trump and Irma. This is a master hit piece. Someone should grab this for the future. It is a treasure trove of globaliss hysteria fed propa, and will teach the grandkids how we got here.

www.democracynow.org...

# 873

You can't spell, you can't type, you post a really questionable link according to my browser and security settings. I am still trying to figure out what globaliss propa is. You will not win.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

Ok Joe, just for you. She is specifically speaking about extreme weather events and Donald Trump, while showing clips of Trump celebrating his getting the US out of the globaliss Paris climate deal, alternated with various countries now submerged, all because of deniers.

Thanks for making me look it up. I was wrong. This was not just a passing mention pf Trump and Irma. This is a master hit piece. Someone should grab this for the future. It is a treasure trove of globaliss hysteria fed propa, and will teach the grandkids how we got here.

www.democracynow.org...

# 873

You can't spell, you can't type, you post a really questionable link according to my browser and security settings. I am still trying to figure out what globaliss propa is. You will not win.

I suspect English is not your first language.

Globaliss is globalist with a John Kennedy Toole spin. Propa is short for propaganda.

I don't wanna engage you when intoxicated. I recall some nasty exchanges you had with a well respected guy, JPZ, years ago and you were mean drunk mean, unfortunately.

You are slandering my words and effort. My words were dead on. The link is fine. I will not win what, exactly?

# 875
edit on 8-9-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
This coming from the slut who was in blue iguana and had to go to rehab after because her method acting involved gettin addicted to drugs? lol.

So slut shaming her makes her opinion any less valuable than yours. I don't get it, guess I am not that guy.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

www.democracynow.org...

# 873

Globaliss is globalist with a Kennedy O'Toole spin. Propa is short for propaganda.

I don't wanna engage you when intoxicated. I recall some nasty exchanges you had with a well respected guy, JPZ, years ago and you were mean drunk mean, unfortunately.

You are slandering my words and effort. My words were dead on. The link is fine. I will not win what, exactly?

# 875

English is my only language, family here since 1621. I just assumed you did not know how to spell. I have no idea what you are talking about with JPZ, I am obviously still here. I am slandering nothing, you cannot back up your opinions, but you state them as facts. I am calling you out, and yes my computer security told me your link sucked.

If you are going to state things as facts, be prepared to back them up. Those of us in the middle are tired of the endless blog posts that are claimed as facts from both sides. You slandered NPR, when asked for proof you failed to show it.
edit on 9/8/2017 by BubbaJoe because: brain faster than fingers

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Kentuckymama

I dont particularly care about her beliefs but i love seeing her on screen. So she believes global warming is a problem and thinks trumps election is hurting the global warmings cause. Shes not entirely wrong Trump will set back any progress made towards global warming

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: xuenchen

Jennifer Lawrence Suggests Donald Trump Is Linked to Hurricanes: 'Mother Nature’s Rage and Wrath’

I must have missed that part of the interview. What minute mark does Jennifer Lawrence link Trump to hurricanes, or even bring Trump up at all?

It's certainly not in the part he quoted. I just assume the OP is making it up, like most of his other posts.

Although if Jennifer Lawrence told me the moon was made of cheese, I'd just go right ahead and believe her.

.. you know... scholarly purposes.

This may get me the boot, Xue posts 5-10 Hillary, Obama posts a day, all with questionable sources, they all get flags, this freaking post has 9. ATS used to better than this, even in the political forums. And this one is total BS.

I agree with you, for what it's worth -- which isn't much. He's a propagandist, and a sloppy one. And people eat up his crap... because reasons.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

While I agree that humans are responsible of damaging the environment, the problem is how a lot of people tend to present global warming. For example, we have people like Bill Nye who wants to penalize people for having too many kids and it sounds a lot like the oppressive Chinese one child policy:

I believe there are better ways of presenting the issue.

Also, you have hypocrites like Al Gore who made the situation worse.

I think if Hollyweird and other Climate Change advocates stopped being hypocritical then more people will buy into it.
edit on 9/8/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

www.democracynow.org...

# 873

Globaliss is globalist with a Kennedy O'Toole spin. Propa is short for propaganda.

# 875

You know what, I took my dogs out, smoked a cigarette, and decided that you are now trying to slander me, there are laws against things like this. I have made no comments about drinking in this thread, outside of a cheers to DCB. I may or may not be drinking, you have no f'n idea, as like you, I am sitting behind my computer keyboard as you are. As far as this JPZ being well respected, do you have any proof, or just more BS off of the top of your mind.

I could be a nuclear scientist or a homeless bum on a library computer, you have no idea. As to whether I am drunk, you have no idea either, could be a recovering alcoholic sober for 10 years. Take your trolling ass somewhere else, ATS is not the place for people like you.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

The problem is how a lot of people tend to present global warming. While I agree that humans are responsible of damaging the environment we have people like Bill Nye who wants to penalize people for having too many kids and it sounds a lot like the oppressive Chinese one child policy:

I believe there are better ways of presenting the issue.

Also, you have hypocrites like Al Gore who made the situation worse..

I think if Hollyweird and other Climate Change advocates stopped being hypocritical then more people will buy into it.

Gore is the worst, yes I do believe man has changed the environment. The hypocrisy needs to stop.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
In all honesty, Obama was no better, speech on Global Warming/Climate Change, and get back on his private jet.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

www.democracynow.org...

# 873

# 875

English is my only language, family here since 1621. I just assumed you did not know how to spell. I have no idea what you are talking about with JPZ, I am obviously still here. I am slandering nothing, you cannot back up your opinions, but you state them as facts. I am calling you out, and yes my computer security told me your link sucked.

If you are going to state things as facts, be prepared to back them up. Those of us in the middle are tired of the endless blog posts that are claimed as facts from both sides. You slandered NPR, when asked for proof you failed to show it.

I gave insight from a incidental media monitoring session, whilst I happened to be passing by the telescreen when Democracy Now was spewing globaliss trash using impending disaster and suffering to blame the president for Irma, and what do you know, not only was I correct in my assessment, I was too kind in my judgment. Upon review, I see that Goodman used half of her show to link the suffering and disaster of past catastrophes, floodings, fires, to hinge on Trump's policies.

You say I slander NPR? I never mentioned NPR. I mentioned PBS. Then I gave a link directly from PBS, which validated my drive by observation. I think it is bed time. Goodnight Bubba.

# 876

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

You are either a person who doesn't work or your work is sitting on ATS 24/7 making world shattering discoveries like this one. Perhaps you do work as an editor for US Weekly and just forward your stories to ATS? Have you ever considered raising the bar past the 4th grade level?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

You are either a person who doesn't work or your work is sitting on ATS 24/7 making world shattering discoveries like this one. Perhaps you do work as an editor for US Weekly and just forward your stories to ATS? Have you ever considered raising the bar past the 4th grade level?

He's working hard. It's not easy being a bat boy.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

www.democracynow.org...

# 873

# 875

I gave insight from a incidental media monitoring session, whilst I happened to be passing by the telescreen when Democracy Now was spewing globaliss trash using impending disaster and suffering to blame the president for Irma, and what do you know, not only was I correct in my assessment, I was too kind in my judgment. Upon review, I see that Goodman used half of her show to link the suffering and disaster of past catastrophes, floodings, fires, to hinge on Trump's policies.

You say I slander NPR? I never mentioned NPR. I mentioned PBS. Then I gave a link directly from PBS, which validated my drive by observation. I think it is bed time. Goodnight Bubba.

# 876

What normal human being uses phrases like incidental media monitoring sessions, most people would say I was watching the news. You have exposed your self as a troll. May God have mercy on your soul, no one on ATS will.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
"A pint ain't nearly enough, but a litre makes me bladder run so..."

- George Orwell

hope that helps.

# 877

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

There are a lot of people on ATS that I disagree with, but usually we can find a wee bit of common ground for a beer summit. Those of us that are here to cuss and discuss, need to stand up and drive these dick weeds out.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

"A pint ain't nearly enough, but a litre makes me bladder run so..."

- George Orwell

hope that helps.

# 877

You continue to slander, or try to, you like to make statements, but never offer proof. Tells me you are legend in your own mind.

edit on 9/8/2017 by BubbaJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

One thing's good about conservatives... they have great imaginations for conspiracy theories.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Shes not entirely wrong Trump will set back any progress made towards global warming

On the contrary, by attempting to reduce America's commitment to reducing warming, he is contributing to the progress of warming.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

One thing's good about conservatives... they have great imaginations for conspiracy theories.

I know, I am just a pretty middle of the road guy, and am tired of it. ATS used to be an awesome place, and now we have to deal with the trolls, granted from both sides,but things are looking ugly on the right.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join