It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jennifer Lawrence Suggests Donald Trump Is Linked to Hurricanes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

So the quotes are made up then?

What quotes? They never quoted her. Do yourself a favor, watch the interview yourself. If you hear her saying Trump and climate change are linked, or anything close, please tell what minute it's at.
edit on 8-9-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: BlueJacket
She is an inbred idiot from Kentucky...lol why should I listen to her?

Probably the offspring of the Paul and McConnell clans.

I was thinking more along the line of Clinton-Hubbel.

No, that would be Chelsea. Look it up.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight
The last time I saw them do this was last night, and I believe the grey haired 60's hippie mama, thin and sorta haggard is named Goodman, maybe Jane is her first name. I don't have time to dredge through piles of crap, but I do examine a good specimen when it is pressed before my eyes.

She was linking Trump's antiglobaliss stance re anthro global warming to rising seas and hurricanes while doing commentary on Irma. In time, Irma will be forgotten, as will those who planted seeds of deception, but the ideas that were planted in our heads will remain, if only in a looming totalitarian one world state (unfleeable) and no one will wonder how or why this came to pass.

I saw this, you missed it, is all. There will likely be more examples on PBS, and possibly from mainstream mediacreatures, as cities flood. Try to remain current. I really want you to pass.

a reply to: BubbaJoe

# 872

You made a claim, do you have a link? I pass just fine, read and watch about 30 news sources a day. Please show me what you saw, unfortunately I work for a living, and take care of my family, can't watch crap TV 24/7.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

We need to just kick back and chill a bit. It's too serious. I got you, thus the

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Gothmog
Thats ok. Most of the world believes Jennifer Lawrence is linked to stupidity

You stated that as a fact, do you have anything to back up your opinion. Opinions are like buttholes.

As stated...
Folks shouldnt request a link for something that is common sense
Tired of repeating myself
Some things , like common sense , are obvious
Some folks have , some folks have not...
The proof is in her statement...
Jennifer , is that you ?

You quoted something as fact, the burden of proof lies on you. Common sense is not a legal defense in any court of law. If you are tired of repeating yourself, you might take the time to find back up for the BS you constantly post.

link   

originally posted by: windword

What quotes? They never quoted her. Do yourself a favor, watch the interview yourself. If you hear her saying Trump and climate change are linked, or anything close, please tell what minute it's at.

1:25m * √(-1)

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
This is not a hoax:

Mad props.

You found the one thing she's good at. Well, that and getting her icloud hacked with compromising pics.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: DBCowboy

She's not staying quiet about billionaire Donald Trump, who's back to leading the race for the Republican nomination, either. She tells Vogue more or less the same thing she told Entertainment Weekly last month: "My view on the election is pretty cut-and-dried: If Donald Trump is president of the United States, it will be the end of the world."

www.rollingstone.com...

She seems to have a bit of history of a negative attitude towards Trump.

But maybe I'm reading too much into it.

I am pretty sure she doesn't like him, she is entitled to her opinion, as is 52% of the rest of country.

She gives her opinion.

I give my opinion.

You give your opinion.

And all the while, Trump sits in his evil lair. . . making hurricanes.

LMAO, I know we rarely agree, but you make me actually LOL a lot of times.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

This is not a hoax:

Mad props.

You found the one thing she's good at. Well, that and getting her icloud hacked with compromising pics.

Unlike some, she is at least good at something.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Deaf, sometimes you are my hero.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Jennifer Lawrence Suggests Donald Trump Is Linked to Hurricanes: 'Mother Nature’s Rage and Wrath’

I must have missed that part of the interview. What minute mark does Jennifer Lawrence link Trump to hurricanes, or even bring Trump up at all?

It's certainly not in the part he quoted. I just assume the OP is making it up, like most of his other posts.

Although if Jennifer Lawrence told me the moon was made of cheese, I'd just go right ahead and believe her.

.. you know... scholarly purposes.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Was talking about making the movie.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Was talking about making the movie.

The imaginary movie?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

a reply to: xuenchen

Jennifer Lawrence Suggests Donald Trump Is Linked to Hurricanes: 'Mother Nature’s Rage and Wrath’

I must have missed that part of the interview. What minute mark does Jennifer Lawrence link Trump to hurricanes, or even bring Trump up at all?

It's certainly not in the part he quoted. I just assume the OP is making it up, like most of his other posts.

Although if Jennifer Lawrence told me the moon was made of cheese, I'd just go right ahead and believe her.

.. you know... scholarly purposes.

This may get me the boot, Xue posts 5-10 Hillary, Obama posts a day, all with questionable sources, they all get flags, this freaking post has 9. ATS used to better than this, even in the political forums. And this one is total BS.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Ok Joe, just for you. She is specifically speaking about extreme weather events and Donald Trump, while showing clips of Trump celebrating his getting the US out of the globaliss Paris climate deal, alternated with various countries now submerged, all because of deniers.

Thanks for making me look it up. I was wrong. This was not just a passing mention pf Trump and Irma. This is a master hit piece. Someone should grab this for the future. It is a treasure trove of globaliss hysteria fed propa, and will teach the grandkids how we got here.

www.democracynow.org...

# 873
edit on 8-9-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
This coming from the slut who was in blue iguana and had to go to rehab after because her method acting involved gettin addicted to drugs? lol.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This thread is a perfect example of how easily the right is manipulated. At no point does she link Trump to hurricanes but do they care, Nope. They just believe what they have been told and continue to post comments, regardless of the facts.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Still not from the source. Man gorilla glue couldn't hold this tripe together.

edit on 8-9-2017 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

This is exactly what I described. Try the 15 min mark. Apologies I misread the cue.

# 874

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I hear the orange glue is stronger.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join