It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jennifer Lawrence Suggests Donald Trump Is Linked to Hurricanes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

She's not staying quiet about billionaire Donald Trump, who's back to leading the race for the Republican nomination, either. She tells Vogue more or less the same thing she told Entertainment Weekly last month: "My view on the election is pretty cut-and-dried: If Donald Trump is president of the United States, it will be the end of the world."

www.rollingstone.com...

She seems to have a bit of history of a negative attitude towards Trump.

But maybe I'm reading too much into it.

I am pretty sure she doesn't like him, she is entitled to her opinion, as is 52% of the rest of country.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Gothmog
Thats ok. Most of the world believes Jennifer Lawrence is linked to stupidity

Link?

You require a link for something that obvious ?
"Geez Louise" , common sense is dead

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This is not a hoax:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight
The idea that Trump is responsible for the impending hurricanes is curently being
broadcast on PBS whenever they discuss Irma, Jose, and the one that just blasted Texas.

How can 'they' miss out on seizing the crisis?

For anyone who wonders who 'they' are, well here it is right before your eyes.

I feel this should be brought up now, before the cities are flooded, because 'they' intend
to capitalize on the disaster with this very meme. If we are on to them in advance, they are forced to pare back the globaliss propaganda. Jenny is simply humping for a promotion,
by illustrating how hip she is to the master plan. I would never become one flesh with such a jezebel.

# 871

Have you got a link to PBS where Trump is being blamed for the hurricanes? With your attitude, you will never become one flesh with anyone.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

You stated that as a fact, do you have anything to back up your opinion. Opinions are like buttholes.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I don't have a issue with Jen here, She seemed to not even want to discuss the sjw stuff (pay gap and stuff) but the interviewer was pushing it hard for her to go on record and stoke it...followup question after followup question to provoke her response...

Even the reporters "it certainly feels like the end times"....you don't know how sick I got of the right claiming that during the Obama presidency...that hasn't changed, just the other side is now yapping the same lines. guh.

Anyhow, after poking and prodding, she gave a few quirps about her views on AGW and she hinted at a dislike towards Trump...so what. she is allowed to have her opinions, and its not like she was even bringing it up, or even trying to go on about it. She was keeping it in like a sentence or less. Anyone who demands actors and entertainers have the same exact mindset as them before enjoying their work are just idiotic.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

"Geez Louise" , common sense is dead

Nah just pining for the fjords.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Man, they had to avoid Hurricane Logic to tie all that together.

What hurricane? its a liberal hoax according to Rush Limbaugh

(sidenote, Rush Limbaugh evacuated florida today for erm...hmm...this is awkward)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I'm sure I didn't dream this, but I'm scared to Google the answer in case it turns out I did.

Wasn't there a Hurricane Donald a couple of months ago, which was going to swipe the US but then fizzled out or passed by or something? (That would have been "D" and we're now up to "H" and "I", so perhaps not that long ago).

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Man, they had to avoid Hurricane Logic to tie all that together.

What hurricane? its a liberal hoax according to Rush Limbaugh

(sidenote, Rush Limbaugh evacuated florida today for erm...hmm...this is awkward)

He has stepped on his junk one too many times with his golf shoes, all of the blood has drained from his brain. Must have been what all the oxy was for.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is this the same Jennifer Lawrence who claimed anyone on the internet who saw hacked nude photos of her were guilty of sexually assaulting her? I think we established awhile back that she's a kooky gal totally lacking in perspective and pretty much has zero business discussing issues she's unqualified to make statements on, like politics, anything to do with science, and pretty much anything not involving acting and line memorization. She's a cute parrot, though, I'll give her that much.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Fox News‏Verified account @FoxNews 34m34 minutes ago

#JenniferLawrence says hurricanes may be nature's 'wrath' for #Trump victory fxn.ws...

Why in your mind is this worse than those on the right blaming it on gay marriage or abortion?

Because both sides are idiots. Unless you have empirical proof that the views of the christian right or liberal left are in fact responsible for hurricanes, which date back before recorded history. What caused them them?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You might want to read the source material. You'll see this is fabricated bullchite.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

So the quotes are made up then?

oooooooook

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
I'm sure I didn't dream this, but I'm scared to Google the answer in case it turns out I did.

Wasn't there a Hurricane Donald a couple of months ago, which was going to swipe the US but then fizzled out or passed by or something? (That would have been "D" and we're now up to "H" and "I", so perhaps not that long ago).

I googled it, only two Tropical Storm Don's, one in 2011 and one in 2017. 2011 made a weak landfall on South Texas, and 2017 fell apart.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The last time I saw them do this was last night, and I believe the grey haired 60's hippie mama, thin and sorta haggard is named Amy Goodman, who hosts Democracy Now. The show was on last night is all I know. You look it up. I don't have time to dredge through piles of crap, but I do examine a good specimen when it is pressed before my eyes.

She was linking Trump's antiglobaliss stance re anthro global warming to rising seas and hurricanes while doing commentary on Irma. In time, Irma will be forgotten, as will those who planted seeds of deception, but the ideas that were planted in our heads will remain, if only in a looming totalitarian one world state (unfleeable) and no one will wonder how or why this came to pass.

I saw this, you missed it, is all. There will likely be more examples on PBS, and possibly from mainstream mediacreatures, as cities flood. Try to remain current. I really want you to pass.

a reply to: BubbaJoe

# 872
edit on 8-9-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: xuenchen

Is this the same Jennifer Lawrence who claimed anyone on the internet who saw hacked nude photos of her were guilty of sexually assaulting her? I think we established awhile back that she's a kooky gal totally lacking in perspective and pretty much has zero business discussing issues she's unqualified to make statements on, like politics, anything to do with science, and pretty much anything not involving acting and line memorization. She's a cute parrot, though, I'll give her that much.

Burd, no one is arguing her intellect, the OP was straight up wrong, she never claimed what the OP claimed she did.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Fox News‏Verified account @FoxNews 34m34 minutes ago

#JenniferLawrence says hurricanes may be nature's 'wrath' for #Trump victory fxn.ws...

Why in your mind is this worse than those on the right blaming it on gay marriage or abortion?

Because both sides are idiots. Unless you have empirical proof that the views of the christian right or liberal left are in fact responsible for hurricanes, which date back before recorded history. What caused them them?

Low pressure systems, last time I checked.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

You stated that as a fact, do you have anything to back up your opinion. Opinions are like buttholes.

As stated...
Folks shouldnt request a link for something that is common sense
Tired of repeating myself
Some things , like common sense , are obvious
Some folks have , some folks have not...
The proof is in her statement...
Jennifer , is that you ?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

She's not staying quiet about billionaire Donald Trump, who's back to leading the race for the Republican nomination, either. She tells Vogue more or less the same thing she told Entertainment Weekly last month: "My view on the election is pretty cut-and-dried: If Donald Trump is president of the United States, it will be the end of the world."

www.rollingstone.com...

She seems to have a bit of history of a negative attitude towards Trump.

But maybe I'm reading too much into it.

I am pretty sure she doesn't like him, she is entitled to her opinion, as is 52% of the rest of country.

She gives her opinion.

I give my opinion.

You give your opinion.

And all the while, Trump sits in his evil lair. . . making hurricanes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join