It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jennifer Lawrence Suggests Donald Trump Is Linked to Hurricanes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Man, they had to avoid Hurricane Logic to tie all that together.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: xuenchen

Jennifer Lawrence Suggests Donald Trump Is Linked to Hurricanes: 'Mother Nature’s Rage and Wrath’

I must have missed that part of the interview. What minute mark does Jennifer Lawrence link Trump to hurricanes, or even bring Trump up at all?

It doesn't matter and you know it.

It's a rubber steak thrown and they'll pretend it's real because it's fun to bark. The reality of the steak doesn't matter; just the initial belief.

Whether she said it or not, the first three pages will be the same, accomplishing the same.
edit on 8-9-2017 by Abysha because: Goddamn phone...

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Lawrence, who has been vocal about her disdain for Trump in the past, said that finding out he had been elected as president was “startling” for her.

That isn't what she said in that in the video. Go to the 12 minute and listen to what she says. The headline is bogus. Ms Lawrence never says any of the things the OP claims she said.

She never links climate change to Trump, either.

HOAX BIN
FAKE NEWS

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Lawrence, who has been vocal about her disdain for Trump in the past, said that finding out he had been elected as president was “startling” for her.

That isn't what she said in that in the video. Go to the 12 minute and listen to what she says. The headline is bogus. Ms Lawrence never says any of the things the OP claims she said.

HOAX BIN
FAKE NEWS

"and we voted, it was really startling, you're watching these hurricanes now, especially while promoting this movie and it's hard not to feel mother nature's rage."

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

HOAX BIN
FAKE NEWS

Did you read the title?

It says Jennifer Lawrence suggests.

So no it's not a hoax.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Fox News‏Verified account @FoxNews 34m34 minutes ago

#JenniferLawrence says hurricanes may be nature's 'wrath' for #Trump victory fxn.ws...

Uhm.. ok

“It’s scary,” the actress responded to the interviewer’s assertion that there was “an end-of-days feeling” across the world and especially in the U.S.

“You know, it’s this new language that’s forming. I don’t even recognize it. It’s also scary to know that climate change is due to human activity, and we continue to ignore it, and the only voice that we really have is through voting.”

Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence suggested the devastating hurricanes in Texas and approaching Florida were signs of “Mother Nature’s rage and wrath” at America for electing Donald Trump and not believing in man-made climate change.

Lawrence, who is promoting her new drama “Mother!,” appeared on British network Channel 4 on Wednesday, where she discussed topics ranging from the movie to the gender pay gap and Trump.

“It’s scary,” the actress responded to the interviewer’s assertion that there was “an end-of-days feeling” across the world and especially in the U.S.

“You know, it’s this new language that’s forming. I don’t even recognize it. It’s also scary to know that climate change is due to human activity, and we continue to ignore it, and the only voice that we really have is through voting.”

“And you have voted very recently, as a country” the reporter noted – to which Lawrence replied that “it was really startling” Trump was elected. She then suggested the recent hurricanes devastating Texas and nearing Florida may have been prompted by Trump winning the presidency.

“You know, you’re watching these hurricanes now, and it’s really hard, especially while promoting this movie, not to feel Mother Nature’s rage and wrath," Lawrence said.

Lawrence later said the conversation topics of Trump and U.S. politics were “really polarizing and upsetting.”

She added: “You know, I’ve heard things and seen things on TV in my own country that devastate me and make me sick, and it’s just really confusing.”

After being asked whether she finds Trump confusing, the actress fired back, saying, “I don’t find him confusing. I think I know exactly what he is.”

Lawrence has never been shy about sharing her opinions on the President. In 2015, when Trump had just launched his presidential campaign, she said a victory by him would "be the end of the world,” during an Entertainment Weekly interview.

edit on 8-9-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Mind pointing out to me where in the interview, minute number, she suggests Trump and climate change are related or even uses them in the same sentence?

Even the line from the article: " finding out he had been elected as president was “startling” for her." is a complete lie!

FAKE NEWS!
HOAX BIN!
edit on 8-9-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Give me the time where she suggested it in the video.
Thank you.
edit on 9/8/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

HOAX BIN
FAKE NEWS

"and we voted, it was really startling, you're watching these hurricanes now, especially while promoting this movie and it's hard not to feel mother nature's rage."

Pure fabrication. The paragraph starts after what you added there.

ETA: What it actually said:

“You’re watching these hurricanes now, and it’s hard — especially while promoting this movie, not to feel mother nature’s rage and wrath,” she said. “It’s scary. It’s this new language that’s forming — I don’t even recognize. It’s scary to know, it’s been proven through science, that climate change is due to human activity. And we continue to ignore it, and the only voice we have is through voting.”

edit on 8-9-2017 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Do you have access to the transcript? I do not.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Deaf Alien

Do you have access to the transcript? I do not.

It's hidden away in Trump's Covfefe drawer.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Thats ok. Most of the world believes Jennifer Lawrence is linked to stupidity

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Did you watch the video?

From you citation:

Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence suggested the devastating hurricanes in Texas and approaching Florida were signs of “Mother Nature’s rage and wrath” at America for electing Donald Trump and not believing in man-made climate change.

That's a bald face lie. She says no such thing. If I missed it, please tell us at what minute mark she says it.

Lawrence later said the conversation topics of Trump and U.S. politics were “really polarizing and upsetting.”

Not true. The actress never once mentions Trump. She is asked if Trump confuses her and she says "No, I know exactly what he's all about", and that's all she says.

Talk about spin, fake news and slandering outspoken opposition! Alt right must scared of little Jennifer!

edit on 8-9-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Thats ok. Most of the world believes Jennifer Lawrence is linked to stupidity

Link?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Fox News‏Verified account @FoxNews 34m34 minutes ago

#JenniferLawrence says hurricanes may be nature's 'wrath' for #Trump victory fxn.ws...

Why in your mind is this worse than those on the right blaming it on gay marriage or abortion?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

She's not staying quiet about billionaire Donald Trump, who's back to leading the race for the Republican nomination, either. She tells Vogue more or less the same thing she told Entertainment Weekly last month: "My view on the election is pretty cut-and-dried: If Donald Trump is president of the United States, it will be the end of the world."

www.rollingstone.com...

She seems to have a bit of history of a negative attitude towards Trump.

But maybe I'm reading too much into it.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The idea that Trump is responsible for the impending hurricanes is curently being
broadcast on PBS whenever they discuss Irma, Jose, and the one that just blasted Texas.

How can 'they' miss out on seizing the crisis?

For anyone who wonders who 'they' are, well here it is right before your eyes.

I feel this should be brought up now, before the cities are flooded, because 'they' intend
to capitalize on the disaster with this very meme. If we are on to them in advance, they are forced to pare back the globaliss propaganda. Jenny is simply humping for a promotion,
by illustrating how hip she is to the master plan. To become one flesh with such a jezebel would be
super dangerous.

# 871
edit on 8-9-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

She's not staying quiet about billionaire Donald Trump, who's back to leading the race for the Republican nomination, either. She tells Vogue more or less the same thing she told Entertainment Weekly last month: "My view on the election is pretty cut-and-dried: If Donald Trump is president of the United States, it will be the end of the world."

www.rollingstone.com...

She seems to have a bit of history of a negative attitude towards Trump.

But maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Still didn't come from the interview. More fabrication or just supposition?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: BlueJacket
She is an inbred idiot from Kentucky...lol why should I listen to her?

Probably the offspring of the Paul and McConnell clans.

I was thinking more along the line of Clinton-Hubbel.

I would not disagree on this one, but was going with the Kentucky reference.

Bottom line, these Hollywood people are nothing more than the "Court Jesters" of ole. Instead of making their Lords and Ladies laugh, they promote an agenda for their masters. Don't let the Hollywood fool ya!

Do you think the agenda they support actually affects any normal person. I have very ecletic taste in music, do you honestly think Kid Rock, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Toby Keith, or Devo have any affect on the way I think or vote?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Just my opinion.

Can still voice that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join