It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

more evidence the billy meier case is an hoax

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: Jay-morris

once again agree

The problem with this case, and billy meier, is the cult status of billy meier. He is basically a cult leader, and people who believe him, will not be swayed but the evidence that this is a hoax.

I have debated with many believers of billy meier, and also debated with Mr horn. In the end, I gave up. There is no point debating with people who are brainwashed when it comes to this case.

I was able to show Mr. Horn that everything Billy said in what he called "the Henoch prophesies" was already known well before the time Billy claimed to have received it. This was in an online event on another website.

Horn simply said he wasn't aware of that. No other response.

Well, he's aware of it now.

Harte

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: Jay-morris

i believe horn is also in the conspiracy

He is paid a cut of the proceeds in the U.S. Or, he was.

Doubt there's much money left in that cash cow. It's run pretty dry since Billy's heyday.

Harte

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Precisely...

He was (and still may be), and I paraphrase because I don't care enough to look it up, "The Official U.S. Representative of Meier and the institute" or whatever... that explicitly implies an economic interest. I imagine the incentive has long since dwindled in light of the debunking of the case by folks like Jeff Ritzmann, and many other people including multiple ATS members. I believe it was one of our own ATS members who found the "ray gun" for sale on a toy site back in the day.
LOL

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

Precisely...

He was (and still may be), and I paraphrase because I don't care enough to look it up, "The Official U.S. Representative of Meier and the institute" or whatever... that explicitly implies an economic interest. I imagine the incentive has long since dwindled in light of the debunking of the case by folks like Jeff Ritzmann, and many other people including multiple ATS members. I believe it was one of our own ATS members who found the "ray gun" for sale on a toy site back in the day.
LOL

Yeah, guess I neglected to mention the impact this very site had on the Meier case.

There's a whole bunch of stuff right here at ATS all about Meier and his claims. In fact, I believe Horn became a member here, IIRC
But Ritzmann had some of the best info. He was a true expert in photography.
When I read those threads, I couldn't add anything to them. It was very well done, several times over.

Harte

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

while horn may look gullible as i have already said hes probally in the conspiracy too

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

yeah hes an joke now

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

wow springer posted in my thread!
ahem more seriously, yes back when people actually did research here, not political sh#tposting, they would find an lot of cool stuff

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

yes he was an menber here, i believe horn has an profile in most social websites and conspiracy forums like this one

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

That Horn fella is a joke.

I had a good debate with him on another forum about a year ago, and when i posted the photo's of the dinosaurs from the book they came from, he just stopped replying.

He's a charlatan conman deceitful no good petty liar

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: chunder
But is there a chance that an early contact and some photos were real, he was then used by an intel / military agency before perpetuating further hoaxes for his own ends ?

If that's true, all he has to do is provide good, solid evidence of it. Unfortunately, he crapped his bed, and if he expects anybody to believe it, the proof would have to be airtight, solid, and indisputable.

And if it turns out that he really did contact actual aliens and we blow a wonderful opportunity to expand our consciousness and science, the blame rests solely on him, not us.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

yup that he is

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
what i dont understand about the meier case is why no new photos in 27 years? last pics were 1992

and also what a lot of people overlook is the fact he called them pleadians for a long time
then the early 90s scientists announced that the pleadies are far too young and hot to have life

and sudenly magically the pleadians tell billy in a channeling that they are actually plejarens but they said they were pleadians to catch out anyone who is trying to impersonate them

again, more bs more excuses almost every thing is debunked but he has excuses for everything

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

Hey new gal.. This thread is two years old so you won't get much action here.
Try scrolling down the recent tag at the top of the screen for more current threads. You may be scrolling a while to find yourself at something to your taste though.
Cheers
edit on 13-12-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
There no way of telling whether the phenomena was
real at first for Meier, and then later the white gray
and black hats showed up ?
Or fake from the get go ?
After years of hearing about this case I think
it's a little wreckless to say the whole thing is fake
because he hoaxed trashcan lids and used a known model.
People get weird with attention so it's possible there were a few
genuine UFO's at first.

One should be careful about 'obvious' hoaxes. Often genuine witnesses are set up for destruction by the aliens themselves. There may also be some truth with Adamski etc. These people are often told stupid things so that when 'intelligent' educated people hear them they will be driven away. Which is exactly what the aliens want. They can build up these witnesses and destroy them at will.
edit on 14-12-2019 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnPassant

Often genuine witnesses are set up for destruction by the aliens themselves.

You mean they could be threatened by attractive silver-suited females wielding plastic ray-guns?

"Make my day, ya Swiss punk!"

I suppose this could be some people's ultimate sex fantasy.

edit on 14-12-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

Often genuine witnesses are set up for destruction by the aliens themselves.

You mean they could be threatened by attractive silver-suited females wielding plastic ray-guns?

"Make my day, ya Swiss punk!"
I suppose this could be some people's ultimate sex fantasy.

My point is that the more ridiculous it is the more likely it is to drive people away.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

The Billy Meier photos are going to be auctioned at Sotheby's in the US, as part of a sale dedicated to space photography.
A crop from his most famous photo was used as a prop for the X-files TV series.
It was the "I want to believe" poster that hung on Mulders wall.

Panning out you can see the travel lane through the center theme is very similar that in Andrew Wyeths Christina's World.

The Pleiadian story Meier told likely was inspired by a painting Van Gogh completed after he went insane and was institutionalized.
Neitszche was arrested and declared insane about two weeks later.

So you think it was because these girls were too young and hot?

Tyger Tyger burning bright...

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Has all his predictions been debunked because apparently he predicted a lot of different things.
For sure if someone is predicting how agendas are going to happen the spooks can easily throw some distractions in there to totally discredit the guy, its what they do.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
Has all his predictions been debunked because apparently he predicted a lot of different things.
For sure if someone is predicting how agendas are going to happen the spooks can easily throw some distractions in there to totally discredit the guy, its what they do.

I agree. You can't estimate the truth or otherwise of these things on the basis of what the witnesses say or on prophecy etc. These people are controlled by the aliens and what they say may well be a ruse or deception unknown to the witness. Adamski said 4 things:

1. There are rings around Jupiter.
This was unknown until they found them years later.

2. Mercury has a magnetic field.
Scientists did not know this was possible until they found it did.

3. There are millions of 'fireflies' in space.
They did not know about this until they went up there and saw them (they are dust and ice crystals catching the sun's rays)

4. There are cows grazing on the moon.

This last one is the red herring probably put in there to throw educated, clever people and send them away laughing.

One can never tell. Even fakery does not tell us anything. People like Meier can be drawn into all kinds of folly under the alien's influence. One wonders, if Meier faked all his footage how come the earlier ones are so good and the later ones so bad? Did he suddenly loose his mastery of his craft of fakery? How could he devolve from the excellent earlier footage to the wedding cake fiasco?

I think the aliens destroyed his credibility for reasons best known to them. They can create and destroy belief in a witness with impunity. The whole thing is full of intrigue and deception so nobody knows what's real and what's not real. It is meant to be that way.
edit on 15-12-2019 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

One wonders, if Meier faked all his footage how come the earlier ones are so good and the later ones so bad? Did he suddenly loose his mastery of his craft? How could he devolve from the excellent footage to the wedding cake fiasco?

I think the aliens destroyed his credibility for reasons best known to them. They can create and destroy belief in a witness with impunity. The whole thing is full of intrigue and deception so nobody knows what's real and what's not real. It is meant to be that way.

I agree with you. I tend to believe his story.

But, he did something they told him not to do.

Then he tried to "create" proof.

And, I have met Michael Horn. If that guy isn't, at least, a hybrid - - I'd be surprised. He's a weird little dude.

edit on 15-12-2019 by Annee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join