It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've had UFO contact, signs of ET contact, experiences I've had etc

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: usos90
I signed a TOP SECURITY CLEARANCE.

What kind? ESI? SIOP? There are many subdivisions, some of which where even the acronyms are classified. Did you have a need to know?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

What kind? ESI? SIOP? There are many subdivisions, some of which where even the acronyms are classified. Did you have a need to know?

lol I quizzed him on this also, if you read through the thread you'll see he goes back and forth, and then completely changed his story and MOS and how it all went down .....

Would be more amusing if it wasn't so tragic how hard he tries to save it

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

lol I quizzed him on this also, if you read through the thread you'll see he goes back and forth, and then completely changed his story and MOS and how it all went down .....

Would be more amusing if it wasn't so tragic how hard he tries to save it

No, it's called inefficiency. I overlooked details and made mistakes during the enlistment process and reviewed the information wrong.

Get real, when you're overwhelmed with a huge workload you end up tuning out a lot of things and make mistakes.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: usos90

If there is no such thing as mental illness, why do I struggle with daily tasks?
Sometimes even making a can of soup is a challenge for me.

I wasn't always this way.

Maybe YOU don't have a mental illness, but that doesn't mean there aren't those of us out there struggling with a decline in our cognitive functioning that can't be explained by anything other than a change in the biological aspects of our brains.

I have moments of clarity, and I have moments of confusion and trance states I can't pull out of.

To have you dismiss a large percentage of Americans suffering in one form or another because of mental illness is absurd.

What is it then?

Have we ALL been Psychically Attacked at random as part of a Covert National Experiment?

Are the Aliens just testing on us like Lab Rats?

You seem to have all the answers.

Tell me what you think is really going on.

The mental health system is a racket. Anything you can possibly do can give you a mental illness. Any behavior, personality trait, any emotion, pathology can give you a mental illness diagnosis.

Homosexuality used to be considered a mental illness until the APA removed it from the DSM in 1973(?).

Removal of homosexuality from DSM

In 1973, the American Psychiatric Association (APA) removed the diagnosis of “homosexuality” from the second edition of its Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM). This resulted after comparing competing theories, those that pathologized homosexuality and those that viewed it as normal. In an effort to explain how that decision came about, this paper reviews some historical scientific theories and arguments that first led to the placement of homosexuality in DSM-I and DSM-II as well as alternative theories that eventually led to its removal from DSM III and subsequent editions of the manual.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Abandoning slave work used to be considered a mental illness as well.

Mental illness "drapetomonia" - black slaves abandoning slave labor

Drapetomania was a conjectural mental illness that, in 1851, American physician Samuel A. Cartwright hypothesized to cause Black slaves to flee captivity.[1]:41 It has since been debunked as pseudoscience[2]:2 and part of the edifice of scientific racism

en.wikipedia.org...

In his words about the master-slave dynamics as well as shoehorning Christian dogma on black slaves

If the white man attempts to oppose the Deity's will, by trying to make the negro anything else than "the submissive knee-bender" (which the Almighty declared he should be), by trying to raise him to a level with himself, or by putting himself on an equality with the negro; or if he abuses the power which God has given him over his fellow-man, by being cruel to him, or punishing him in anger, or by neglecting to protect him from the wanton abuses of his fellow-servants and all others, or by denying him the usual comforts and necessaries of life, the negro will run away;

but if he keeps him in the position that we learn from the Scriptures he was intended to occupy, that is, the position of submission; and if his master or overseer be kind and gracious in his hearing towards him, without condescension, and at the same time ministers to his physical wants, and protects him from abuses, the negro is spell-bound, and cannot run away

en.wikipedia.org...

There's a mental illness for not being able to understand mathematics called "dyscalculia"

Dyscalculia ... is difficulty in learning or comprehending arithmetic, such as difficulty in understanding numbers, learning how to manipulate numbers, and learning facts in mathematics. It is generally seen as a specific developmental disorder.

en.wikipedia.org...

Shared psychotic disorder, schizophrenia

...has a psychotic disorder and, as part of that illness, believes aliens are spying on him or her. If you have a shared psychotic disorder, you’ll start to believe in the spying aliens. - WebMD

www.webmd.com...

"Paranoia" from schizophrenia

...as the illness progresses these beliefs can take on more florid dimensions with the sufferer believing that secret microphones and cameras have been hidden in their home to spy on them. Neighbours, workmates or relatives and loved ones may all become the centre of these beliefs or get caught up in them. However the delusions can progress even further with the person starting to believe that the government, MI5, CIA or aliens are at the root of it.1

Colour symbolism and religious grandiosity from schizophrenia

...the sufferer will perceive different colours as conveying messages to him. These messages may come from God, aliens or some other higher power.....

...In fact it is thought that as many as half of all people with schizophrenia will develop a religious theme to their delusions at some point and that members of the clergy are as likely to be contacted by someone entering their first episode of schizophrenia as a doctor.

People with schizophrenia experiencing religious delusions often develop the belief that they are special or have been chosen by God to be a saint or prophet. Sometimes they will believe that they are Jesus Christ himself.

Don't get me wrong, in many cases these beliefs really are delusional but in many other instances these are a reality for people. Notably the spying, alien presence etc.

The mental health system is a racket. Big pharma profits off of funneling pills down everyone's throat and they can also disenfranchise you due to the stigma attached to the mental illness label.

Big pharma and mental health is eugenics, fascist, and a human right's violation. It's also a form of population control.

edit on 16-9-2017 by usos90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

At the time no I didn't really understand half the stuff that was going on. I was basically being coerced through everything but nonetheless the 35 M MOS qualification requires a TOP SECRET CLEARANCE/SCI access eligible.

Human Intelligence (35 M) MOS qualification list

Security Clearance: TOP SECRET/SCI access eligible

jointhemilitary.org...

I more than likely signed a top security clearance form for (35 M) Intelligence but got it confused for Diver (since I wanted to do Diver instead).

Either way, I still signed a top security clearance form. It's called inefficiency and part of it is not only my fault but also the recruiters and contractors fault while doing the paper work for the enlistment process. Too much red tape, too many files, too many changes and updating of credentials going on etc.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Answer this question:

How were the Ancient Egyptian pyramids built?

Dimensions, weight, and time of creation of the ancient Egyptian Giza pyramids

...It is thought that, at construction, the Great Pyramid was originally 280 Egyptian cubits tall (146.5 metres (480.6 ft)), but with erosion and absence of its pyramidion, its present height is 138.8 metres (455.4 ft).

... Each base side was 440 cubits, 230.4 metres (755.9 ft) long.

...The mass of the pyramid is estimated at 5.9 million tonnes. The volume, including an internal hillock, is roughly 2,500,000 cubic metres (88,000,000 cu ft).[4]

en.wikipedia.org...

Weight of the stones

...The largest pyramid ever built, it incorporates about 2.3 million stone blocks, weighing an average of 2.5 to 15 tons each. It is estimated that the workers would have had to set a block every two and a half minutes. - National Geographic

www.nationalgeographic.com...

Estimated time of construction

...Constructed c. 2580–2560 BC (4th dynasty)

en.wikipedia.org...

Yeah, this was one of the questions I first asked in the thread that everyone seemed to ignore.

Give me a 'logical' explanation on how an "ancient civilization", supposedly without electricity, cranes, heavy equipment operators, power tools, etc build the Giza pyramids?

Yeah, exactly, 'they' don't want you to know about that part of history.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lurker1

al·tru·ism
[ˈaltro͞oˌizəm]
NOUN

the belief in or practice of disinterested and selfless concern for the well-being of others.....

Yeah, my point is that without some level of altruism you don't have a functioning society.

I deduce it to trade.

No trade means you'd have crime waves of people looting and pillaging each other.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I was interested in hearing your story until you descended into the predictable lecture about altruism.

You are not a contactee. You are a garden variety wannabe.

And you can't deny the moral duty of altruism because you're livelihood was dependent on it.

Throughout your whole entire infancy, childhood, and even young adulthood there was some form of altruism to aid in your development.

Your parents nurturing you, giving you toys, feeding you etc is still ALTRUISM.

Don't fool yourself. You didn't have to fight for your meals growing up as a kid.

You're just mad that when you became an adult the training wheels were removed and didn't like the harsh feedback of reality (i.e. 'you're on your own', 'take care of yourself').

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You book worms [sic] don't realize how the world really operates.

Ignorant Statement of the Day.

I've been a bibliophile since childhood. College, military, LE, foreign and domestic travel, and now retired.

Think before you speak.

Academia is important but for many, depending on their studies, is out of touch with reality.

Sorry, you can't stare at a screen/book your whole entire life. You have to have some balance with physical/material reality.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

And what's your background?

Irrelevant, but my previous employment is the reason why I called Bullsnip , about your experience with the recruiters, your "Top Secret Clearance" lie, and the whole process you professed to have went through...

I highly doubt you're currently employed with the DoD because you wouldn't be on this site.

Lol that doesnt even make sense, its a public forum, we have people from ALL walks of life on this site, some of them are even former high up military and 3 letter agency personnel.........

To think that for some reason someone from the DOD wouldnt be involved in this site makes about as much sense as saying that a Chevy Salesman wouldnt own anything other than a Chevy......

You'd be a paid shill that goes along with the status quo.

Ahh yes, name calling and slander because I stated facts that destroyed your claims , and sent you waffling from one thing to another......

Um no, I'm not lying and you didn't disprove anything. I more than likely signed a security clearance form for 35 M but got it confused with Diver (which I still couldn't qualify for due to my eyesight).

It's inefficiency. Research "Occam's razor."

Also ff you still work for the government then you're using this site as a surveillance tool or as a secret outlet.

These types of sites label you a domestic terrorist. I highly doubt you're currently employed because you wouldn't be on the regular internet so much nor on this site. You'd be using intranet infrastructure and try to stay away from conspiracy sites to not jeopardize your job.

Also half of the US service members don't have any right to have a chip on their shoulder. You guys are overrated, full of # and not respected.

Look at the US government approval rating. Yeah, we're HATED all over the world. POS.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

You book worms [sic] don't realize how the world really operates.

Ignorant Statement of the Day.

I've been a bibliophile since childhood. College, military, LE, foreign and domestic travel, and now retired.

Think before you speak.

Also military people have FALSE SENSE OF ELITISM and FALSE SENSE OF MYSTICISM.

Yeah, you guys are OVERRATED D-BAGS!

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
How old are you and what do you do for a living?

You appear to be Leftist, but I will not *cough* label you.

Have you gone to college? Have you served society in some respectable capacity?

Or, are you an overrated d-bag with a false sense of elitism and a false sense of mysticism, whatever the "F" that means?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I more than likely signed a top security clearance form for (35 M) Intelligence but got it confused for Diver (since I wanted to do Diver instead).

wrong and another lie again.........the clearance paperwork is the same regardless of what MOS youre trying to get into.....

its the SF86......and it doesnt say "Top Secret" on it..........like you continuously keep claiming.....

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lurker1

Or, are you an overrated d-bag with a false sense of elitism and a false sense of mysticism, whatever the "F" that means?

well hes already changed his story several times and then tried to back track and now he keeps repeating the same line that he filled out a form for Top Secret clearance, hes repeatedly stated that this form said Top Secret on the top...

The SF86 is the form you fill out for the background screen and to start the process, regardless of what "Level" the clearance is.......he also said none of his family or friends were interviewed , which also is mandatory for a TS clearance.....

He just keeps coming up with one thing after another.......

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Yeah, I don't know why I bother.

He wants to be a lot of things he isn't.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Yeah, I don't know why I bother.

He wants to be a lot of things he isn't.
And he is one thing he doesn't want to be, exposed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join