It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've had UFO contact, signs of ET contact, experiences I've had etc

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: usos90

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: usos90

Also you dont need a security clearance for 12D........

Your story is falling apart man

Then why was the piece of paper that I signed said TOP SECURITY CLEARANCE?

Sorry, I know what I experienced.

The SF86 doesnt have TOP SECRET written on the top and thats the form you fill out.......sorry calling you out dude, youre fibbing.....
edit on 9/12/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Let me backtrack a little.

Recruiter originally wanted me to go into 35 Mike Intelligence which requires a security clearance but I wanted Diver instead. Went to MEPS to do the physical and couldn't qualify for diver due to eyesight so they reclassed me for 11x.

Either way, I know for a fact that I signed a security clearance form.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

The SF86 doesnt have TOP SECRET written on the top and thats the form you fill out.......sorry calling you out dude, youre fibbing.....

Yeah, ACADEMIA IS OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY.

You don't know what I went through and don't act like you do.
edit on 12-9-2017 by usos90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Also you dont need a security clearance for 12D........

Your story is falling apart man

Then why was the piece of paper that I signed said TOP SECURITY CLEARANCE?

Sorry, I know what I experienced.

Ok, just figured out that I was signing a security clearance form for the original job they wanted me to go in for. Another person went through a similar experience.

Another Diver enlistee having to sign a top secret form: forums.goarmy.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I was interested in hearing your story until you descended into the predictable lecture about altruism.

You are not a contactee. You are a garden variety wannabe.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What came out of your background check that caused you to be kicked out of the military? Certainly is not because you saw a UFO when you were a kid.

They saw that I tried to enlist in 2010 and admitted some hospitalization. I was told that I could lie but everything comes up on a computer database now.

Thank-you for responding, USOS90. It must have been a bad illness. Thankfully your health is good now. That's what matters.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Ok, just figured out that I was signing a security clearance form for the original job they wanted me to go in for. Another person went through a similar experience.

Another Diver enlistee having to sign a top secret form: forums.goarmy.com...

So when I call you out on the fact that youre fibbing on it you want to get mad?

Look dude its your story, but im telling you right now, you didnt fill out a form that said Top Secret, to apply for a clearance....

1. The Form you fill out for your clearances doesnt have that on the top
2. If they are screening you for TS, they WILL WITHOUT FAIL, interview friends and Family
3. There is no Security Clearance needed for that MOS

4. There is a huge difference between a background check, and filling out forms for clearance.......

Again they dont say TOP SECRET on them......you said thats what yours said......thats is completely FALSE, thats not what the form looks like....

PS that thread you linked was on Intelligence and Combat support forum under jobs......there was nothing in there about 12D

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Yeah, ACADEMIA IS OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY.

You don't know what I went through and don't act like you do.

LoL get as upset as you want, I DO KNOW what you have to fill out for clearance ,and I know by your description of how things went down that you most DEFINITELY didnt start protocol for a TS clearance.......

Your story keeps going back and forth, I asked the questions I did, the way that I did because It didnt sound right.....

Dont be mad at me because I might know what Im talking about ....

You come on to a site like ATS and start claiming a bunch of things, with a membership as large as we have, be prepared to get your bluff called when you start talking to people with such varied backgrounds......there are A LOT of military and former military on here.....

We dont call people out to be douchebags, we do it because theres no need to come on here lying....and if we see it , were gonna say something

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Sorry, not diver, meant to say 35 Mike.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lurker1

I was interested in hearing your story until you descended into the predictable lecture about altruism.

You are not a contactee. You are a garden variety wannabe.

Altruism is trade.

No trade = violence and warfare

Also blood brings bad business.

You can't build a city and maintain an economy if everyone is killing each other. That's called DESTABILIZATION.
edit on 14-9-2017 by usos90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

LoL get as upset as you want, I DO KNOW what you have to fill out for clearance ,and I know by your description of how things went down that you most DEFINITELY didnt start protocol for a TS clearance.......

Your story keeps going back and forth, I asked the questions I did, the way that I did because It didnt sound right.....

Dont be mad at me because I might know what Im talking about ....

You come on to a site like ATS and start claiming a bunch of things, with a membership as large as we have, be prepared to get your bluff called when you start talking to people with such varied backgrounds......there are A LOT of military and former military on here.....

We dont call people out to be douchebags, we do it because theres no need to come on here lying....and if we see it , were gonna say something

First off, it's called inefficiency. People make mistakes and overlook details when they're overhwlemed with high work volume. Happens all the time.

I more than likely singed a top security clearance form for Intelligence (35 Mike) but I wanted Diver instead when it loaded up on the screen. Couldn't do diver because of my eye sight so they reclassed me for Infantry and did DEP training for about 3 months.

Yeah, it's called INEFFICIENCY and it happens all the time. Go ahead, try reviewing thousands of files a day and you'll know what I'm talking about.

And sorry, academia is still out of touch with reality. You book worms don't realize how the world really operates.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

So when I call you out on the fact that youre fibbing on it you want to get mad?

No, you didn't call me out and none of you guys are asking the questions I posted on the first page.

I more than likely signed a security clearance form for Intelligence.

Go ahead, go through thousands of applicants and files a day and see if you don't make any mistakes. Yeah, exactly, things get overlooked all the time. Unless you're on meth or something.

Look dude its your story, but im telling you right now, you didnt fill out a form that said Top Secret, to apply for a clearance....

1. The Form you fill out for your clearances doesnt have that on the top
2. If they are screening you for TS, they WILL WITHOUT FAIL, interview friends and Family
3. There is no Security Clearance needed for that MOS

4. There is a huge difference between a background check, and filling out forms for clearance.......

Again they dont say TOP SECRET on them......you said thats what yours said......thats is completely FALSE, thats not what the form looks like....

PS that thread you linked was on Intelligence and Combat support forum under jobs......there was nothing in there about 12D

That's what I'm trying to clarify. The recruiter originally wanted me to go into intelligence but I wanted something else instead. Diver loaded up on the screen and chose that. Couldn't qualify for Diver due to my eyesight so they reclassed me into Infantry.

Either way, I know that I signed a form that said "Top Security Clearance."

Of course on the day of ship out they knew I was lying through my teeth. Doctors asked everyone if you have anything new to report say so, otherwise state "Nothing new to report."

Doctor speaks to all the recruits, all the recruits says "Nothing new to report."

Doctor asks me the question, I state "Nothing new to report."

Doctor says "Silly rabbit..."

I reply "Tricks are for kids."

Yeah, they knew I was lying and everyone in the MEPS station was putting me on blast. Army contractor was reviewing my file and was telling everyone about my personal life. Even the Navy liaison officer got involved and the enlistees from the other branches were all clamoring about it

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

What came out of your background check that caused you to be kicked out of the military? Certainly is not because you saw a UFO when you were a kid.

They saw that I tried to enlist in 2010 and admitted some hospitalization. I was told that I could lie but everything comes up on a computer database now.

Thank-you for responding, USOS90. It must have been a bad illness. Thankfully your health is good now. That's what matters.

There is no mental illness to begin with.

The system is # up.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

And what's your background?

I highly doubt you're currently employed with the DoD because you wouldn't be on this site.

You'd be a paid shill that goes along with the status quo.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

If there is no such thing as mental illness, why do I struggle with daily tasks?
Sometimes even making a can of soup is a challenge for me.

I wasn't always this way.

Maybe YOU don't have a mental illness, but that doesn't mean there aren't those of us out there struggling with a decline in our cognitive functioning that can't be explained by anything other than a change in the biological aspects of our brains.

I have moments of clarity, and I have moments of confusion and trance states I can't pull out of.

To have you dismiss a large percentage of Americans suffering in one form or another because of mental illness is absurd.

What is it then?

Have we ALL been Psychically Attacked at random as part of a Covert National Experiment?

Are the Aliens just testing on us like Lab Rats?

You seem to have all the answers.

Tell me what you think is really going on.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

some nutcase on twitter from infowars floated the idea that because he's never been depressed mental illness therefore doesn't exist, you can expect more people to use that mantra till they find another gay frog or something.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

al·tru·ism
[ˈaltro͞oˌizəm]
NOUN

the belief in or practice of disinterested and selfless concern for the well-being of others.....

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

You book worms [sic] don't realize how the world really operates.

Ignorant Statement of the Day.

I've been a bibliophile since childhood. College, military, LE, foreign and domestic travel, and now retired.

Think before you speak.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Listen man, youve changed your story multiple times, infact every time I point out an inconsistency , you switch something around to try and make it more plausible, then when I call something out on that, you switch it again.....

Sorry, not diver, meant to say 35 Mike.

The above is case in point, you have repeated Diver many many times, and then linked to a page you "thouht" was about 12D needing a TS clearance........and now youre trying to change it up AGAIN......

Just either give up, or admit that were werent telling the truth...........

You can say whatever you want.......its blatantly clear that you have been lying about the whole military thing, and the Top Secret clearance background check and all of that.........again I will state.....

The SF86 which is what you fill out to apply for clearances, does NOT, I repeat does NOT HAVE "Top Secret" across the top, which is what you stated your "paperwork" did, so its blatantly clear you are lying about all this military stuff.......as to the rest of your post it really doesnt concern me since I caught you out lying so vehemently about this part......

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

And what's your background?

Irrelevant, but my previous employment is the reason why I called Bullsnip , about your experience with the recruiters, your "Top Secret Clearance" lie, and the whole process you professed to have went through...

I highly doubt you're currently employed with the DoD because you wouldn't be on this site.

Lol that doesnt even make sense, its a public forum, we have people from ALL walks of life on this site, some of them are even former high up military and 3 letter agency personnel.........

To think that for some reason someone from the DOD wouldnt be involved in this site makes about as much sense as saying that a Chevy Salesman wouldnt own anything other than a Chevy......

You'd be a paid shill that goes along with the status quo.

Ahh yes, name calling and slander because I stated facts that destroyed your claims , and sent you waffling from one thing to another......

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join