It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've had UFO contact, signs of ET contact, experiences I've had etc

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: usos90

So you are a Vril, and everyone even simple recruiters are knowledgeable about this and shouting it out? Makes sense.

The contractor yelled it out loud more in disbelief, not so much of it being a common conversation topic.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
I think someone needs to go outside and enjoy the sunshine and a dose of reality,sounds more like some weird daydream

I try to play dumb and have a life to the best of my ability. I have to live with groups of people nowadays however. I don't like being alone and had many times where I couldn't sleep for days due to the paranoia.
edit on 12-9-2017 by usos90 because: typos

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

No

Well I'll tell you anyways. The technology is being suppressed for our own good. The technology would be abused.

I am a 38year old male who like to dress in pink tutu's , Is that the type of "role Playing" you're on about?

What I mean by role-playing is playing dumb and blending in with everybody else.

Guess What?

So does everybody else.

There must be a very small percentage that hasn't got some family that served.

Coming from countries where enlistment is compulsory then you have whole countries with military families.

OH the UFO and alien secrets they must know.

Government is overrated in many aspects. My dad did 20 yrs in the Navy and when I talk to him about aliens he doesn't believe in them. He thinks that it's my "illness" or demonic possession since he's a hardcore Christian.

Also there's a government then there is 'secret' government.

Most government access technology is actually very basic. "Secret" governments and other institutions are capable of doing what you see in the Star Wars and magical fictions.
edit on 12-9-2017 by usos90 because: typos

edit on 12-9-2017 by usos90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Welcome to ATS...

See what you're in for? The whole site is one big mudpit. There's also a negative side!

Thanks, this isn't my first account however. I have another one but don't remember the password.

The internet is the only place where I can openly talk about this stuff with some anonymity and not as much scrutiny.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

I understand where you're coming from, believe me I do.

I'm a military brat and have had loads of experiences with beings I can't identify, telepathic phenomena, high strangeness the majority of my life. Ever since I was a child I felt "different" and I learned early on not to discuss a lot of these experiences because of the ridicule.

I currently have a mental health diagnosis because of the escalation of certain phenomena in my late teens, some of which left me homeless for several years walking cross country on the behest of what I can only describe as being "called" and following various "communications" from unseen advisers. When things turned hostile I broke down completely and was admitted into several facilities that helped to return me to "the real world".

Most of the time my experiences are regarded as symptoms of my mental illness...which is unfortunate because it is immediately followed by a complete and utter dismissal of all my anecdotal testimony. It's very frustrating.

Things have calmed down the last couple of years but I still see things in the sky on occasion and receive mental communications.....all of which led me to do some in-depth searching online looking for others who have been through similar parallels.

I don't have the answers to any of it, but I believe you 100%.

That's exactly my point! The mental system is used to suppress political dissidents. The mental health system is often used against people that 'know too much.'

Mental health professionals want you to think that believing in aliens, that the tv's are monitoring you, etc are symptoms to an illness but that's EXACTLY what's going on!

"They" dont want you know to know about this stuff and want you to think you're crazy for believing otherwise.

They (the elite, whatever you want to call them) want to cripple you into poverty and disenfranchisement. Person won't get a job, be able to attend school, etc. Why? Because it's system breaking!!

That, and not all aliens are benevolent....most I've dealt with are tricksters with no regard for Free Will. They can be very cruel.

Yes, I believe that too. Some entities are definitely mischievous and flat out evil. There's good and bad apples on every side of the fence.
edit on 12-9-2017 by usos90 because: typos, had more things to add

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: usos90

So you are a Vril, and everyone even simple recruiters are knowledgeable about this and shouting it out? Makes sense.

I signed a TOP SECURITY CLEARANCE. They gave me a full background check and reviewed my file.

A full background check means that they will figure out everything about you including the toilet paper you used in the first grade (don't take that too literally).

Still, the government is obviously aware of this conspiracy because the Army contractor yelled it out loud.

A Top Secret clearance honestly isn't jack squat......there are many sub levels of clearances above that ...

Don't mean to be a prick but don't let that delude you into thinking you're special, ALOT of military personnel have that clearance....and its compartmentalized sooooo......yeah

Besides you didn't actually get it, you got articled out
edit on 9/12/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
What came out of your background check that caused you to be kicked out of the military? Certainly is not because you saw a UFO when you were a kid.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I think one reason mental health practitioners don't lend too much credence to the phenomena is because, long story short, there is nothing they can really do about any of it.

I've only had a few therapists I felt comfortable enough discussing or mentioning the inexplicable to, they usually have no response to it....maybe because it's outside of their experience or they know spending too much time talking and focusing on it will be detrimental to the client.

The few who I've trusted enough, have accepted it's part of my reality experience.

Really though, in regards to coming to closure I've pretty much been on my own, sharing stories on the internet with others who have had experiences, and wading through those who casually dismiss such phenomenon harshly for whatever reason. I try to avoid engaging the naysayers for the most part, as it only leads one to question their own sanity even more.

I've been all through the New Age spectrum, and never really felt "at home" with some of their explanations, mainly because they have their own respective terminologies and remembering their common language can be a pain in the arse.

With Vril, I came to the conclusion that some of us are "new breed"....a generational genetic anomaly, and we have the experiences we do for a reason I have yet to understand. I've seen all manner of ships and various occupants, and while some of the face to face encounters have been followed by very distressing ramifications (imprisonment) I try to understand as much as I can and tell my story and interpretations as they surface.

Since most have been malevolent, I have a lot of buried trauma and I'm still coming to terms with it.

There are kind races and beings out there, and the more fortunate among us radiate lightness and happiness because of their revelations. However, some of us are not as lucky.

I suspect, given my own details and memories, that my Bloodline is somewhat convoluted, a mixture of DNA from races traditionally not thought to intermingle. I make no illusions that I have a bit of the Warrior Blood so to speak, and it causes me no end of interpersonal conflict as I am frequently called upon to engage in various trial and simuated combat with various mental assailants.

I'm a peace loving individual, and don't understand these recurring rituals.

While you have a more tactile and visual experience, the Triangle UFO's (mine are third eye thought-forms, and I'm piloting the craft mentally), the flashes of light (I see shadows and various orbs of rainbow light speeding by) so there are some similar parallels to our respective experiences.

There is so much I wish I could speak of with you right now, but I'm afraid the post would drone on for ages.

Just a follow up question.....did you ever receive any type of testing from the Military when you were younger?

Any school programs, gifted or otherwise?

I'm pretty sure if you're Vril (a gifted generational), you're going to be exposed to all sorts of phenomena.

I've told mine time and time again that I am fully Terrestrial, and not up for abductions.

If anyone is going to pilot a UFO and I'm on it, it's gonna be me, dammit.

It's a big universe out there, and space is full of harsh conditions and scenarios.

I'd rather stay here on Earth, where I know the terrain.

ETA: I also have a fascination with Hindu Theology and the Vedic Texts. There is a wealth of cosmological information and spiritual precept that instinctively feels right to me, as well as various Homeopathic Medicines. This infuriates my Christian Stepfather to no end, and it's a subject we simply don't talk about very often because he's not open to discussion of such matters.....nor the interdimensional alien aspect.

I suspect it's because there are those who keep the tricksters "at bay" by not opening thought portals for them to enter into our relative dynamics.

Too much chaos to be found out there inbetween the spaces.
edit on 9/12/17 by GENERAL EYES because: Edit to add some information...

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What came out of your background check that caused you to be kicked out of the military? Certainly is not because you saw a UFO when you were a kid.

I could untrue to guess......psychological

No offense OP if I'm wrong I apologize

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

They saw that I tried to enlist in 2010 and admitted some hospitalization. I was told that I could lie but everything comes up on a computer database now.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I could untrue to guess......psychological

No offense OP if I'm wrong I apologize

Yeah, was hospitalization. Shouldn't have been a big deal. I've seen other service men hospitalized then went right back to work.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I signed a TOP SECURITY CLEARANCE. They gave me a full background check and reviewed my file.

A full background check means that they will figure out everything about you including the toilet paper you used in the first grade (don't take that too literally).

Still, the government is obviously aware of this conspiracy because the Army contractor yelled it out loud.

A Top Secret clearance honestly isn't jack squat......there are many sub levels of clearances above that ...

Don't mean to be a prick but don't let that delude you into thinking you're special, ALOT of military personnel have that clearance....and its compartmentalized sooooo......yeah

I realize most enlistees sign security clearances and isn't really anything to brag about but I signed a TOP security clearance. It was for Diver.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I realize most enlistees sign security clearances and isn't really anything to brag about but I signed a TOP security clearance. It was for Diver.

How many of your family members and friends did they interview?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Good point. Nobody was interviewing the family.

I guess work volume makes people not give a crap anymore, huh?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

You're also forgetting the computer variable.

This isn't the 80's anymore. The government can pull up any information they want on with the internet nowadays.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Good point. Nobody was interviewing the family.

I guess work volume makes people not give a crap anymore, huh?

Ummm no......if you would have been getting a background done for Top Secret they would have interviewed family in friends....its not something they skimp on.....they do it without fail

Background checks and the process to get clearance at that level isnt something a recruiter does behind a desk on the computer....

You're also forgetting the computer variable. This isn't the 80's anymore. The government can pull up any information they want on with the internet nowadays.

Thats not the way it works with background checks for clearance at that level.....and it sometimes it can take months before they are completely done with them.......

Sorry gotta call BS on this

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

I think one reason mental health practitioners don't lend too much credence to the phenomena is because, long story short, there is nothing they can really do about any of it.

I've only had a few therapists I felt comfortable enough discussing or mentioning the inexplicable to, they usually have no response to it....maybe because it's outside of their experience or they know spending too much time talking and focusing on it will be detrimental to the client.

The few who I've trusted enough, have accepted it's part of my reality experience.

Really though, in regards to coming to closure I've pretty much been on my own, sharing stories on the internet with others who have had experiences, and wading through those who casually dismiss such phenomenon harshly for whatever reason. I try to avoid engaging the naysayers for the most part, as it only leads one to question their own sanity even more.

I've been all through the New Age spectrum, and never really felt "at home" with some of their explanations, mainly because they have their own respective terminologies and remembering their common language can be a pain in the arse.

With Vril, I came to the conclusion that some of us are "new breed"....a generational genetic anomaly, and we have the experiences we do for a reason I have yet to understand. I've seen all manner of ships and various occupants, and while some of the face to face encounters have been followed by very distressing ramifications (imprisonment) I try to understand as much as I can and tell my story and interpretations as they surface.

Since most have been malevolent, I have a lot of buried trauma and I'm still coming to terms with it.

There are kind races and beings out there, and the more fortunate among us radiate lightness and happiness because of their revelations. However, some of us are not as lucky.

I suspect, given my own details and memories, that my Bloodline is somewhat convoluted, a mixture of DNA from races traditionally not thought to intermingle. I make no illusions that I have a bit of the Warrior Blood so to speak, and it causes me no end of interpersonal conflict as I am frequently called upon to engage in various trial and simuated combat with various mental assailants.

I'm a peace loving individual, and don't understand these recurring rituals.

While you have a more tactile and visual experience, the Triangle UFO's (mine are third eye thought-forms, and I'm piloting the craft mentally), the flashes of light (I see shadows and various orbs of rainbow light speeding by) so there are some similar parallels to our respective experiences.

There is so much I wish I could speak of with you right now, but I'm afraid the post would drone on for ages.

Just a follow up question.....did you ever receive any type of testing from the Military when you were younger?

Any school programs, gifted or otherwise?

I'm pretty sure if you're Vril (a gifted generational), you're going to be exposed to all sorts of phenomena.

I've told mine time and time again that I am fully Terrestrial, and not up for abductions.

If anyone is going to pilot a UFO and I'm on it, it's gonna be me, dammit.

It's a big universe out there, and space is full of harsh conditions and scenarios.

I'd rather stay here on Earth, where I know the terrain.

ETA: I also have a fascination with Hindu Theology and the Vedic Texts. There is a wealth of cosmological information and spiritual precept that instinctively feels right to me, as well as various Homeopathic Medicines. This infuriates my Christian Stepfather to no end, and it's a subject we simply don't talk about very often because he's not open to discussion of such matters.....nor the interdimensional alien aspect.

I suspect it's because there are those who keep the tricksters "at bay" by not opening thought portals for them to enter into our relative dynamics.

Too much chaos to be found out there inbetween the spaces.

Sorry, I try not to get into the neo-Shamanism stuff too much. I know when people think psychic phenomena they think mystical warriors and what not.

You should research the meaning behind the Vitruvius symbol. The vitruvian symbol signifies that mankind has freewill and that they can be violent like an animal or be kind like a God.

You should research Vitruvius De Architectura. It's about Roman architect Vitruvius' treatise on architecture, philosophy, music, history etc.

Some of the stuff you say is a little abstract to me but I'm trying to follow.

Yes, I agree and believe that aliens were involved in the human gene pool. I believe us humans are intertwined with alien DNA.

I also think the elite does black magic and the system is using us humans like cattle for their agenda.

i also believe you when you talk about shadow people. That's actually very common. It's basically like silhouettes, right?

Psychic phenomena definitely exists but a lot of is actually very ambiguous if that makes sense. You realize with such a high population density that a psychic would more than likely be unstable due to sensory overload? Also I'd say that if one is "awakened" they might see things that others may not be in tuned too.

Yes, there are astral planes and I'm sure you have exotic visions but mind you those visions are for POTENTIAL. Those visions aren't necessarily things that actually exist, those visions are a signal for things that can POSSIBLY exist.

The mind SHAPES the universe. Whatever it is that you envision you can bring it into the real world. That's the true point of the Eastern philosophy and mysticism is that you materialize your thoughts into the universe.

Be careful for what you wish for.

No, my schooling wasn't special. I did attend a military school when I was younger and military schools are sometimes considered accelerated but nothing that special.

I've been in sleep studies, had MRIs, CAT scans, x-rays etc like everybody else has but nothing really amazing.
edit on 12-9-2017 by usos90 because: still editing

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Also you dont need a security clearance for 12D........

And like I said, even if they WERE doing a background for TS clearance, its not something they do at the recruiting office on a computer, and they DO question friends and family.....its not an in an out deal......

Your story is falling apart man

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Then why was the piece of paper that I signed said TOP SECURITY CLEARANCE?

Sorry, I know what I experienced.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Because the only other explanation would be is that the recruiters were lying through their teeth while doing my paper work.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join