It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've had UFO contact, signs of ET contact, experiences I've had etc

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I don't want to write walls of text. I just want to get straight to the point of my experiences:

- I have military background in my family. Father did 20 yrs in the Navy, a few years in the court house, almost a decade in the Marine Corpse reserve base as a civilian contractor, and currently works in government housing authority.

- My stepmother (now deceased, died from cancer) had an older brother that did 4 yrs in the Air Force, got a mathematics degree, then got a six figure job with NASA. He had a red phone to the president and everything. One of the last things he said to her was "that there is definitely life out there."

- in 2011 my stepmother and I had a conversation about aliens. She said she believes in them and had sightings when she was younger (she saw flashes of white light and saucers) but she stopped talking about it after a while because she didn't want her peers to think that she was crazy.

- Around the same time of having that conversation with my stepmother I also started seeing flashes of white light when I was in the backyard. I've also seen a stream of orange fluid-like substance streak over my head in the same backyard as well. About 15 feet into the air.

- Once again, same place and same year I started having severe paranoia and was suspicious about my environment. There was a carving of an eye in the peephole to the front door. I started having suspicions for the first time that there was underground tunnels. Everything culminated when I was in the garage and felt like I was tear gassed or something. My eyes started tearing up really bad and was screaming. My dad called the ambulance and afterwards was hospitalized.

- Fast forward to 2013. I tried enlisting in the Army. Back into 2010 I tried enlisting in the Marine Corps but didn't get far in the enlistment process due to divulging disqualifying information. I thought I could lie this time around with the Army.

- Back to the enlistment process: recruiter originally wanted me to go into Intelligence (35M) but I wanted another job instead. My ASVAB scored qualified me for Diver (12D). Recruiter states not too many people qualify for it so I tried it out. I had to sign a top security clearance for the MOS but during my physical I scored a 2 on my eyesight (needed a 1). They reclassed me for 11X (Infantry) and for the next 3 months did DEP training.

- On the day of ship out everything came up on my background check (since I signed the top security clearance for Diver). Of course everyone found out that I was lying through my teeth and everyone at the MEPS station puts me on blast.

- Army contractor is reviewing my file and yells out loud "He's a Vril!" Navy liasion officer yells "This is an insult!" , "He needs to be in the navy!"

- I get an RE4 code, fraudulent enlistment, sent back home, and told to keep my mouth shut.

- Back home with my old friends and got back into old habits again (playing in the band, drinking, partying etc, everything I was trying to escape from). Around the same time I started researching this "Vril" stuff the Army contractor talked about. I've also read some New Age material over the last few years and was already aware of some of the conspiracy theories but never thought much about them.

- While playing in a band with my friends we started having paranormal experiences. One of my friends was traveling out of city for a job, took a picture, found later there was a flying saucer in the photo he had taken. Shows it too everyone. People think it's fake or that it's an artificat.

- I've seen on more than one occasion a red star high up in the sky. Could be celestial related.

- I too have my UFO sightings for the first time. One was a triangular shaped UFO. Made no engine sound and flew in any direction it wanted on a dime.

- The other UFO I saw was literally a ball of pure green light. I was laying outside near the river bank, staring at the stars, and out of nowhere this huge ball of green light appears above my head and simply floats away into the distance. Same thing, made no engine sound and moved INFINAITELY faster than any man-made aircraft that I've ever seen. In fact, this ball of green light literally disappeared out of nowhere.

- Another time while I was in jail (trust me, it was a petty offense) I was sitting on a bench in the intake cell and saw my styro foam cup fly at least a foot straight into the air. It was anti-gravity. Even the other police officers knew something was up and was commenting about all the weird events that happened in jail.

- This has happened more than once, and still occurs, but I have also seen flashes of white light that illuminates an entire room. People have also commented on it.

- Steven Greer also did an experiment over the AM radio demonstrating this alien technology. It worked to my surprise. It made my body move back in forth even though I wasn't doing it myself.

- These events get in the way of my every day living sometimes but I try to pretend nothing is happening. Police even thought I was involved in special operations even though I never officially served.

This is my opinion on everything: aliens are quarantining us and benevolent ET's are trying to assist us in our development as well as solve our eco-crisis. The problem however is that humans are still "primitive" and socially backwards. Humans are still too violent, prejudiced, war mongering, hate filled, etc.

There is technology suppression for our own good. You want to know why we don't have Star Trek technology? Because it would be abused. No, your floating cars wouldn't work out in reality like it does in the movies. It would be like opening pandora's box.

I still believe these ET's are trying to assist us in our development but we still have milestones that we need to reach. We also have to change our modes of thinking. We have to be more positive, as cliche as that may sound, or we're doomed to repeat the same cycles of warfare, pestilence, famine, materialism etc.

Humans can do this by changing their thoughts and behaviors, as well with education, but the problem with humans is that they're still too ego-centered. They're caught up in superficiality, image, money, status etc which will always limit them.

The other problem with humans is FALSE SENSE OF HUMILITY. Even though people have the potential to turn society for the better the problem is that people will FEIGN this sense of humanity and altruism in the pursuit for power and status.

There is much more I'd like to talk about but I don't want to type so much. I have to play dumb and go along with everything. Yes, it's called "role-playing."

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I don't believe you.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

- I get an RE4 code, fraudulent enlistment, sent back home,

The only part of the story I fully believe.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
By the looks of it, you're new, correct? So let me give you some honest advice from the unofficial/unwritten T&C of the site.

You named he who must not be named... the SG word. He is a much hated person 'round these here parts. Right up there with secureteam and that guy that sings about nobody liking him when he was 23, all of the small things and apple juice spilled in the hall (make sure his mom knows it is NOT her fault).

I'm not calling you a liar by any means. Most everyone has experiences that are unexplainable. Just, idk... for future posts and better credibility points, you might want to avoid referencing "that guy".

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

and then theres david willcock ....

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: usos90

sure you have.👽👽👽

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...

See what you're in for? The whole site is one big mudpit. There's also a negative side!

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

What caught my eye in your story was the mention of Vril.

I've had some encounters in my life, I'd rather not go into them here, but recently I found myself caught up in the Vril Phenomenon.

Have you researched further into Vril and have you found any parallels with your life thus far?

edit on 9/8/17 by GENERAL EYES because: minor grammar edit

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I think someone needs to go outside and enjoy the sunshine and a dose of reality,sounds more like some weird daydream

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

So you are a Vril, and everyone even simple recruiters are knowledgeable about this and shouting it out? Makes sense.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The government is keeping this all hush hush super secret, but everyone in the military knows all about it and feel free to shout it out? There's a reason people are making the comments they are making.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

You want to know why we don't have Star Trek technology?

No

There is much more I'd like to talk about but I don't want to type so much. I have to play dumb and go along with everything. Yes, it's called "role-playing."

I am a 38year old male who like to dress in pink tutu's , Is that the type of "role Playing" you're on about?

- I have military background in my family.

Guess What?

So does everybody else.

There must be a very small percentage that hasn't got some family that served.

Coming from countries where enlistment is compulsory then you have whole countries with military families.

OH the UFO and alien secrets they must know.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: usos90

...but I have also seen flashes of white light that illuminates an entire room.

Can you present more details about that?

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I don't believe you.

Yeah, I know most people won't but I'm still relating experience.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

- I get an RE4 code, fraudulent enlistment, sent back home,

The only part of the story I fully believe.

There is a lot more to it than that.

Believe me, half of the guys on this forum are full of # and on a power trip.

I can't even sleep at night sometimes because of the drama I've been through.
edit on 12-9-2017 by usos90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine
By the looks of it, you're new, correct? So let me give you some honest advice from the unofficial/unwritten T&C of the site.

You named he who must not be named... the SG word. He is a much hated person 'round these here parts. Right up there with secureteam and that guy that sings about nobody liking him when he was 23, all of the small things and apple juice spilled in the hall (make sure his mom knows it is NOT her fault).

I'm not calling you a liar by any means. Most everyone has experiences that are unexplainable. Just, idk... for future posts and better credibility points, you might want to avoid referencing "that guy".

I'm confused. I just want to talk to about my paranormal experiences without being labeled insane.

I already know the mental health and legal system is used to suppress political dissidents. I can't talk about this stuff without being labeled insane or needing medications with regular people. Even my own family thinks I'm insane.

You realize how big of an issue this stuff really is?

That -

(1) - The school system literally brainwashes us. They don't talk about how the Egyptian pyramids were built, how aliens were involved in the human gene pool (yes, we are actually alien hybrids), they don't teach us true mathematics etc.

(2) That these underground societies have existed for over hundreds of thousands of years and that lost civilizations were more technologically advanced than we are today (once again, explain to me how the Egyptian pyramids were built?)

(3) That the elite has, more or less, basically orchestrated wars and funded both sides to warring factions for hundreds of years?

Do you realize how messed up the system is when asking simple questions like that? Seriously, it should piss you off.
edit on 12-9-2017 by usos90 because: typos

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So you are a Vril, and everyone even simple recruiters are knowledgeable about this and shouting it out? Makes sense.

I signed a TOP SECURITY CLEARANCE. They gave me a full background check and reviewed my file.

A full background check means that they will figure out everything about you including the toilet paper you used in the first grade (don't take that too literally).

Still, the government is obviously aware of this conspiracy because the Army contractor yelled it out loud.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

sure you have.👽👽👽

"They" don't want us to know about the alien conspiracy because it would create a hysteria.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I understand where you're coming from, believe me I do.

I'm a military brat and have had loads of experiences with beings I can't identify, telepathic phenomena, high strangeness the majority of my life. Ever since I was a child I felt "different" and I learned early on not to discuss a lot of these experiences because of the ridicule.

I currently have a mental health diagnosis because of the escalation of certain phenomena in my late teens, some of which left me homeless for several years walking cross country on the behest of what I can only describe as being "called" and following various "communications" from unseen advisers. When things turned hostile I broke down completely and was admitted into several facilities that helped to return me to "the real world".

Most of the time my experiences are regarded as symptoms of my mental illness...which is unfortunate because it is immediately followed by a complete and utter dismissal of all my anecdotal testimony. It's very frustrating.

Things have calmed down the last couple of years but I still see things in the sky on occasion and receive mental communications.....all of which led me to do some in-depth searching online looking for others who have been through similar parallels.

I don't have the answers to any of it, but I believe you 100%.

originally posted by: usos90

"They" don't want us to know about the alien conspiracy because it would create a hysteria.

That, and not all aliens are benevolent....most I've dealt with are tricksters with no regard for Free Will. They can be very cruel.

edit on 9/12/17 by GENERAL EYES because: edit to add quote

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

What caught my eye in your story was the mention of Vril.

*I've had some encounters in my life, I'd rather not go into them here, but recently I found myself caught up in the Vril Phenomenon.

Have you researched further into Vril and have you found any parallels with your life thus far?*

Mostly the paranormal activity that I listed above.

I've seen:

- A triangular shaped UFO
- A UFO that was a ball of pure green light
- I've seen anti-gravity
- I've seen teleportation (twice)
- I've seen flashes of white light (indoors and outdoors). The intensity of the light ranges from dim to illuminating an entire room full of pure bright white light. It's a flash of white light similar to when someone is taking a picture from a camera. The only difference is that nobody is taking pictures in the mundane settings where the flashes of light occur. Also the flashes of light happens sometimes when I'm in public and when I'm alone when nobody else is around. Bystanders have commented on it "Did you see that?" "What the hell is that?"

As far as what I've researched about the Vril conspiracy a lot of it sounds convoluted. There is too much disinformation to know which information is true and which is false. I''ve read a lot of topics about the vril conspiracy and various sources have different interpretations and some fully contradict each other.

This is my opinion about everything. I believe Hinduism is the most accurate religion on the planet (the chakras, multi-billion year Earth model, universe cycles, wavelengths, caste system, etc) and that all this Vril stuff is Eastern mysticism mixed with racial supremacy nonsense.

I believe that many of the world's most famous inventors, artists, technocrats etc had alien contact. Their inspiration and ingenuity stemmed from having contact with ET's.

I believe the simplest explanation with the Vril conspiracy was that there were channelers that had contact with ET's which allowed them to create exotic technology and devices. The problem however is that the technology gets abused and is the cause for the suppression. The technology would eliminate the need for money and work but it would be misused.

I do believe in the underground societies stuff too. I never knew about it growing up as a kid but as I grew older it became a scary reality. There's plenty of videos on the internet about it.

By the way. our current level of technology is sufficient enough to survive on. Seriously, people are living well way past their 80's. We don't need any more technology.

edit on 12-9-2017 by usos90 because: revisions. also there is nothing wrong with being self-referential. saying "I" is sign that you're normal and have a life

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join