It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricanes/NWO/WalMart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I don't know if there's anything to any of this.
But this is a conspiracy site.

I found some things while on youtube( Yes, youtube, the vestige of truth), so yes, i'm aware of the context.

That being said, I figure I'd post this here and let yall have at it.

(Disclaimer, I'm not endorsing these views, I'm just posting others)

Again, tis is just speculation and theories I suppose.
There's other videos talking about this on youtube, but insert a lot of 'fluff' so this is the basic jist.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Well, That is the purpose of some FEMA camps. Provide assistance and a place for many displaced by whatever has happened. As for the NWO slip, I don't know except she is right. Many people with flooded or homes destroyed will not go back to their old world order. Many won't go back at all. Many will cash out on the insurance check and go someplace else and that is probably a good thing.
edit on 9/8/2017 by staple because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

I think it's silly. The idea that this unknown reporter was given the scoop on the NWO taking over Fla. is not likely. Also, FEMA is doing exactly what it is supposed to do, help people during emergencies. Lastly, if FEMA plans all over the country use Walmart parking lots for staging then there might be something to it. But I'd assume here that there's a big parking lot that isn't underwater and they're using it to stage the busing of people to shelters.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Okay, from what I could gather, FEMA had a billion dollars available, half of which is being released in the after math of Harvey. And Irma is coming...

So then the congress just passed a measure and trump has just signed for 15 billion more to Harvey...

...and Irma is coming.

Why is FEMA's coffer empty? Hurricane Season is every year, should they have some money set aside? I see all this outpouring from people and corporations (like Walmart) to help, why is that even necessary?

Last year DOD spent Five Hundred Billion killing people overseas, and Fema struggles to collect a few billion here...

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: Black_Fox

I think it's silly. The idea that this unknown reporter was given the scoop on the NWO taking over Fla. is not likely. Also, FEMA is doing exactly what it is supposed to do, help people during emergencies. Lastly, if FEMA plans all over the country use Walmart parking lots for staging then there might be something to it. But I'd assume here that there's a big parking lot that isn't underwater and they're using it to stage the busing of people to shelters.

Back in the cold war, it was anticipated that supermarkets and freeway underpasses could be repurposed as aircraft hangers. For general emergencies, supermarkets have the advantage of having parking lots, onsite water, refrigeration and ready made meals as well as announcement systems.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
My god...
People in emergency are using emergency services....I knew it! Someone call David Icke stat!

top topics

join