It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does one Join The "MIB" or Mj-12?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The system will know if you are a good candidate I believe.!!!
Probably having no family or ties would be a good start too.

Thats if 'they' exist too.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy
From the sources that I been reading from, every human has alien DNA,

If you have fallen for this fallacy then how do you expect to be able to accomplish the degrees you mentioned or get thru government intelligence training?

[tell them you'd do anything]

And how would you tell them this? 'Accidentally' run into a senator on an intelligence subcomitee and quickly blurt that out? Why would they want to employ someone thats so willing to rape murder and maim for a cause that they know nothing of?

or would one become like a deadly assassin that lurks in the shadows?

They can even give you a decoder ring I heard.

[edit on 9-2-2005 by Nygdan]

gl2

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
They pick you, you probably couldn't pick them as you choose. It's a don't call us, we'll call you---because they don't answer to elected or citizen authority. They are controlled by various corrupt elements, co-opted by narco-dealing Operation Monarch types, and they don't want good, honest people. Remember the story about how the NRO picks only orphans to do alien related guard duty because if they choose to murder the guard for talking, there are no relatives to follow up on it. That's the kind of people you'd work for. Dr. Steven Greer spoke with one Space Applications International Corporation exec who said the alien tech program has an 8000 man army that trafficks narcotics full time to fund the dirty deeds, that 2000 of those (two thousand) were murdered for sometimes minor security infractions. Add those 2000 to other witnesses executed without process and you have more killed than during the entire American Revolution (4206 died in the Revolution). Do you want to work for that?

Those numbers show how far we've been betrayed by such persons, the severity of it. Only five died on Boston Square, which was the spark heard round the world. And those thousands murdered to hide it all from you, to keep trash money flowing, killing yet thousands more with the heroin-related crime?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   

How does one get the honor to join this most clandestine profession, that deals with extraterrestrial biological entity cover ups? One has to wonder do you have to be of a certain race, sex, intelligence, or be part of the plutocratic government? Could one join the CIA, FBI, NSA, and make it to that momentous profession? How can one elite American join them? What if I wanted to become them, what would one have to do? I would love to read everyones thoughts on this matter.

[edit on 9-2-2005 by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy]

Become an L.A. cop, chase down a class 12 dangerous alien on foot, force him to commit suicide, get confronted by Tommy Lee Jones, and cease communication with all other humans, take on a single letter code name, dress in black suit with cool sunglasses.

Oh, and don't post to ATS..... people on here are likely to be the last ones chosen. Not a one of us could be trusted to not go public.
In other words, if they want you, they'll come to you. You're not going to force your way in.

[edit on 9-2-2005 by obsidian468]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
On the second Tuesday in any given month, you must apply in the basement of your local city hall. Thereafter you will receive a drug test and full physical. You must then complete the written part of the test, which involves 300 multiple choice questions, 230 true/false questions and 25 essay questions. You will be given 3 hrs to complete the test. Of course a background screen is necessary. After testing is complete, they will erase your mind so you have no true memory only their reprogrammed one. That happens even if your hired. Training will commence the next day with alien jargon 101.

In all actuality, don't you think that everything we post here is viewed by someone in the government, watching to see how close to the truth we get before they have to silence us? That would explain the way that members just seem to stop posting.
If that's so, then either you've ruined your chances at joining, or in a few days they'll be knocking at your door for training to start.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gl2
They pick you, you probably couldn't pick them as you choose. It's a don't call us, we'll call you---because they don't answer to elected or citizen authority. They are controlled by various corrupt elements, co-opted by narco-dealing Operation Monarch types, and they don't want good, honest people. Remember the story about how the NRO picks only orphans to do alien related guard duty because if they choose to murder the guard for talking, there are no relatives to follow up on it. That's the kind of people you'd work for. Dr. Steven Greer spoke with one Space Applications International Corporation exec who said the alien tech program has an 8000 man army that trafficks narcotics full time to fund the dirty deeds, that 2000 of those (two thousand) were murdered for sometimes minor security infractions. Add those 2000 to other witnesses executed without process and you have more killed than during the entire American Revolution (4206 died in the Revolution). Do you want to work for that?

I am going to make an ignorant post so prepare yourself. You know its funny how these guys are all so uptite about keeping secrecy, being the elite, ruling with an iron fist, being higher than the president, and ruling the world under an NWO.

So why deprive the world of supposed free energy, alien technology, knowledge of aliens. Why try and keep all this information in the "cool group?" Are these guys NOT getting laid???
I mean comon, we have these elite guys trying to hold back information for the last 50 - 70 years maybe more, and the cycle continues itself. Maybe their NOT getting laid so they have to take something away from humanity to compensate for NOT getting laid.

So my advice to any illuminati, NWO, shadow government official watching this board is....GO GET LAID.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca

I am going to make an ignorant post so prepare yourself. You know its funny how these guys are all so uptite about keeping secrecy, being the elite, ruling with an iron fist, being higher than the president, and ruling the world under an NWO.

So why deprive the world of supposed free energy, alien technology, knowledge of aliens. Why try and keep all this information in the "cool group?" Are these guys NOT getting laid???
I mean comon, we have these elite guys trying to hold back information for the last 50 - 70 years maybe more, and the cycle continues itself. Maybe their NOT getting laid so they have to take something away from humanity to compensate for NOT getting laid.

So my advice to any illuminati, NWO, shadow government official watching this board is....GO GET LAID.

I only wish it was that simple. Secret organizations aside (not because I don't believe they exist, just because I can't prove their existence), much if this falls on the known government and corporations. Oil companies don't want the knowledge of "free energy" coming to light, because it would effectively put them out of business. For instance, the technology of cars that run on alcohol (a widely available resource, espeically here in Baltimore city
) has been stifled, because alcohol is far cheaper, and much less profitable to produce than our limited fossil fuel resource of oil. Greater technology, while it may produce more jobs in taking care of this new technology, will still eliminate jobs that other hardworking people have devoted their lives to working. The peoplewho would be suddenly out of work would probably not be able to suddenly adapt to a completely different field of work in the new jobs available, therefore resulting in a large percentage of unemployed, and hurting the world economy, therefore hurting the funds available to the government (be it mainstream or shadow).

The coverups by the government have been for (supposedly) the good of the people. To an extent, I feel this is true, because of the above mentioned reasons. I fully believe that aliens have been here more or less since the dawn of civilization (perhaps before that), and will continue to remain here. I also feel that these alien civilizations that are visiting us will prefer to remain hidden until such a time when knowledge of their existence and technologies will not affect us as adversely as it may at the present time. I feel that they are also waiting for a time when we are less apt to use nuclear weaponry against alien ships in a panic once they do show themselves on a widespread level (from the speculations I've seen on drive systems on alien ships, it appears that nuclear devices would have a very bad effect on them and their vessels). It doesn't seen in the least unbelievable that they aliens are waiting for a time when they feel that we, as a human race, are less likely to try and blast the s**t out of each other (and them) before allowing their prescence to be widely known.

I don't think it's a case of members of the CIA, MiB, Air Force, or whoever else may be involved of needing to get laid, but rather being forced by whatever alien race(s) they are in contact with imposing upon them a code of silence, dependent on the above reasons.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   
It does seem like the Federal Government watches and reads every post on ATS, is anyone worried about getting terminated by them?

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Dude,they're dead.How are you going to join them if they're dead?

Though if they're still alive,I believe you can never join them like just going up to them and filling an application form.You're chosen and by that I mean you have no choice.Joining has a voluntary notion to it but chosen is strictly a must.Well,that's what I think.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I'm not as scared about elimination since I watched the movie "Conspiracy Theory." I have taken many steps to avoid capture. I have covered my walls with aluminum foil to avoid being spyed on. I have my entire house wired to burn down if it comes to that. I can trigger it from my secret tunnel exit. If I gave away all my secrets, I would be in danger.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Simple! Run down a Sepholipod on foot

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   

It does seem like the Federal Government watches and reads every post on ATS, is anyone worried about getting terminated by them?

What makes it 'seem' like the fed reads every post here?

Why would they kill any poster?

Why haven't you answered the questions other posters brought up, I ask because of a concern for trolling?

Have you been diagnosed with paranoia? Have you ever been to a psychologist and has anyone in you family had a history of paranoia?

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Just because everyone is out to get me doesn't make me paranoid!

gl2

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
good show, keymaster. You'll want to cut all those wires, burn all your clothes (RFID's), and, like J. Edgar Hoover, check those little birds to see if any are artificial spy devices.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well, to answer your question seriously, likely a variety of ways...

BASIC - Get degrees, take courses towards: Astronomy, Physics, Engineering, Metallurgy, Chemistry, etc.

OPTION 1.
Join the military, preferably the Navy or Air Force, then try to rise in rank in their Intelligence division.

OPTION 2.
Same as above, but then go into one of the alphabet agencies, such as NSA or DIA.

OPTION 3.
Become a well-published authority in one of the fields mentioned in BASIC above.

Those are the most likely paths. I'd wager that most in the group (likely not named MJ-12 anymore) are probably at least middle-aged. Thing is, you'd have to show that a) you've maintained high security clearance for a number of years, b) little to no debt (high debt = security risk), c) loyalty and dependability, such as the ability to follow even difficult moral orders, d) the ability to keep secrets from family and friends, e) willingness to be in isolated locales for an extended period of time (such as top secret labs).

This would not be an EASY road, but then, nothing worth while is, is it?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This is very interesting.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Get your self into the navy, you would be surprised of what they are capable of. I'd suggest getting into naval technology if your lucky you might get accepted to go to one of there laboratories.

www.naval-technology.com...

www.nrl.navy.mil...

www.nrlssc.navy.mil...

www.nrlmry.navy.mil...

All the laboratories listed in those websites are just the tip of the ice-berg but there a stepping stone to get into places like Area 51 and Cheyne2

[edit on 3-5-2005 by iksmodnad]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I think it also helps if you dont go into a conspiracy forum asking how to join these organizations...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
If you want a job at Area 51, go to www.lmpeople.com... and search for jobs in Nevada or Virtual State that require a Top Secret clearance. Not all of them are Area 51, but you should be able to tell by reading the job description and responsibilities. It helps if you have an advanced technical degree and several years of experience in the field. If you meet the requirements for the job, U2U me your resume so I can submit it for you. As a Lockheed employee myself, I'll get a $1500 referral bonus if you're hired.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I wonder if a degree in law, Astrophysics, neurology, biology, and technology would get one anywhere, as well as training in the CIA?

You can hunt for E.T. yourself, just get a telescope...

By the way M.I.B. is just a movie, and a comedy at that... heh

Just so you know.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join