It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does one Join The "MIB" or Mj-12?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
How does one get the honor to join this most clandestine profession, that deals with extraterrestrial biological entity cover ups? One has to wonder do you have to be of a certain race, sex, intelligence, or be part of the plutocratic government? Could one join the CIA, FBI, NSA, and make it to that momentous profession? How can one elite American join them? What if I wanted to become them, what would one have to do? I would love to read everyones thoughts on this matter.

[edit on 9-2-2005 by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It helps if you were born on another planet

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Please add your input.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Would it be a plus if you were found to have extraterrestrial biological entity DNA?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I'd say if u were found to have ET DNA the government would be after u but not for yr MiBing skills.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
From everything I've read, especially from witnesses in The Disclosure Project, members of the national security agencies like the DIA, NRO, and NSA come from previous government work. Such as starting off as a member of the military and then later get asked to join these groups which more than likely do all the human-based MiB evidence confiscation and witness intimidation/murder.

Since ETs enjoy keeping this a secret too and many stories include strange inhuman characteristics of MiB, then of course you'd have to have been born on another planet/dimension to join their ranks. Possibly if you get abducted and like it you may want to ask if you can stay and become a MiB.

[edit on 9-2-2005 by Frith]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Do you believe MIB members are 50 % human, and 50% alien, or do you believe they may be 100% human, or 100% Alien, or a mixture of all three?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Seriously if u want to join a group that deals with aliens, yr gonna have to take the stage and prove to your government that you have some really good ideas in this department, I dunno invent something or come up with some ideas that could work IF you just had certain alien parts or hi tech parts that you're pretty sure yr government has and keep getting yr ideas out in that community. That's the only realistic way I think yr gonna be working with ETsf.

That and check the papers for MiB auditions.

[edit on 9-2-2005 by sevastra]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy
Do you believe MIB members are 50 % human, and 50% alien, or do you believe they may be 100% human, or 100% Alien, or a mixture of all three?

Both our governments and ETs want this subject to remain a secret. Otherwise the secret would be out due to one group finally stepping forward. As we all know this hasn't happened. So I'm sure its a half and half mixture of humans and ETs doing MiB stuff to cover their tracks. They aren't teaming up to keep this secret. Both are against each other and we are the ones stuck in the middle of this moronic game.

[edit on 9-2-2005 by Frith]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I wonder if a degree in law, Astrophysics, neurology, biology, and technology would get one anywhere, as well as training in the CIA?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
From the sources that I been reading from, every human has alien DNA, but some have more significant ET DNA than others, could this factor and explain why some humans have unlocked their 6th sense better than others? Or why some humans have more superior intelligence? I would like to find out about how one can join the MIB without getting laughed at.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I wonder if the Government would comply with the demands of letting one join the MIB, if one showed their willingness to do everything, and anything to get in? Plus how much of a significant change would there be in one's life being an MIB agent? Would one not be allowed to function with the rest of society, or would one become like a deadly assassin that lurks in the shadows? If so would that mean a termination of contact with family members, and friends? Including a love life as well?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I don't think MiB are born I think they're built. What makes u think Govt./ military has any power or authority over MiB? Maybe they're ET lone wolves. How can you become something if you don't know what it is you want to become? We have theories but really we have no idea what a man in black even is, never mind how to work as one.

No chance of being a MiB, it just won't happen.

But u could still get a job working with aliens I guess.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Well it would be pretty much impossile for you to join the Majestic 12 team because they've been dead for years now. But hey, start your own MJ-12, be a self-proclaimed genius and be featured on someone elses website. Life is short.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Obviously the MJ-12 is now known as the Special Studies Group, which is part of the NSC, possibly if one joined the NSA, and climbed up the ranks one could up hold the title of MIB. I would be very interested in doing this.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
*laughs*

Simulacra: Awesome idea.

LiquidStuff: No possibility at all to join that type of government agency outside of being in the right place at the right time. AKA incredibly lucky. Not sure if you'd really want to though, because, by all indications, they aren't doing what's best for humanity. So, to "get in" you'd probably have to kill a few old people, rape a few young people, bada bing bada boom. You say you'll do anything right?

Want to be an MIB? Are you a man? If so: put some black clothes on.

Mission: Accomplished.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
All this is very interesting indeed. Has anyone seen the movie called "The Shadow People" ? I believe that is the name of the movie. This movie shows MIB agents trying to assassinate a whole family that witness ET's and had proof of it on a video camera. It is an awesome movie indeed. The MIB agents monotonous tone, and voice reminded me of Mr. Smith off the Matrixs. These MIB agents acted very proper, and acted very appropriate, until the family wouldn't comply with their terms.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Maybe one should not be worried about joining the MIB but instead being silent, and living out their normal life, that might be the best choice. Most people are too ignorant to understand the truth, sometimes the truth is kept from the masses to manipulate them, and keep a society from going into utter chaos, a few may be able to understand the truth, but not everyone could. So it's best to stay silent.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The movie is called The Shadow Men I watched it about a year ago coz it had MiBs on the cover...it was utter crap dude, I mean it really was.

Anyhow, yr not gonna get a MiB rank sorry, why would you even want to do that for a job? Going around traumatizing innocent people for a living, f**king with ppl's heads for a laugh, and most likely not being allowed ANY contact with yr family or friends, they wouldn't even know if u were alive probably.

Yeah that sounds cool, gotta score that job...

Although I suppose it would be pretty cool for a lil' while

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Ahh yes shadow men,one of the movies that sparked my interest in MIB`s.I`v been wondering what the name was about the movie for years now.It lack realism and action but it is abit scary in some ways.

Anyhow,you dont join the MIB,your born into it.Think about it.

And as for whats needed to have knowledge about extra terrestrials.I dont think its mostly about the rank or where you are in social/working status.I believe its a matter of having the right connections and right kind of power.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join