It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spray Paint Art

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
So, I have been watching these tutorials on youtube about spray paint art. I went out and bought all the nesscessities for it, and I am trying my version. Once completed I will upload a picture of my masterpiece.
The way they do that is so cool,and plus it gives me something to do while I'm away from work. Some of the pictures come out amazing.

edit on 8-9-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

That's cool, unique even. Did you watch the video before posting?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

yes, Haha. The other one put me to sleep. I love art.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Makes it look easy.

It isn't.

Especially that tree. If you ever tried to put a craggy tree in a painting and shade it, its hard.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

lol, just putting the moon in is hard, I'm on my 3rd attempt. haha

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Artists make it look easy, it takes many hours of practice, and a vision for the finished piece.

I had a friend once that was artistic, he could 'see' an image of what he wanted to sketch in his head, turn it around even, then make his hands steady enough to make it come out the way his minds eye saw it.

Rare gift.
edit on 8-9-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
In HS i was really good with Salvador Dali art. Same with 3d rendering, but after my ruptured brain aneryrusm, it's like learning all over again. All the same it's really neat, and probably can find me some calm.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Can't wait to see your work! My oldest is in high school and does spray paint art and sells them with the rest of his artwork instead of flipping burgers/stocking shelves as a job.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Makes it look easy.

It isn't.

Especially that tree. If you ever tried to put a craggy tree in a painting and shade it, its hard.

Bob Ross could do it.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255

Makes it look easy.

It isn't.

Bob Ross could do it.

I hate that dude. His art is only art if you blur your eyes. And the narrative, arrrggh.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255

Makes it look easy.

It isn't.

Bob Ross could do it.

I hate that dude. His art is only art if you blur your eyes. And the narrative, arrrggh.

lol. Bob is The Boss come on! That guy could take someone's used hankerchief and turn that thing into a Masterpiece!

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

There isn't much demand for his work. I know why, but you think he's 'the boss' so...

quora

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It's not about demand, it's about technique. Imagine if everyone shared your opinion of Bob? Wow I can't even.... brain melt..

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

That's amazing.

top topics

join