It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Pregnant High School Teacher Is Missing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Police: Pregnant High School Teacher Is Missing
Tragic news.

The mysterious disappearance of a pregnant high school teacher has prompted a police search in Olney, Maryland. Montgomery County police say Laura Elizabeth Wallen, a 31-year-old history and law teacher, failed to show up for the first day of class Tuesday at Wilde Lake High School, NBC Washington reports.

The day before, her family received what they say was a "troubling" text from Wallen about an hour after she was last seen, at 8:30am Monday at her condo complex.

What? The police are not going to share the text.

So we don't know if Laura has been abducted? Suicide attempt? Nothing to go on.

Sgt. Rebecca Innocenti told CBS Baltimore the message was "alarming enough that the family said, 'We need to call police.'"

Witnesses say Wallen, who is four months pregnant, spent several days before the new school year began preparing her classroom. She is five-foot-five inches tall, weighs 200 pounds, and has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Police are also searching for her car, a black 2011 Ford Escape with Maryland tag M522473.

I sure hope she's found alive. It's when you hear 'pregnant' and 'missing' in the same sentence horrible possibilities come to mind.

peace

edit on 0601Friday201713 by silo13 because: add vid

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hope they find her soon ... safe and sound 😕

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Prayers and thoughts to her.

I have faith it will work out.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The police not making the content of the text public almost certainly means doing so could jeopardise the investigation and/or its outcome. That makes this disappearance all the more concerning. Hope for a happy outcome and pray for this woman if that is what you do.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Until the ' missing pregnant teacher "possibly missing" returns then this case would be deemed "ongoing" and little to no info is forthcoming. In many cases, this is done to interview possible witness(es) suspect(s) to which if these folks are involved 'may' know what the missing info is..

Desk Sgt: "Only someone involved would know this bit of info..."

And that would include not getting a bunch of worthless tips, ergo eliminating the following interchange:

Detective: "How'd You know that"?
Possible crook: "I heard it on TV5 @6.."

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hopefully this is not one of those cases where they kidnap the mother just to take the baby. I hope they find her soon.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Are there any details regarding the boyfriend/father?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Lol..exactly why would the Police share the contents of the txt?

Unless that was sarcasm then well played!

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I read up today she's still not found - but - her family and friend's still has hope.

Tough times.

peace

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I am saddened beyonf belief to add this update.

Missing pregnant teacher found dead

Montgomery County Police reported Laura Wallen, a pregnant high school teacher who went missing last week, has been found dead. According to Montgomery County Police Chief Tom Manger, Wallen's body was found in a wooded area in Damascus. Police have arrested her boyfriend, Tyler Tessier.

I'm speachless...

Police have not determined a motive in the case, though during Wednesday's update, police said Tessier was living at several addresses, including one in Damascus.

I don't even want to update this anymore.
But I will if I learn anything else.

God rest her soul and that of her babe.

peace

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

😕... sad ending to a sad story . May her soul and that of her child find eternal peace and love in the realms of heaven.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
That's just sad.

She looked like a happy young lady, may she find further happiness with her baby in whatever comes next.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
That's just sad.

She looked like a happy young lady, may she find further happiness with her baby in whatever comes next.

From your words to God's ears.

peace

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Are there any details regarding the boyfriend/father?

I put this question in the thread because from experience the boyfriend/husband/Father of the child is almost always the guilty party. I am saddened to see that this seems to be the case once again.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
she was found dead. Boyfriend is the suspect. So sad.

www.yahoo.com...

new topics

top topics

join