It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians may have dropped the FOAB in Syria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: imitator
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Something is rotten in Denmark.

WTF! "US aircraft have evacuated 22 ISIS field commanders from Deir Ezzor to safer regions?”

Total nonsense.

It was Israeli aircraft.

Nonsense, Israel flew in With fighterjets. They even dropped bombs. Two syiran soldier were killed.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I wonder if these rumors are to muddy the waters with other stories going around. Such as Russia asking the US to back off the ISIS convoys.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
I wonder if these rumors are to muddy the waters with other stories going around. Such as Russia asking the US to back off the ISIS convoys.

I dont think the News or any rumors will fallow what is taking Place in Syria. And i dont think we should exspect to confirm rumors through the media.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

I had always thought it strange that both Syrian/Russian as well as the US/Kurds were allowing ISIS safe passage out . ISIS seems to be a group that can incarnate to other groups . The quagmire that is the ME does not lend well to sorting out the political maneuvering . The latest is the US/Kurds moving to the North East of Der Azor where there is no Kurds . The mission seems to be more interested in blocking the Iran/Lebanese connection .

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

It's called Russian propaganda. Anyone that believes we airlifted out ISIS commanders is a butter. Maybe FSA commanders.

Well I sure as hell trust the Russians more than I trust My government. You can throw insults if You want but as far as I'm concerned it's not the Russians whom are enslaving the American people under taxes and fake money.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jkm1864

What a great patriot, and citizen you are. As if you understand propaganda. If you did reading the first sentence might give you a clue.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join