It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strangest Event

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
You know, I wonder if maybe this experience had anything to do with the sun's CME event on Wednesday? We did get some very brief glimpses of Northern Lights (I'd hoped for more). This, coupled with the smoke from the all fires cast the Moon in a very reddish light (we've been getting a lot of smoke and haze from the big forest fires north and west of us). And the Moon itself was pretty bright through all of this also.

Just a really, really, odd event! Not like anything I've ever observed before.

Refugees from the fire zones coming in to new territory? Pokes almost full moon - they could see really well?

Weird.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Wow. Well, if you ever make it to Colorado, just know you'll fit right in!! LOL!

You wouldn't even believe how often i dream of visiting Colorado. There are numerous reasons and motives for me to do so. They have an NHL team, and i am a hockey freak. Then there is unbelievably beautiful places. Rocky mountains oh my god... and i have done google image searches with search terms "Denver by night" and it is unreal. Unreal in a good way. And then there is aspects of the legal status of a certain natural herb.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I always enjoy your posts and respect your views on so many different topics
I wonder if your dogs and the coyotes picked up on this? www.earthquakenewstoday.com...
Its a fascinating world whatever the answer isn't it?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: astra001uk

You know, I don't know really. I think the dogs picked up immediately on the sheer number of coyotes outside. They probably heard and sensed them far before I did.

It was kind of funny; when I went outside to call them back I expected they'd be far off. I was ready to holler for them...when I heard all the coyotes. All I had to say was "Boys?", in a very soft voice and they were front and center at my feet. They weren't particularly scared, but they definitely knew not to go too far. You could see how they sensed the danger in their eyes and mannerisms.

I opened the door for them to go in if they wanted, but stayed outside myself in the darkness. They acted like they wanted to go inside at first but then stayed outside right with me. They just sat there perfectly quiet (which is very rare for these two) while I scoped the horizon trying to see some of the coyotes. Normally my ACD (Australian Cattle Dog) is terrified of guns (for some dang reason), but even though I had a rifle he just stayed right there. I didn't even have the remotest of a clear shot, so there was no shot, but normally Cisco (that's the ACD's name) would bolt...and he didn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join