It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anna says that Mother Earth is Mad at Mankind Right Now.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
And I say the Earth is a big wad of space junk left over from the Big Bang - Rock . Just a big oblate spheroid of rock.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I don't blame mother nature for the stupidity of humans. We have lived here for over 200 years. We should not only be used to it by now but houses being able to withstand this crap.

Adapt or die.
edit on 8-9-2017 by ConscienceZombie because: silly little typos

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

All the yogis, lamas, meditators, artists, shamans and our (sadly, late) local priest, all agree with Anna's point of view. This is not a religious or theological issue. Mother Nature exists and She is upset. We need to comfort her with confessions and apologies, and educate our fellow humans on how to behave better. That is the Buddhist point of view, by the way. Buddha is always shown touching Mother Earth, calling her to witness and approve. (Supposedly she did, with a mild earthquake, when Buddha was enlightened).

Otherwise if we don't make amends, she'll throw another, and another tantrum. Like three hurricanes in our hemisphere at the same time, one aimed at Mexico, plus an 8.2 earthquake in Mexico last night. Yeah, she's upset. With good reason. All the pollution and violence of the U.S. and Mexico, and the wasteful lifestyles of the wealthy. These are offensive to Her, I believe.

As far as God goes, I can't imagine He's too thrilled either.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConscienceZombie
I don't blame mother nature for the stupidity of humans. We have lived here for over 200 years. We should not only be used to it by now but houses being able to withstand this crap.

Adapt or die.

Um...we've been here for a tad more than 200 years. (We being humans)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Phage

There's probably a study-group that tracks global natural disaster statistics year-to-year.
There is no doubt that natural disasters have greater and greater impact over time, simply because there are more and more people and infrastructure to be affected by them.

Yeah.. like I was telling another ATS member today... The hurricanes were coming through Florida and Texas before humans were living there. He thought God was mad at Houston and Miami.

So, mother earth isn't necessarily a Democrat?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Namdru

All the yogis, lamas, meditators, artists, shamans and our (sadly, late) local priest, all agree with Anna's point of view. This is not a religious or theological issue. Mother Nature exists and She is upset. We need to comfort her with confessions and apologies, and educate our fellow humans on how to behave better. That is the Buddhist point of view, by the way. Buddha is always shown touching Mother Earth, calling her to witness and approve. (Supposedly she did, with a mild earthquake, when Buddha was enlightened).

Otherwise if we don't make amends, she'll throw another, and another tantrum. Like three hurricanes in our hemisphere at the same time, one aimed at Mexico, plus an 8.2 earthquake in Mexico last night. Yeah, she's upset. With good reason. All the pollution and violence of the U.S. and Mexico, and the wasteful lifestyles of the wealthy. These are offensive to Her, I believe.

As far as God goes, I can't imagine He's too thrilled either.

If these catastrophes keep intensifying and accelerating in number, you may be on to something!

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

If these catastrophes keep intensifying and accelerating in number, you may be on to something!

I hope not. But received wisdom of the ages tends to indicate as much.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
after the hurricane hit tx, I read alot of religious conservative wackos coming out with various reasons why god sent the hurricane to punish them...
maybe god has had enough to this blaming him for the crap and so now, he's sending them, and their God trump a strong message...
first was trump's mansion on st. martin, it's presumed to be heavily damaged if not destroyed.
next will be his winter whitehouse, since the sinkhole he sent before as a warning to trump wasn't heeded..
then it will be his golf course.
you can call it the trinity of sorrows for trump!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Well, my theory is the many people wishing evil and death on other people in America casting spells and hexes, has created this.

Doing a hex with a cheeto is bound to go wrong.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I have read many comments on many forums and news feed, the glorying in the fact Trump lost his property in the Caribbean and the wishing he would lose his property in Florida and wishing he and his family were there, is beyond sickening.

Never underestimate the power of negative thoughts and the energy they produce, and never be shocked when it backfires,

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

isn't any more sickening than "men of god" coming out and telling people hit by the last hurricane that god sent it because their mayor is homosexual, or whatever reason they give. personally, I wish it would take an abrupt right and head back out to sea, but it ain't gonna do that one.
I would suggest people to watch and see if St Martin gets an outrageous amount of US aide to rebuild because it wouldn't surprise me if trump manages to get the US taxpayers paying for him to rebuild his property!!

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Donate. Pick up roadside, beach side trash and recycle. We should have two government holidays a year for everyone to get out there and pick it all up. Cigarette smokers need some thing they can wear for their cigarette butts.

Rehab buildings in inner cities. Stop suburban sprawl. A lot of malls in England and France are hidden away in downtown buildings that are renovated. Recycle batteries, glass, plastic, cans, cardboard, paper, magazines. Donate used clothing.

Factories in India, China, Africa etc. need to be stopping from polluting. Don't buy their products.

Develop free clean renewable energy ideas. I think California and France are very progressive there in great ideas.

Ireland needs to invest in indoor public restrooms/ rest parks along their roads. People are using the outdoors anywhere as toilets. Not enough restrooms there. In a town the only place that has them is a grocery store. The same with England.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

blessings not cursing

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I know, I am too.
Our leaders should get burned for what they do not the underlings,I think she knows MORE than we think..at a guess.
BUT, I'm living near America's #1 HUMAN target ,not her's,near my mountains.
FAR away from where Cthulhu or Godzilla could come ashore...

MAYBE an ANTI SOCIOPATH spell on DC ...how much will it cost me, all you NASTY black magic workers ?
edit on 8-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Never ceases to amaze me the hubris of humanity.

"The planet is mad at us..."

This is a giant ball of rock, metal, and other elements. It is not a sentient intelligent creature, Earth is not Unicron.

"As above, so below" is more accurate than saying we're the vermin upsetting the planet. The idea that the Sun, charged particles, and Coronal Mass Ejections and other celestial bodies have an effect on our planet is more accurate than saying "She's mad at us, we must sacrifice virgins to the great planet, toss them in the volcano and repent for our blight!"

Things happen, cycles within cycles, everything revolves and repeats. We keep focusing on the day to day, and not looking at large swaths of events and seeing the circles, patterns, and so on. Two-hundred years of "data" is a drop in a very large bucket, and will be a lot longer before humanity understands this, and gains better understanding.

In the grand scheme of things, we're still toddlers in the universe.

Everything.... is cyclical.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

hopefully, the blessing will be that everyone gets out of the beasts way and we don't have much loss of life.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

A hell of a lot has happened just before the Eclipse and now after it with two huge hurricanes and an earthquake!

On skynews today they 'climate change' as a headline but I don't think it's climate change or our carbon footprint causing this, I think it's just nature but also GOD is telling us to stop building on everything because there's nowhere for the winds & ruin to go except over people and GOD isn't happy. He/She wants nature back and so do I.
you

Humans aren't the cause but I think we're accelerating the process with our activities.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Earth pisst off?
Is the Sun that is pisst off!!

Lots of big solar flares!
then hurricanes and earthquakes!

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This chick does a pretty good job explaining how the Solar Maximum/Minimum works and effects weather patterns on earth, and how climate wizards like Al Gore "conveniently" time their documentaries and lobbying during these phases.

edit on 8-9-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join