It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Threatens an ElectroMagnetic Pulse -EMP- Attack Against The USA - Horrific Damage.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

My great hope is that the U.S. intelligence community has a good track on such vessels. Really in the case of war that's all we have to fall back on to stop such an EMP attack.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: vonclod

You're right. If we begin striking North Korea's weapon sites, and "Dear Leader" launches everything he's got at Seoul, South Korea, the USA will be blamed for those millions of innocent men/women/children's deaths.

Sometimes you have to shoot the hostage.

Will it be you - yourself - signing yourself, as well as your family and friends up, to go and fight this war and "shoot the hostage?"

Of course not. Kids play too much Call of Duty in today's world. They foam at the mouth at the concept of warfare but always want someone else to fight it.

I have no problem shooting a hostage. done it before so its no big deal. And Im not a kid. im 40 yrs old.
SO before you go saying something stupid how about know who you are talking to next time?
I never said to kill the hostage though did i? No you make the hostage a liability instead of a assett.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

Couldn't agree more. Our press are the ones piping in all the stupidity from this guy. And you know Kims got cable....LOL

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Sept 23, 2017

Our orbiting satellites could be Kim Jong's target, as a means of "making the dotard USA leader pay."

If North Korea was to detonate a certain kind of EMP-emitting bomb at high altitude, the low-earth orbit satellites would be destroyed or damaged, says Pry. "And they are vital to our ability to defend South Korea; they're vital to our economy." 

Even the GPS systems in automobiles, airplanes depend on these satellites. Our communications, both commercial and military, depend on these satellites," says Pry, who has served on several congressional committees on EMP and other aspects of defense.

That means, not only would your cellphone network be down at home, military who normally perform high-tech targeted missions, wouldn't have the satellite data they rely upon to do so.

Without those space systems, the U.S. and its allies would move backward to an industrial-era military forced to counter threats like those from North Korea the old-fashioned way — through sheer numbers. "We'd be worse off, because we don't train for that kind of war and they do."
Source: www.cbc.ca...

If Kim Jong destroys key U.S. satellites, our cruise missiles couldn't get a fix. That's not good! I hope the locations of our satellites is TOP Secret, and that they're not all close to each other in orbit.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

If Kim Jong destroys key U.S. satellites, our cruise missiles couldn't get a fix. That's not good! I hope the locations of our satellites is TOP Secret, and that they're not all close to each other in orbit.

1) Orbits of satellites are public knowledge at this Point. And it impossible to hide them unless you get very creative.
2) Most US communication satellites are well outside the intercept envelope of North Korean Missiles. Even China would have a hard time hitting satellites in geosynchronous Orbit
3) Military satellites are hardned against EMP attacks
4) Cruise Missiles are not dependent on GPS or whatever. They utilize inertial navigation technics and terrain contour matching if neccessary.
5) If Kim starts setting of EMPs in space his show will end spectaculary quickly and equally impressively.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: mightmight

Thank-you for those bullet-points of information. The U.S. says today that it's most concerned about our power grid. They're not sure if the country is prepared for the threatened North Korea EMP attack if it occurred over the U.S. but at lower levels of the atmosphere.

Article from 9.25.2017: www.foxnews.com...

edit on 9/26/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Personally I think the rest of the world wished America would STFU and focus on solving its own problems back home.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

a reply to: vonclod

You're right. If we begin striking North Korea's weapon sites, and "Dear Leader" launches everything he's got at Seoul, South Korea, the USA will be blamed for those millions of innocent men/women/children's deaths.

Sometimes you have to shoot the hostage.

Will it be you - yourself - signing yourself, as well as your family and friends up, to go and fight this war and "shoot the hostage?"

Of course not. Kids play too much Call of Duty in today's world. They foam at the mouth at the concept of warfare but always want someone else to fight it.

I have no problem shooting a hostage. done it before so its no big deal. And Im not a kid. im 40 yrs old.
SO before you go saying something stupid how about know who you are talking to next time?
I never said to kill the hostage though did i? No you make the hostage a liability instead of a assett.

Cool story bro, I think you've been watching too many of those anime videos.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Now would be the time to do it.

With most cages in Amerika equipped with digital isolation valves designed to custom deliver, and monitor, every electron squirted into everything that moves, we are supremely vulnerable.

Little thought was given to things like catastrophic shock...these 60,000 Hz digital breathing monsters are fragile. When a truck crashes into a utility pole, hundreds of smart meters burst into flame, and routinely. Hell, Kim would be doing us a favor. The sooner we are forced to upgrade to analog metering, the sooner we can regain our health, well being, and safety against random disaster and ideopathic blood and health disorders.

# 881
edit on 26-9-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: "Sometimes...the body just decides to randomly attack itself...."

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

a reply to: mightmight

Thank-you for those bullet-points of information. The U.S. says today that it's most concerned about our power grid. They're not sure if the country is prepared for the threatened North Korea EMP attack if it occurred over the U.S. but at lower levels of the atmosphere.

Article from 9.25.2017: www.foxnews.com...

What if all the stuff we hear about the power grid is propaganda? I.E. make our enemies think that our grid is easy to attack, so that they spend all there planning there?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join