It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Threatens an ElectroMagnetic Pulse -EMP- Attack Against The USA - Horrific Damage.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

My great hope is that the U.S. intelligence community has a good track on such vessels. Really in the case of war that's all we have to fall back on to stop such an EMP attack.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: vonclod

You're right. If we begin striking North Korea's weapon sites, and "Dear Leader" launches everything he's got at Seoul, South Korea, the USA will be blamed for those millions of innocent men/women/children's deaths.

Sometimes you have to shoot the hostage.

Will it be you - yourself - signing yourself, as well as your family and friends up, to go and fight this war and "shoot the hostage?"

Of course not. Kids play too much Call of Duty in today's world. They foam at the mouth at the concept of warfare but always want someone else to fight it.

I have no problem shooting a hostage. done it before so its no big deal. And Im not a kid. im 40 yrs old.
SO before you go saying something stupid how about know who you are talking to next time?
I never said to kill the hostage though did i? No you make the hostage a liability instead of a assett.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

Couldn't agree more. Our press are the ones piping in all the stupidity from this guy. And you know Kims got cable....LOL

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join