It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Threatens an ElectroMagnetic Pulse -EMP- Attack Against The USA - Horrific Damage.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RainyState

Yep..we could fry his launch site electronics, but he'd build a new one relatively quickly. But its probably better to bomb the site(s) and also the factories churning out his weapons of war.

Most of the world would approve, so long as no retaliatory strike is launched from North Korea to South Korea, or Japan. It would be best if we let the leaders of those two countries know when we're going to do it. Hopefully with their approval.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
we are the victims of massive ignorance and disinformation.

does anyone truly think that a country, a deep state, a military industrial complex, capable of putting people on the moon and building supersonic planes like the BlackBird more than 60 years ago is not able to create countermeasures more than capable of taking out any incoming threats to our land?

this is all manufactured.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The intelligence community should present their evidence of North Korea's capabilities to the people of the world. After WMD in Iraq they've got some way to go in proving their credibility and should be scrutinised more thoroughly.

I tend to think Kim's actual capabilities are being massively overstated and the threat is being grossly exaggerated; he's just more than happy to go along with it.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

What about his abilities do you think have been exaggerated?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm sorry but most of the world would not approve....you Americans really do lap up the propaganda that your news agency's and government feed you on a daily basis.
The US is not the world police, and North Korea is not the massive threat that you over there think they are.
They are only creating a defensive situation, as they have seen the US attack Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria and other sovereign states without due cause, so what are they to do? They are only doing what any country would do with a threat to them from the US.
The US is doing nothing but provoking North Korea, and with Trump, in charge, the US is playing a dangerous game.

To reiterate, most of the world would not approve of your bully boy tactics.

The North and South have a tentative declaration for proposed peace between them (June 15th North–South Joint Declaration), but who is standing in the way every time? You guessed it....the US.....they only want war, not peace, and most of the world can see that.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

No one is taking it seriously now.
It's Breitbart and that is just another word for Bull#.
EMP...Give me a break.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

No they won't. The US will never act first. We don't fire the first shot.
Well we didn't until the idiot took office. Who knows what that brain dead troll will do.

He should just ask Chuck and Nancy before he makes any move. Get some sensible advice for once.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: NuclearDamocles

Everything.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

As a believer in the globalist cabal running the world, I don't believe an EMP or thermonuclear attack on the US would be prevented. In fact, if it were to happen, I would suggest it was entirely planned.

Such attacks would likely create millions of US refugees and force the borders in the Western Hemisphere to open...possibly around the world.

Ultimately, I think the plan probably is to eventually create some kind of US refugee crisis, at some point.

This 'Trump is a nationalist' stuff is a red herring. He's a globalist like all the other presidents in modern history.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It's time to harden the whole electric grid. You don't need Kim to fry it. Another Carrington Event can happen (mass solar coronal ejection strong enough to fry everything).

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

My God, what will it take for the US/Trump to swat this fly once and for all? I don't care anymore how we do it.

Time to make a stand-we are the USA-are we afraid to show our power or afraid of China and Russia?

Enough already. Blow em up-big and loud so everyone can see our power. That'll shut them up-fast for a long time.

are you insane?

yes, you are the USA - sticking your fat fingers into every possible conflict around the world, turning smaller conflicts into a catastrophe. how about giving Japan time to arm themselves, then GTFO from the region?

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RainyState

Yep..we could fry his launch site electronics, but he'd build a new one relatively quickly. But its probably better to bomb the site(s) and also the factories churning out his weapons of war.

Most of the world would approve, so long as no retaliatory strike is launched from North Korea to South Korea, or Japan. It would be best if we let the leaders of those two countries know when we're going to do it. Hopefully with their approval.

retaliatory strike cannot be avoided. NK has so much stuff burried underground you just cannot take them down and expect the corpse won't even twitch - Seoul would be gone, Tokyo would probably get a nuke, and that's just unacceptable.

you've got your tech, the best you can do is hope that if that little fat idiot launches anything, it won't reach you. any preemptive strike against NK is out of the question - it would equal to killing tens of millions of korean and japanese civilians. USA would become a public enemy number one after that - actually, it already is, but after such event noone would be able to ignore it anymore.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

a reply to: vonclod

You're right. If we begin striking North Korea's weapon sites, and "Dear Leader" launches everything he's got at Seoul, South Korea, the USA will be blamed for those millions of innocent men/women/children's deaths.

Sometimes you have to shoot the hostage.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye
I wonder what is the source of all his threats?

Did he give a speech?
Was he being interviewed by anyone?
Was it their TV channel announcer that made a statement on his behalf?

I just don't get it man... Seeing headlines of some distant leader in a country we know nothing about making threats just doesn't appeal to my logic anymore. It almost reminds me of a little something:

The same lies on Iraq...
Afghanistan....
Vietnam....
Pearl Harbor....
Iran....
Syria.....

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

a reply to: vonclod

You're right. If we begin striking North Korea's weapon sites, and "Dear Leader" launches everything he's got at Seoul, South Korea, the USA will be blamed for those millions of innocent men/women/children's deaths.

Sometimes you have to shoot the hostage.

Will it be you - yourself - signing yourself, as well as your family and friends up, to go and fight this war and "shoot the hostage?"

Of course not. Kids play too much Call of Duty in today's world. They foam at the mouth at the concept of warfare but always want someone else to fight it.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

I agree wholeheartedly.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Surely there is sniper somewhere who could be recruited to do the dirty work.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NuclearDamocles
B. Warhead via Q-Ship - They could use a ruse ship with a SCUD launcher to launch an attack on one of the coast. From the NK perspective they'd want to hit the East Coast to do the most damage. The real question to ask is whether or not the U.S. intelligence community has a good track of where the NK merchant fleet is at any given time.

Imagine if they hit New York City with an EMP pulse? Wall Street would be wiped out -- instant economic depression (forget about recession). High-rise buildings would be effectively uninhabitable above the first few floors (are you going to trek up & down thirty flights of stairs multiple times daily?) Also, public transport would be taken out (in a city where a great many people depend on it), and millions of people would be out of work. I expect the city would descent into a post-apocalyptic hellscape pretty quickly.

If NK does plan something like this, I'm sure the vessel would be false-flagged, registered in the Philippines or Indonesia or someplace like that, with the owners being a shell company.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

a reply to: NuclearDamocles

Wow.. I didn't know we were so under-prepared. No wonder President Trump wants to get rid of the "debt ceiling". With so many things to be done in this country, Trillions of dollars are needed.

He wants to get rid of the debt ceiling because it's a failed concept. The idea was that the debt ceiling would enforce fiscal discipline. It clearly does not, because Congress just reflexively raises the ceiling every time we approach it.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Thousands of KOREANS are at threat ALONE here.
I was stationed there as a scout, we were RESTRAINED in Desert Storm.
The war must end under a united Korea NOT a nuclear Hostage taker.
Once Korea IS united under the SOUTHERN democracy, we can leave them.
Together with Japan THEY can handle it once Japan guns up to Korea's level,Few here have commented how Korean s are still pissed over WWII.
I see it as great healing for them.

I can't even GUESS what we REALLY have in orbit or when a "LAST USE" weapon would be authorized to even BE exposed.
edit on 8-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
"North Korea Threatens an ElectroMagnetic Pulse -EMP- Attack Against The USA - Horrific Damage."

So this basically?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join