It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revenge of 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

I just don't hang with stupid people much. I guess.

I would say that pretty much everyone I do would understand what was meant by a statement like that.

edit on 9/9/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname
Let's see what we have now....

1) Hurricane Harvey
2) Hurricane Irma
3) 8.x earthquake of Mexico coast
4) North Korea nuclear related crap
5) Forest fires all over in US PNW
6) Record heat all over the place...and more related changes

Well, I read on some news paper that in Sweden it haven't been this cold in 155 years. So I don't know what to think and it is truly different then from last year, every single day its been 10-15 c , last year 20-25 c...

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

2003 The Invasion of the ME. We ignored the thousands of years of invasions of the ME and ignored the warnings.

Now there is a miasma sinking into the soil and environment. I'm sure the earth is preparing to rid itself of some vermin.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Yea the Mayans were so wrong we should ban them from the UN.
Oh wait. . . . now I remember.

Maybe the 2012 prediction was there way messing with our minds.
I can hear them laughing around the campfire saying "they are going to poo their loin cloths."

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wojwoda

originally posted by: dontneedaname
Let's see what we have now....

1) Hurricane Harvey
2) Hurricane Irma
3) 8.x earthquake of Mexico coast
4) North Korea nuclear related crap
5) Forest fires all over in US PNW
6) Record heat all over the place...and more related changes

Well, I read on some news paper that in Sweden it haven't been this cold in 155 years. So I don't know what to think and it is truly different then from last year, every single day its been 10-15 c , last year 20-25 c...

Thanks for that. Was in Sweden last year...local I talked to said doesn't get as cold as it used to be. No more / not much snowfall.

As for the cold...this is likely symptomatic of the GULF STREAM CURRENT failing. That warms Western Europe. Planet overall is warmer, but sections when it does get cold, will get noticeably colder.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Last Pope trailer

www.wnd.com...

there is an uploaded full copy of the movie on YT at the moment....though I bought the DVD. You can stream for cheap.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hurricane Maria

Mexico City quake - smaller than one before...but again...it's the number of events in a given time period since "everything is accelerating"....so time focused we have become... think obsession with records related to time (100 meter dash for example), obsession with time as it relates to sports, or stock traders paying so much attention to time to make lightning fast trades... as just a few examples

more ongoing issue...

concentration of money...more social pyramid... all societies which became social pyramids...collapsed.... pyramid schemes... we could also call this blind focus on money by certain segments...

sexual identity "crisis"....which has resulted in massive pride buildup and anger...rather people wondering... what causes sexual confusion? What causes LGBT? Answer: plastics, EMFs, and pride itself (Which accounts for people in past)...estrogen modifying chemicals..even from plants (like soy for example, but many others). But soy is healthy! ok... whatever....tofu, soy sauce.... soybean oil and soybean vegetarian foods..it is literally everywhere!

behavior modification and health issues from cell towers and wi-fi... and we're so blind people are embracing mini radars - driverless cars and latest cars without a second thought. Aren't police speed radars linked to cancer? Aren't military radars linked to cancer and many other diseases? So..yeah...let's put radars on every car. Smart...really smart.

Of course, wi-fi is mandated in many schools, cell towers are on or right next to school property...we are blind to the maximum... and thanks to Bill Clinton (Who will go down as one of the worst US presidents when folks realize certain things ...worse than what many think of Trump - who often just speaks his mind)...under his watch the Telecommunications Act of 1996 passed...prohibiting people from challenging cell towers on health grounds, etc... never mind his lies..and hypocrisy.

www.parentsforsafetechnology.org...

ignorance is bliss...until it isn't.

edit on 24-9-2017 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2017 by dontneedaname because: add video

edit on 24-9-2017 by dontneedaname because: add basketball video

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join