It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China will take the NWO down...take it down to Chinatown

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
20 would cripple America. ( I'll explain tomorrow.)

But, the other Nation would get it back in return. So, they'd be f'ed up as well.

Rather simple to work out?

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Ofcourse it would cripple the US or any country for that matter but it would not destroy it. But even if they managed to some how nuke 20 or 2000 cities without any warning the US could still strike back. Nuclear missile subs will still strike back even if they whole of the US was wiped out.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Ofcourse it would cripple the US or any country for that matter but it would not destroy it. But even if they managed to some how nuke 20 or 2000 cities without any warning the US could still strike back. Nuclear missile subs will still strike back even if they whole of the US was wiped out.

You are correct.
I am no expert of the matter, but the system fire respone back when it detects a nuke (if i am wrong, can someone correct me).

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
and then it will be water. In Africa, which is already beginning.

Wars for water in Africa
you do know they have worlds largest desert in Africa right.

I hope you meant Canada or some place with alot of fresh water

Why would they fight for water somewhere where they had a lot of water? You're only going to fight over it if it is in short supply....such as Africa.

Both the Pentagon and the Home Office in the UK have identified wars over water as probably the most common for the next 50 years:

www.newscientist.com...
www.ittind.com...
www.pretorianews.co.za...

Back to the point of this thread though, if there is one. As absolutely everyone has a completely different opinion on who the NWO are, which bunch are we talking about who will get their "butts" kicked by China?

People keep talking about chucking nukes at the NWO, but I was under the impression they were some kind of shadowy group who has infiltrated the upper echilons of Western society. Wouldn't nuking these people seem a bit rash? To put it mildly.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   

A few nukes would wipe out a few US cites not the US. Any such action by N Korea or China would destroy most of their country though as they had a few thousand nukes comming back their way.

Anyone that think any country can just shoot a few nukes at the US and not get it back ten fold is misinformed. When it comes WMDs America is stronger then you think.

[edit on 13-2-2005 by ShadowXIX]

We're talking about the NWO. While we are at it, the U.S. can be destroyed with only a few or 5 nukes. It's already divided.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Alaska.
New York.
Los Angeles.
Houston.
Detriot.

I'm fairly sure, if you hit those 5 Cities that'd crippled America's economy.

And kill enough people. Without any money, what hope would any members of the American N.W.O have of doing anything?

That's the point I was trying to get across/ my understanding of the other persons point. (Whoever raised Nuclear Weapons.)

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Alaska.
New York.
Los Angeles.
Houston.
Detriot.

I'm fairly sure, if you hit those 5 Cities that'd crippled America's economy.

Alaska is a City?

You might need to rework this line of reasoning

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asia Minor

We're talking about the NWO. While we are at it, the U.S. can be destroyed with only a few or 5 nukes. It's already divided.

No 5 nukes would destroy 5 cities not the US we have a tad bit more then 5 cities. It might cripple the US economy, but not as bad as the US strike would do to the country that fired those five nukes.

Nothing would make the US more united then a attack like that it wouldn't create any more divide. Just look what happened after 9-11 or after pearl habor. Getting attack by a common enemy doesn't seperate it unites people.

[edit on 15-2-2005 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Meant to type 'Alasken Oil Reserves/Area'

And it might unite a country, but one without money is #ed. (And I never denied the other Country would get the same. I know it would.)

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Why would your root for China. They dont even have a nuclear carrier fleet. I would rather the NWO take over them. It would be fun to fight them on a man to man level though
I hate nukes though they suck

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Last I checked, China's new submarines were able to carry nuclear payloads? How long till they're ready? 6months to a year?

I know one was spoted last year as it was being finished and outfitted.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Meant to type 'Alasken Oil Reserves/Area'

And it might unite a country, but one without money is #ed. (And I never denied the other Country would get the same. I know it would.)

No the country that would be as you so elegantly put it ''dorked'' is the country stupid enough to shoot 5 nukes at the US as they are wiped out. See how well China is doing in the money department after a 1000 US nukes return the favor.

Gee I wonder why Russia didnt just make 5 ICBMs during the cold war if thats all it would take to destroy the US. Seems like alittle over kill to target the US with thousands of nukes and bio weapons if it would only take 5.

A small country like Japan took 2 nukes and is doing just fine if not better now.

[edit on 15-2-2005 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
quote: Originally posted by Asia Minor
America isn't as strong as you think. A few nukes from North Korea or China and they can forget it. Either one can ruin the NWO.

My comments are in relation to that. If you took our America's larger industries, oil, being the biggest it would push the Country back several years.

I mean, how much money would they loose? During that period it would also be possible for the E.U (if it does group together), India, Brazil and Russia to get passed America in military technology. (As they'd need financial help from those nations.)

Just my view on it and as I'm having to repeat again, I never said 'Who ever fired them at America wouldn't be ruined' that was someone else.

I actually acknowledge they'd be messed up as well.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I agree and cant deny any such attack would be a powerful blow. Surely other countries would take advantage of such a weak US economy and surge to super power status.

But we could always rebuild after a attack like that, might take years and it might never be quite the same.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by d3v
Has any empire lasted more than 200 years? Nope

Have any empires lasted less? I'm hard pressed to think of interesting ones that didn't.

The American empire is used to advance the final steps of the New World Order

Are you seriously contending that the NWO has been operating since the time of Rome? Whats 'new' about that?

shadow
Wars for water in Africa

Wars are often fought over scarce resources, salt, oil, before long it will be water rights.

Yeah our planet is only 70% covered

Putrid undrinkable water, yes. Anyone that processes it isn't goingto give it away for free, even when people are dying.

Ofcourse it would cripple the US or any country for that matter but it would not destroy it

I'd think that vaporizing the 20 largest cities in the US would effectively destroy it, at least alter it in any reognizable way. But, of course, nuke retaliation won't be stopped.

No 5 nukes would destroy 5 cities

I'm not sure it would. A nuke doesn't wipe out an entire city. Its destructive, but survivable.

sevastra
Yeah I just can't see China going along with a New Order, they have no reason too

? Why? No one has a reason to become part of the supposed 'NWO'. What exactly is china going to do if the rest of the world becomes a hostil NWO camp? Its ecomomy will fall apart, but it will be destroyed in global thermonuclear war long before that. What good are strategic nukes and sunfire missles when ICBMs are zooming down from American, Russsian, and European silos? Heck pakistani and indian nukes would be used by the NWO too. Not to mention nerve agents, chemical attacks, biotoxins. Heck, China barely controlled SARS, and thats witha totalitarian central administered government?!

asia minor
A few nukes from North Korea or China and they can forget it.

How are a few non global nukes going to do anything to the US, let alone the 'NWO'?

20 would cripple America.

And a thousand nukes would exterminate the chinese people, along with anthrax, imported ebola, mustard gas, the destruction of their rivers and the genetic engineering attacks on all their crops.China can't exterminate the World, which is what it'd have to do to stop the 'NWO' if it actually existed.

infinite
but the system fire respone back when it detects a nuke

I think only the soviets were mad enough to build that. The US nuke armoury is not automated, its just hardened nad protected from an initial strike.

Also, one has to consider, how quickly would the US know of a Chinese strike, and how quickly could they respond? I mean, it woudl depend on how deep your moles were over there, but if the decision was made at the top levels, and there was time, the US, or NWO, woudl quickly launch at the chinese nuke silos and limit their ability to attack.

Heck, if the NWO was planning all this for any lenght of time, they are not goignt o 'reveal' themselves and just sit there, looking stupid. They'd announce their existence by wipping out all the countries that resisted. They'd have control of, say, american and russian nukes and most countries, but not china. No one would know. Then they'd nuke every missle site in china and every city and attack everything that it attackable. After it was over, then they'd let their existence be known.

asia minor
the U.S. can be destroyed with only a few or 5 nukes.

The american people and military are not going to fall apart merely because of a nuke attack. Things will change in the US, but it won't be 'destroyed'.

odium
Without any money

WItha one world government there wouldn't be any need for actual money to get stuff done. The gove woudl have forced labour camps to get resources and forced production plants to make what it needed.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Has anyone ever fathomed the thought that perhaps China is the NWO? All I see here is people saying that the U.S. is the NWO, but with China as a Communist society, I would think they were closer to being the NWO then any other country, for the matter that the billions of people living there already follow the rule of one and a council of superiors. I believe if you glass Beijing, Shanghai, and Hong Kong, you would more then cripple the economy of China, as most industry and economic transactions run through those major areas.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
China is predicted to have the largest economy on earth by 2020 surpassing all....
Thay are currently building up all facets of their military quickly and efficiently, If you think America is powerful, look how stretched and weak the Iraq war has made them look.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Well, if as you say all empires fall, than perhaps the NWO would fall to the power of another empire over time, eh?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Ok 5 nukes would damage there econamy but why would that stop them firing bk invading....You try to bomb the civilian to submission they come back fighting look at Britian during ww2 we got bombed to make us surrender but we fought twice as hard.

You may dent there econemy but then ppl will fight for there country and fredom if provoked.

To cripple the US you would need to take out all of there nuke bunkers and nuke ships and subs to prevent a return nuke attack. This is pratically impossible as they prevent any nation knowing where their nukes are at anyone time (Well except the silos near impossble to move them)

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Even if our country was without money, that doesn't stop the fact that we ALREADY have thousands of nuclear weapons already constructed....so even without money we still have the power to strike back with the weapons that are already made.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join