It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What God and why?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

What god would a person choose and why that particular god

It's an interesting question.

I would probably choose "Heavenly Father".
It's hard to base my decision on the teachings as I think all religions have terrible moral teachings scattered amongst the good ones so my reasoning would be based on the followers.

Mormon's seem happier.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: spidermastermind

That isn't worshiping.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

That is true, but those people behave as if they were worshiping those celebriies or footballists. It's almost the same, but they have their laws how to worship a motorist. It is simple, if someone doesn't worship God, they are going to worship Satan.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: spidermastermind
That is true, but those people behave as if they were worshiping those celebriies or footballists.

Not really.

It's almost the same, but they have their laws how to worship a motorist. It is simple, if someone doesn't worship God, they are going to worship Satan.

No, you don't have to worship anything.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
I think all religions have terrible moral teachings scattered amongst the good ones

Jesus taught Selfless love, non-violence, humility, altruism, peacemaking, justice and knowledge. It was the flawless nature of His teachings that made me realize the authenticity of His life mission

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Why was Jesus so smart compared to others? Millins of people worship this man today. Was he an elite person (like a king) those days? The Bible writes too little information about how he was living an everyday life. I think, the teachings written in anctient books are related to the lifestyle of successful people, and applies to people who were made rich by God. Those people have to say special thanks to God (often in hundreds of pages) . Other teachings written in today's books are not exactly related to Jesus, but everyone praises Jesus for the smartness of the best people today.

I just imagine, that those days people ate each other, and there were lots of illnesses. Did Jesus have a beard?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join