It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to lure Americans into war... Iraq v3 ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I should let the videos speak for themselves...

Today:
( President Trump Participates in a Bilateral Meeting with the Emir of Kuwait )

in 1992:

Deja vu ?

Trumpy just the front, you being duped again Americanistan?
edit on 7/9/2017 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I think the Emir was getting arms while the getting was good, same as the Saudi's as their petro fortunes decline and become scarcely enough to survive. We have turned away from oil at an ever increasing pace. Tesla alone is impacting energy at breakneck speed.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

You are missing the point. The us Government fabricated a false story (full of tears), to convince the American ppl to belive that Saddams Soldiers was invading hospitals, throwing out babies on the dead cold floor, for what ? Here in Scandinavia we were told Saddam needed the incubators to grow BIO weapons. Many believed that, and was scared #less...
But it was all a lie, fabricated in the us, spoken at least 10 times by President George Bush Sr....

G'damn we all fell for it... are we gonna fall for it again ?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

While I'm anti war I realise if you don't take a "tough stance on terrorism" or at least acknowledge the "threat", it's political suicide.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Im not saying its propaganda, directly, but take a look at the "documentaries" that came out after

This is the FIRST Gulf war, 1991 !

Frontline: The Gulf War [ 7hr, US, CNN ]
www.youtube.com...

Gulf war [ 1hr, UK, BBC ]
www.youtube.com...

Operation Iraqi Freedom [ 2 hrs, NBC ]
www.youtube.com...

Every US/UK soldier presented as a hero, a saviour, it gets kinda one-sided and sickening

No Iraqi version... "Winners" write the story again

and its ALL, based on a LIE!

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
25 years ago, same today ?.... No I don't think your statement holds water. I don't believe we will be baited into anything at this juncture....

"How to lure Americans into war... Iraq v3 ?"
edit on 7-9-2017 by Plotus because: add info

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
25 years ago, same today ?.... No I don't think your statement holds water. I don't believe we will be baited into anything at this juncture....

Its not my statement... seriously look at the facts! Its ALL lies!

Will you deny that?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I think it had more to do with Gold as currency and the Federal reserve. The Fed need the idea of another currency squashed. There were other players too like Cheney looking to make a fortune.

Every player that wanted a gold backed currency was eliminated Gadaffe, Venezuela
edit on 7-9-2017 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I think you are on to something

Iraq: Baghdad Moves To Euro (2000)

www.rferl.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Sorry if this is not going in the right direction..

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

It is, pointing out the outrageous lies of the US gov in 1991, and funny enough we believed them in 2003. Are you gonna belive the next lie, or do they have to blow up something bigger to make it convincing ?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen

It is, pointing out the outrageous lies of the US gov in 1991, and funny enough we believed them in 2003. Are you gonna belive the next lie, or do they have to blow up something bigger to make it convincing ?
Does the US lie..... of course, every country lies, to even include the Vatican.

I do believe President Trump is trying to 'Drain the Swamp' kill 'fake news' with his 'Tweets' that can not be manipulated by the media..... I think were trying to move away from a lying as usual administration with Trump however.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

Well maybe for civilians who BOUGHT that BS, WE knew it was because Saudi felt exposed,and the civilians at King Khalid said so.
I just wish Bush would have allowed us to get that 30k from them ,since it was HIS lie we were killing for,the 4th largest Army on the planet was set up in order to break up the middle east.
The think tanks old trick of divide and conquer applied with "Democracy building" as the story.
Kennedy's death was a coup ,the American people have been openly deceived since, by a hierarchy we can't touch.
edit on 8-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
9/11 changed everything.

I believe the post 9/11 American attitude is...arm them all , keep them fighting each other in the middle east so they don`t come back over here.

they removed all the strong dictators in the middle east ( hussien, Kaddafi, etc) to ensure that creating chaos would be easy.it doesn`t matter who was responsible for 9/11 it created the perfect opportunity to destabilize the middle east and keep them killing each other.
it`s almost like the perfect genocide plan,provide them the opportunity and arms to exterminate each other and they will, and we won`t get blamed for it

if they are stupid enough to fall for it, so be it.

the middle east retards have no real agenda they just want to kill people, any people, so why not arm them and keep them busy killing each other?
edit on 8-9-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

You are missing the point. The us Government fabricated a false story (full of tears), to convince the American ppl to belive that Saddams Soldiers was invading hospitals, throwing out babies on the dead cold floor, for what ? Here in Scandinavia we were told Saddam needed the incubators to grow BIO weapons. Many believed that, and was scared #less...
But it was all a lie, fabricated in the us, spoken at least 10 times by President George Bush Sr....

Sorry to be the one to completely burst your hate US government post , but that was the UN

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Sorry to be the one to completely burst your hate US government post , but that was the UN

Actually, it was the public relations firm of Hill & Knowlton that fabricated the lie.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Its political suicide to marry oneself to the truth, and refuse to put it down for any reason.

That is why your political class need replacing with people who would rather have no career at all, than one which is based on lies.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Go ahead, talk out of your rear end some more.

The security services of both Britain and America produced dossiers full of total fabrications, and Bush and Blair were tasked with selling these pamphlets of nonsense to the electorates of both nations, as evidence which ought to suggest we should go to war. Not only did those dossiers prove bugger all, even if their stated "facts" were anything other than the most vast fabrications, but the damned things were a pack of lies, and nothing to do with what was ACTUALLY happening, at all... like, not in the least little bit.

That was a national effort on the part of British and American intelligence, spicing up documents on order to make them an easier sell. Kofi Annan had absolutely nothing to do with that effort.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
At the same time, history and research dives much terrorism is asymmetric reaction to western imperialism. So, it's not being taken "serious" unless both sides are looked at. We create much of the militancy due to our foreign policy.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
LOL.....you cant......we are talking about now 350+ million people who had their President murdered in a Coup de tat.....on tape....could be one of the most clicked topics online ever....and they all still happily live with this......no one has felt the need to fight back.....LMAO....my god what a mess......Cowards.....allowing the people behind the Coup de tat to continue their lives until natural death finds them instead of ripping the country to shreds punishing these monsters.

We dont even know who has been running America since JFK.....its impossible to trust America now...and will remain so until the Coup de tat is remediated and history posesses the truth.
edit on 9-9-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

top topics

join