It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High School makes at least 75 students take blood and urine tests over 1 empty beer can

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

High School makes at least 75 students take blood and urine tests over 1 empty beer can

Sometimes I can't believe what I am reading....unreal!

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
One beer, split, supposedly, 75 ways?

Would that even show up in a test??

Man, this school district would go apoplectic after one view of the parking lot after the football games here... Beer cans are the least of the stuff left behind

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

sledgehammers and walnuts, butterflies on wheels....

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
first don't they sell cups of beer at football games. they did when i was in school. and lots of parents would bring there own in coolers. and sorry but if my kid was there no way in hell you gonna send him to hospital to drug test them because you found an empty bear can that could have been left by an adult attendee or maybe a custodian .
how is this not a fourth amendment rights violation.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Djarums

That is even worse.

Over my dead body would I finance a fishing expedition by the school. Reimburse....lol....

I can't imagine. I wouldn't help erupting in a slew of profanities when told to pony up for a tox screen on my kid to placate a busy body administrator who like to go fishing.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
A football game, huh?

Well, that means outside. Outside means anyone in the area could have gone into the field off hours and left that there when they got done drinking. Could have been dropped by a greenskeeper/maintenance worker. I'm betting that can was there before the game even started.

That school would NOT be testing my children without direct evidence that they'd been drinking and had my explicit permission. I do suspect that parents signed a consent form for the school to do this, but didn't even think to carefully scrutinize the wording or to question what or why.

BS garbage yet again from school districts. Sadly, after seeing some of the things going on my own kid's schools over the years, nothing about this surprises me at all.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I'm not sure a school can legally draw blood without parental consent. If I was a kid in that school I know I wouldn't let them.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join