It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Hurricane Irma Coverage and Tracking

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: eXia7

yea my niece works in Winn Dixie she said it was weird one day they had fights in the aisle, the next day it was like nothing unusual was going on.

When I went to walmart it was chaos.. there was no water, and all the essentials were out of stock. I managed to scavenge some items just in case, but people were in a frenzy when the storm was still over a week out. I thought I'd be smart and try and get my stuff a week before it came this way, but boy was I wrong.

If you aren't a prepper, I'd suggest everybody become one.. because if you think you'll beat everybody to the store before SHTF, you are sadly mistaken. I'm not a hardcore prepper, but as soon as I can get some extra funds, I'm going to start prepping a bit more seriously.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing this very informative video.

It got me to thinking - is this one means by which GAIA is attempting to cool down the ocean temperature?

Again thank you.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
a reply to: carewemust

The Fake news is calling it the most powerful ever recorded but:

Maximum Sustained
Storm Year Winds (mph)
Allen 1980 190
“Labor Day” 1935 185
Gilbert 1988 185
Wilma 2005 185
Irma 2017 185

Hardly the time to call fake news. I get that it should not be shock scare tactics though.

The storm is massive, and should be reported as such. I just wish there were not so much salacious coverage.

Feels like watching ants in an ant farm when it's brothers and sisters in danger.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
Thank you for sharing this very informative video.

It got me to thinking - is this one means by which GAIA is attempting to cool down the ocean temperature?

Again thank you.

Very possible.

For every action, there is a reaction. Weather is the earth's way of balancing. We as humans must understand and respect that.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Maximum Sustained
Storm Year Winds (mph)
Allen 1980 190
“Labor Day” 1935 185
Gilbert 1988 185
Wilma 2005 185
Irma 2017 185

I think they mean its the most powerful ever recorded in the Atlantic. Not the most powerful ever.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Neither is my brother or Aunt. Stay safe out there. Looks like will get hammered but not too bad. Wonder if I should get a generator.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

No.

It's just that every so often prevailing conditions over the Atlantic creates conditions like these where the storms develop in trains and hit constantly. The last time this happened was the year when Wilma hit and that was over a decade ago.

Yes, big storms do bleed off heat, and are one way it happens, but this wasn't caused by climate change ... just like vicious cold snaps aren't. It's all just weather.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Allen was in the Atlantic....I went through it, the rest need to google

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

All those storms were in the Atlantic.Wilma hit Florida. It has a sort of special spot in my mind. My grandmother had the same name, and it was one of the last years she was still alive.
edit on 7-9-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

All those storms were in the Atlantic.Wilma hit Florida. It has a sort of special spot in my mind. My grandmother had the same name, and it was one of the last years she was still alive.

I think they are claiming that because its the only storm to hold 185 mph sustained winds for more than 36 hours.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Excellent! He really crammed in a lot of interesting data and insights into that piece. I'll forgive him for a couple of misspoken words. He needs a network show to display his talents.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
They also have this guy, rather Tim handle this, but if you just like 13News Now's graphic models, here is the 5pm update.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Excellent! He really crammed in a lot of interesting data and insights into that piece. I'll forgive him for a couple of misspoken words. He needs a network show to display his talents.

His previous videos have tons more info in them as well. Their spaghetti models and GFS/EURO models are pretty informative too.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
whoa.. Nuclear waste is near. Get your masks.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7

Maximum Sustained
Storm Year Winds (mph)
Allen 1980 190
“Labor Day” 1935 185
Gilbert 1988 185
Wilma 2005 185
Irma 2017 185

I think they mean its the most powerful ever recorded in the Atlantic. Not the most powerful ever.

24 hour news... they have to come up with something that gets people's attention. I'm sure there's a meaningful number if you take it far enough. This storm is exponentially bigger than any other ever recorded on a Wednesday on the 5th day of the month with a full moon and bull frogs were mating!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hurricane Irma is being discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join