It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Democrats Are Mad About Hillary Clinton’s New Book

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

If you really believe this, you're stupid.

That is your opinion and you are welcome to it.

You are why the country is so divided. Stop being part of the problem.

I am personally the cause of the divide in this country...simply because I have an opinion?

That's interesting.

You don't get to decide how other people think or what's important to them.

Good thing I did not say anything like that. People can decide for themselves what to think and what is important to them.

And I can call it stupid when they make stupid choices.

Get that entitled attitude out of your head. You sound like a spoiled child.

What did I say that indicates I feel entitled to anything?

Sounds to me like you are just pissed-off and making things up off the top of your head.

Do you know what I think is the biggest problem in this country? People cannot control their emotions. Posts like yours is an example of that. You made stuff up and lashed out at me because I hurt your feelings.

I'm not sorry. I don't know if you voted for Trump or not, but if you did...that was stupid. Now if that makes you angry, I don't give a damn. We must be willing to learn from our mistakes, but we cannot do so unless we are willing to admit we made one.

A big, stupid, collective mistake.

edit on 9-9-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Yeah, this is pretty bad.

She lost because she's unlikable and because the leaked emails and the DNC lawsuit and all of this other stuff has proven that the DNC and Hillary and her closest friends are corrupt.

I've always said that the DNC is turning into the Republican light. The only thing they're missing is a few keywords like Abortion and Gun rights. They talk more about the environment and global warming but don't really take it far enough to make any real change.

There needs to be a progressive third party. The Green party almost had it, but they need more money and more candidates adn more support. Sanders dropped the ball when he could have jumped ship over there but instead endorsed clinton.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Sorry if being told you're entitled, spoiled and arrogant offends you, but it's true. You may falsely choose to describe yourself in more refined terms if you like. I didn't make anything up. You talk about emotions, you're very emotional that people have differing views than you. So much so that you pretend anyone who voted for Trump, no matters what their reasons, was stupid with their vote. That's a severely closed-minded view. But god forbid anyone tell you you wasted your vote with your protest vote for someone who had no chance. That can't be, you're too smart for that to be stupid right? Get over yourself.
edit on 9 9 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

Edit: I've got better things to do than try to get through that thick skull of yours, someone else can handle my light work. Most people go through the phase you're in earlier in life, which gives them a chance of growing out of it. I'm afraid there's no hope for you. Shame, that. Here's hoping you find wisdom and learn to open your mind. You can have your little reply so you can sleep tonight telling yourself you were right about everything. God, I hope my ego never gets as fragile as yours.
edit on 9 9 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
The Green party almost had it, but they need more money and more candidates and more support.

They could use a candidate that's not just as corrupt as the people you're complaining about. That fake recount fundraiser was pretty corrupt if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Sorry if being told you're entitled, spoiled and arrogant offends you, but it's true.

I'm not offended at all. I've not posted anything to indicate what you have said. There is no reason to be offended at your fabrications and emotional outbursts.

You may falsely choose to describe yourself in more refined terms if you like. I didn't make anything up.

Ya, you did. There is nothing in my post that can be interpreted as being entitled. You made that up.

You talk about emotions, you're very emotional that people have differing views than you. So much so that you pretend anyone who voted for Trump, no matters what their reasons, was stupid with their vote. That's a severely closed-minded view.

I said is that it was stupid to vote for him. There is no reason to "pretend" anything. I stated it point blank and emotion has nothing to do with it.

But god forbid anyone tell you you wasted your vote with your protest vote for someone who had no chance. That can't be, you're too smart for that to be stupid right? Get over yourself.

I did not cast my vote for someone other than the two major candidates in protest and I never said I did. Again, you are making things up.

Also don't know why you think I believe I am smarter than any of you. I have not posted anything to indicate that. In fact, I think very intelligent people can do stupid things.

What you need to do is get over your emotions, respond only to what I have actually said and stop making things up or misrepresenting what I have said.

We cannot have a conversation if your panties get so easily twisted.

Edit: I've got better things to do than try to get through that thick skull of yours, someone else can handle my light work. Most people go through the phase you're in earlier in life, which gives them a chance of growing out of it. I'm afraid there's no hope for you. Shame, that. Here's hoping you find wisdom and learn to open your mind. You can have your little reply so you can sleep tonight telling yourself you were right about everything. God, I hope my ego never gets as fragile as yours.

See. This is what I mean.

How arrogant of you to post the nonsense that you have and then run away, asking for someone to help you out...while calling it light work. Then you question my wisdom and think I actually care about being right about everything.

It appears you actually are that which you accuse me of being.
edit on 9-9-2017 by introvert because: responding to edit.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: amazing
The Green party almost had it, but they need more money and more candidates and more support.

They could use a candidate that's not just as corrupt as the people you're complaining about. That fake recount fundraiser was pretty corrupt if you ask me.

I don't know. I think Jill Stein was a lot more honest and had a lot more integrity than Clinton or Trump. A lot more transparent. But like I said, they need more support, better candidates and more money.

It doesn't even have to be the green party. The Democratic party should split. If you're progressive or far left, then go progressive and far left. I feel the same way about the Republican party. If your tired of lawyers and wall street bankers, like Cruz, etc. Then go Libertarian or Constitution party all the way.

Both of our current big two are corrupt and have no real agenda except to keep government big and give big corpoations every thing that they ask for.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadingOne

The only comment I have to Bernie supporters is read the facts on Bernie.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: network dude

If you are going to continually claim intellectual superiority

I never said anything of the sort. I simply said a vote for him was a stupid thing to do, as is the excuse of not having any other choice.

Anyone with any logical thinking would blame Bernie and his followers for Trump being elected.

Not only did he split the party, he refused to endorse Hillary (after he lost) -- with any real effort to get his fans to vote for her.

Hillary is absolutely right.

Bernie should have ran as an independent, which he is, and finally put a strain, if not break, on the two-party system.

That I agree with. He's an Independent. He's never been a Democrat. He has no business running as a Democrat.

However, he's never actually accomplished anything either.

Bernie supporters are like Trump supporters.

They're voting for an idea. Who cares if they've ever really accomplished anything politically.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

What in the world is that supposed to mean? Really, what..?

Your vague, strange post makes ZERO sense. It is not an argument for or against anything at all, it is not about anything at all. For some reason you obviously felt the need to respond to my post, it's just too bad that you didn't actually have a single coherent thing to say about any of the points I made.

Thanks for the effort though. Sigh.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Bernie supporters are like Trump supporters.

This tells me a lot about you Annee, you just shot at about 97% of ATS posters.
Makes me wonder why people of your political ideology (Die-hard Hillary supporters) still post on ATS ?

I am serious too, you have 36,000 plus posts, hmmmmm.......

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join