It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Democrats Are Mad About Hillary Clinton’s New Book

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: introvert

If my taxes go down and Obamacare gets gone, then I'll be as pleased as punch with this administration.

Don't know why everyone is hating on Trump when vile-hagfish blood-queen Hillary almost ascended to the throne.

Just because you don't want the blood-queen to take the thrown does not mean you throw the court jester on the throne instead.

That is what we did here.

lay out the options for me. Explain in detail what we should have done.

It appears obvious that there are those that desire an establishment candidate, regardless of the political party.

The establishment is the all important factor and perhaps the source for the hatred towards an outsider like Trump.

What I am actually a little concerned with is the presumed intelligence that is shown by many of the lefties. While I'm sure there are a few who can function at a normal level within society, it just doesn't make sense that all of them are as superior as they seem to act. Especially when the math of "pick one of the two" escapes them.

Assuming you are better than everyone is a dangerous way to live if you are a drooling retard, who has just been placated with participation trophies all your life and the reality just hasn't set in.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It's a dishonest argument when they say that there were more than 2 choices.

Yes, there might have been more than 2 candidates on ballots, but the way the system is now, there are 2 choices.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This is precisely why I voted for Trump. I wish I had a better choice, but I didn't.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Yes. And although I really didn't think Trump had a chance to win, I thought if he did, it would make the smug assholes pucker up to the point where just looking at them would make you burst into uncontrollable laughter. In that regard, He didn't disappoint. But I would have rather had a better option.

It's as if they all got TPS

edit on 8-9-2017 by network dude because: added joke to amuse myself.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I know some people that this was their main motivation. They didn't really like either candidate, but they just wanted to send a message to the establishment that this is how bad they #ed up, this is how pissed the general public is, that we would elect Donald Trump President just to keep another establishment scumbag out of office.

It also takes an understanding that no matter how bad you think Trump is, there's only so much damage the President can do. The President isn't all powerful. Congress keeps him in check. This is why I honestly would've rather seen Sanders in office over HIllary. Congress wouldn't have went along with some of Sanders's crazier ideas.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Sorry, I keep forgetting how superior you lefties are to us.

I can only speak for myself and how I see things. If you wish to extrapolate that to be an indication of the Left in general, that's on you and not my problem.

My question must have been written in the wrong language. See, the left offered one choice, Hillary, and the right offered one choice, Trump. So given that those were the to viable options, what should we who didn't vote for Hillary have done? Please explain as if you were speaking to an inferior being, as it may make you more comfortable in your delivery.

This is exactly what I am talking about. There were more viable candidates than just those two. There were also many other choices in the primary. Trump should have never been the pick for the party, let alone the presidency itself.

Like I said, heads firmly planted in asses.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Sorry, I keep forgetting how superior you lefties are to us.

I can only speak for myself and how I see things. If you wish to extrapolate that to be an indication of the Left in general, that's on you and not my problem.

My question must have been written in the wrong language. See, the left offered one choice, Hillary, and the right offered one choice, Trump. So given that those were the to viable options, what should we who didn't vote for Hillary have done? Please explain as if you were speaking to an inferior being, as it may make you more comfortable in your delivery.

This is exactly what I am talking about. There were more viable candidates than just those two. There were also many other choices in the primary. Trump should have never been the pick for the party, let alone the presidency itself.

Like I said, heads firmly planted in asses.

then why didn't you do something about it when you have a chance?

I think more and more that it's likely this is all your fault. With superior intellect comes great responsibilities.
Man up, or step away.

eta:
so what I hear you saying is if I would have voted for Jill Stein, none of this would be happening?
who is it that has their head up their ass again?
edit on 8-9-2017 by network dude because: sometimes even poeple who think they are smart realize they are dumbasses....or not.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

then why didn't you do something about it when you have a chance? I think more and more that it's likely this is all your fault. With superior intellect comes great responsibilities. Man up, or step away.

How is this my fault? I didn't vote for Trump. I didn't vote for Hillary either.

I don't fall for the "lesser of two evils" nonsense.

There were other options and a vote for either Trump or Hillary was a vote for the establishment.

eta: so what I hear you saying is if I would have voted for Jill Stein, none of this would be happening? who is it that has their head up their ass again?

That is not what I said. What I did say is that a vote for Trump was stupid.

Plain and simple.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Trump should have never been the pick for the party...

Unfortunately for you, the Republican party leadership doesn't pick the candidate. Shame the same couldn't be said for the D primary.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Jill Stein

Did anyone sue her for that fake recount scam yet?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
When does she admit her loss, was HER fault?

Oh, never.

you get that many stars, and you arrive at that conclusion without having even read the book.....hey, post something about pizzagate.....that piece of B.S. will get you more stars....oh and BENGHAZI, BENGHAZI, BENGHAZI!!!!!....

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

It's a dishonest argument when they say that there were more than 2 choices.

Yes, there might have been more than 2 candidates on ballots, but the way the system is now, there are 2 choices.

I know, and you'll notice who often tells you that there are more than two choices ... all the usual suspects who were backing Hillary although there were a few who just hate the system entirely.

Ultimately, the way I see it, there are really only two ways to bring the system as it stands down:

1. Armed revolution.

2. Revolution from within.

To me, a lot of this swamp stuff looks a lot like revolution from within.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Don't forget that the Dem party and the DNC actually helped Trump become the Rep nominee by colluding with the MSM in their "Pied Piper" strategy that backfired in such a spectacular way.

(Not sure if WikiLeaks links are allowed here on ATS but the Podesta emails showed very clearly the collusion between DNC and "news" outlets like CNN, WaPo, NYT, Huffington Post, etc. and their "journalists".)

Anyway, here is an article about the DNC "Pied Piper" strategy that ultimately failed because Hillary was such a truly awful and disliked candidate, I assume Politico is an accepted source:

www.politico.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Bottom line, it was just as important to see Hillary lose as it was to see Trump win.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

She is extremely dangerous.

She is soliciting PAC money as we speak.

She isn't done with her destroying.

She is a bitter loser.

I predict Hillary will be her own undoing. I saw a brief clip of her last night promoting her expose/book.

It was obvious she was 10 miles high on something.

She will not be able to hide her addiction to some meds, on her extended money raising book tour.

JMOHO...

Des

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

She is extremely dangerous.

She is soliciting PAC money as we speak.

She isn't done with her destroying.

She is a bitter loser.

I predict Hillary will be her own undoing. I saw a brief clip of her last night promoting her expose/book.

It was obvious she was 10 miles high on something.

She will not be able to hide her addiction to some meds, on her extended money raising book tour.

JMOHO...

Des

Sounds like the tour should be named,

Hillary: The Addiction Funding Tour

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

If you are going to continually claim intellectual superiority, then it's kind of hard to not ask you how with all them smarts, you don't seem to have a clue how to get a likable candidate to vote for. If you are so delusional that you favor a third party vote as a viable option to something other than throw your vote away so you don't have to admit you voted for the criminal instead of the idiot, then it's time to do a bit of inward reflection.

And likely this won't register yet again, but if the left continues with the misguided thinking that they are somehow smarter than anyone on the other side, your party will continue to be pushed into the slimy part of the fridge. Talking down to others isn't the way to promote anything other than disdain. I have a crazy idea that there are smart folks on both sides and may even be a few low IQ holders on the left. Perhaps even on this very site.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Thank you for keeping the boards up to date with the latest celebrity gossip going on around Washington these days, gossip is a very important issue and arguing over it will solve so many of our problems for sure.

Again, thank you for letting us know every time Hillary stubs her toe or sneezes in the wrong direction, those are really important topics.

You didn't have to click. So you must care at least a little bit about what she's up to. otherwise, you could still be cruising the religious portion of the ATS forums.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

If you are going to continually claim intellectual superiority

I never said anything of the sort. I simply said a vote for him was a stupid thing to do, as is the excuse of not having any other choice.

I think the problem here is your own feelings of inferiority.

then it's kind of hard to not ask you how with all them smarts, you don't seem to have a clue how to get a likable candidate to vote for.

That's not my problem. There were other candidates that were "likeable". Problem is, they didn't have an R or D next to their name, so they were not even considered by most.

If you are so delusional that you favor a third party vote as a viable option to something other than throw your vote away so you don't have to admit you voted for the criminal instead of the idiot, then it's time to do a bit of inward reflection.

And this is why we will never get past the two-party paradigm when people such as yourself will not consider a vote for anyone other than R and D.

And likely this won't register yet again, but if the left continues with the misguided thinking that they are somehow smarter than anyone on the other side, your party will continue to be pushed into the slimy part of the fridge.

My party?

I'm not a Democrat and I did not say I was smarter than you. Again, your feelings are getting in the way of the clear words I am posting.

You very well could be very intelligent and voted for Trump. It may have been a stupid thing to do, but that doesn't mean your stupid.

Talking down to others isn't the way to promote anything other than disdain. I have a crazy idea that there are smart folks on both sides and may even be a few low IQ holders on the left. Perhaps even on this very site.

I'm not talking down to you. I'm telling you I think your choice was a stupid one.

If you feel remorse or intellectual inferiority because of that, oh well. We should learn from our mistakes.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

If you are going to continually claim intellectual superiority

I never said anything of the sort. I simply said a vote for him was a stupid thing to do, as is the excuse of not having any other choice.

Anyone with any logical thinking would blame Bernie and his followers for Trump being elected.

Not only did he split the party, he refused to endorse Hillary (after he lost) -- with any real effort to get his fans to vote for her.

Hillary is absolutely right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join