It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Democrats Are Mad About Hillary Clinton’s New Book

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Jefferton
When does she admit her loss, was HER fault?

Oh, never.

To be fair, Hillary did say in her book, that it was her fault she was not tougher on James Comey.

Well that's rich! She was a presidential candidate, not Comey's boss. How exactly could she have been tougher? Perhaps through intimidation and dirty deals?

She had Bill make a deal with Lying Loretta Lynch and Loretta told Comey what to do. Four days after that tarmac meeting, Hilly announced that Lynch would be her AG.

That's right! I forgot about that. It sure wold make interesting reading if she put it in her book.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Another book deal to add to her and Bill's millions. Like she really needed to write a book! All these self-serving politicians will do anything to cash in on their notoriety.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Jefferton
When does she admit her loss, was HER fault?

Oh, never.

To be fair, Hillary did say in her book, that it was her fault she was not tougher on James Comey.

So the strong woman thing was a facade? She also said she felt intimidated by Trump during the debate, despite them trying to present her as some hardass who doesn't get intimidated.

Like when Kathy Griffin held her press conference trying to sound like a strong woman, how Trump wouldn't break her, then started crying and said he broke her?

I've met actual strong women. The Dems should embrace some instead of trying to prop up pretend ones. As long as you front women who are built around false victim cards like the mythical pay gap, you'll never accomplish any real gains for women. For christ's sakes, women outnumber men in this country. The only ones who can really hold you back are yourselves.
edit on 7 9 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That left "Giggles".

That was not your only option.

I haven't stopped laughing at you lot since November.

Obamacare still in place.

Your taxes, haven't changed.

I don't have the power to change any of that. Why are you laughing at my "lot".

Laugh at the jester that can't seem to get the job done.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

*shrugs*

It hasn't been a year yet. By my calculations, Trump has a little time left.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think she's now blaming Russians for doing something horrible with FaceBook, which caused her campaign to lose steam.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

*shrugs*

It hasn't been a year yet. By my calculations, Trump has a little time left.

I hope he can pull something off in that time. I'd hate to see you regret your decision.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

You know, I think I'll survive.

In my book, "Why Jesus Voted For Trump", I talk about the era after Trump. I call that chapter, "The Road Warrior" and support mohawks.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

You know, I think I'll survive.

In my book, "Why Jesus Voted For Trump", I talk about the era after Trump. I call that chapter, "The Road Warrior" and support mohawks.

That's absurd.

If he's in this country, he's an illegal alien.

Jesus can't vote...unless he voted for Hillary.

Get it together man.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
If she keeps this up, eventually, Clinton will be writing books about how a little old lady in Podunk Junction Ohio named Mabel Billingham was at fault for her loss because she didn't make the cinnamon rolls to lure in the voters or something.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: DBCowboy

That left "Giggles".

That was not your only option.

I haven't stopped laughing at you lot since November.

Obamacare still in place.

Your taxes, haven't changed.

I don't have the power to change any of that. Why are you laughing at my "lot".

Laugh at the jester that can't seem to get the job done.

Actually, he seems to be much more able to compromise than Obama. When Mitch was whining that Trump expected Congress to move "too fast" and the GOP continued to move slowly, Trump moved with the Dems to the outrage of the GOP.
If you consider what Trump has been doing, it is to light a fire under the Congress. Trump is giving the Congress 6 months to come up with a new version of DACA. If he doesn't impose deadlines in public, they will take decades to do something.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Actually, he seems to be much more able to compromise than Obama.

Really? The ACA is the product of a compromise Obama made.

When Mitch was whining that Trump expected Congress to move "too fast" and the GOP continued to move slowly, Trump moved with the Dems to the outrage of the GOP. If you consider what Trump has been doing, it is to light a fire under the Congress. Trump is giving the Congress 6 months to come up with a new version of DACA. If he doesn't impose deadlines in public, they will take decades to do something.

That's an interesting point. One to consider.

Though, the example/standard Trump set in the direction it should go is not admirable.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

It's known as "money laundering". You write a book that nobody cares about, tour at book signings, and then charge big $$$ for personal appearances and dinners with the author. That money coming in is not for the book. Oh no, it is payola for her keeping her trap shut about all the dirt she has in her head on every big name.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

a reply to: pteridine

Actually, he seems to be much more able to compromise than Obama.

Really? The ACA is the product of a compromise Obama made.

When Mitch was whining that Trump expected Congress to move "too fast" and the GOP continued to move slowly, Trump moved with the Dems to the outrage of the GOP. If you consider what Trump has been doing, it is to light a fire under the Congress. Trump is giving the Congress 6 months to come up with a new version of DACA. If he doesn't impose deadlines in public, they will take decades to do something.

That's an interesting point. One to consider.

Though, the example/standard Trump set in the direction it should go is not admirable.

The direction Trump sets is inconsequential. Congress may go a different way just to spite him. What will happen is a resolution of the issue by a law.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaileena

If my taxes go down and Obamacare gets gone, then I'll be as pleased as punch with this administration.

Don't know why everyone is hating on Trump when vile-hagfish blood-queen Hillary almost ascended to the throne.

I could come up with a worse description of Trump. You do have a colorful vocabulary, though.lots of IFs there, the tax plan isn't clear. IF Obamacare 'gets gone' many will be without insurance...your rate will go up.

All of these IFs.....

My rate will go UP? It couldn't go any higher than it did already. Bronze plan cheapest crap insurance I can get... $800/month and $10,000 deductible... and fines if I don't buy that crap!

Many Republicans claim to be against abortions... well, ACA is an abortion...

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

If my taxes go down and Obamacare gets gone, then I'll be as pleased as punch with this administration.

Don't know why everyone is hating on Trump when vile-hagfish blood-queen Hillary almost ascended to the throne.

Just because you don't want the blood-queen to take the thrown does not mean you throw the court jester on the throne instead.

That is what we did here.

lay out the options for me. Explain in detail what we should have done.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Just because you don't want the blood-queen to take the thrown does not mean you throw the court jester on the throne instead.

It does not matter how many options I could potentially explain to you until you and others reach around and swiftly pull your heads out of your asses.

At what point did it become reasonable to think Trump was an acceptable candidate for the president?

Seriously.

Hillary was a crap candidate, but to think Trump was a good alternative is simply stupid.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Another useless partisan thread from xuen for easy stars and flags? Color me shocked.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

It does not matter how many options I could potentially explain to you until you and others reach around and swiftly pull your heads out of your asses.

At what point did it become reasonable to think Trump was an acceptable candidate for the president?

Seriously.

Hillary was a crap candidate, but to think Trump was a good alternative is simply stupid.

Sorry, I keep forgetting how superior you lefties are to us. My question must have been written in the wrong language. See, the left offered one choice, Hillary, and the right offered one choice, Trump. So given that those were the to viable options, what should we who didn't vote for Hillary have done? Please explain as if you were speaking to an inferior being, as it may make you more comfortable in your delivery.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

It appears obvious that there are those that desire an establishment candidate, regardless of the political party.

The establishment is the all important factor and perhaps the source for the hatred towards an outsider like Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join