It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Democrats Are Mad About Hillary Clinton’s New Book

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

What do your "talking points" usually boil down to? Trump is right/wrong! And we're going to argue until we're blue in the face!

So yeah, same talking points over and over.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

A quick look at my thread/post history will show you that I'm much, much more than politics

This isn't about you or me though, enjoy your day!

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Jefferton
When does she admit her loss, was HER fault?

Oh, never.

To be fair, Hillary did say in her book, that it was her fault she was not tougher on James Comey.

Well that's rich! She was a presidential candidate, not Comey's boss. How exactly could she have been tougher? Perhaps through intimidation and dirty deals?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Slick Willy play the saxophone on the Johnny Carson show and western civilization jumped off the cliffa reply to: Involutionist

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
If my taxes go down and Obamacare gets gone, then I'll be as pleased as punch with this administration.

Don't know why everyone is hating on Trump when vile-hagfish blood-queen Hillary almost ascended to the throne.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Jefferton
When does she admit her loss, was HER fault?

Oh, never.

To be fair, Hillary did say in her book, that it was her fault she was not tougher on James Comey.

Well that's rich! She was a presidential candidate, not Comey's boss. How exactly could she have been tougher? Perhaps through intimidation and dirty deals?

She had Bill make a deal with Lying Loretta Lynch and Loretta told Comey what to do. Four days after that tarmac meeting, Hilly announced that Lynch would be her AG.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If my taxes go down and Obamacare gets gone, then I'll be as pleased as punch with this administration.

Don't know why everyone is hating on Trump when vile-hagfish blood-queen Hillary almost ascended to the throne.

Just because you don't want the blood-queen to take the thrown does not mean you throw the court jester on the throne instead.

That is what we did here.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She should do what Mike did

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Perfect!

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I read the book. I'm not mad. Many Dems are divided on the 'Bernie' issue'. She has some cause to be mad. Some Dems think he took attention away. Some Dems stayed home, being sure she would win. Most of the blame lies with her campaign and where they campaigned. It's simple and in retrospect, I am a little mad at HER.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I could come up with a worse description of Trump. You do have a colorful vocabulary, though.lots of IFs there, the tax plan isn't clear. IF Obamacare 'gets gone' many will be without insurance...your rate will go up.

All of these IFs.....
edit on 7-9-2017 by Kaileena because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2017 by Kaileena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Just because you don't want the blood-queen to take the thrown does not mean you throw the court jester on the throne instead.

I'll regret it if my taxes don't go down and Obamacare is still in place.

In the mean time, I'll just enjoy watching the "court jester haters" dance.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaileena

Life is all about the "ifs".

*shrug*

My approach is simple.

I will always go for the candidate who stands for more freedoms rather than less.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

That's the point. You don't elect the court jester if you actually want something to get done, like lower taxes and such. You hire someone qualified to work on such issues.

The court jester is qualified to entertain, make jokes and such.

We're sure laughing now, aren't we?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

We sure are, but not at Trump. Seems like 2 different comedies are playing at the same time.

Enjoy the show!

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

That's the point. You don't elect the court jester if you actually want something to get done, like lower taxes and such. You hire someone qualified to work on such issues.

Hillary wanted to raise taxes.

Johnson's running mate endorsed Hillary.

The Green Party chick was nuts.

That left "Giggles".

The court jester is qualified to entertain, make jokes and such.

I haven't stopped laughing at you lot since November.

edit on 7-9-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Life is all about the "ifs".

*shrug*

My approach is simple.

I will always go for the candidate who stands for more freedoms rather than less.

Well, then your mistake is obvious.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I know, 'cause everyone is so much smarter and always right.

*sigh*

If I get angry, I'll take it out on a statue.

It'll make me feel better.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
well here she was with her famous "deplorables" statement ....
(whiskey voice gets loud !!)

Hillary Clinton told an audience of donors Friday night that half of Donald Trump's supporters fall into "the basket of deplorables," meaning people who were racist, sexist, homophobic or xenophobic.

Good work Hillary !!

edit on Sep-07-2017 by xuenchen because: bushels

edit on Sep-07-2017 by xuenchen because: gifted

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join