It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F... E.U.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty
I would love to know any Europhiles opinions on Junkers State of the Union speech today!

Well here's one British businessman opinion on Brexit and he doesn't agree that

it is the UK that will suffer .....

www.westmonster.com...

Neither does he think walking away would be a bad thing

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

I would love to know any Europhiles opinions on Junkers State of the Union speech today!

Here's just two things you Europeans have got coming to you... without any vote or say what so ever!

A European army by 2025 and individual countries won't have the ability to stop the EU from declaring war with another country because you will be losing your veto on defence matters. Personally I find this rather scary!

Hmmn.... I wonder....Is that the reason for Merkel's open invitation to immigrants?

Everyone's been commenting on the number of able bodied men among

the influx of immigrants and she's been insisting all countries take their share

without reservation .... ready made manpower for an EU army

You may have really hit on something there.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Surprised the EU isn't a massive topic here on ATS.
After all, the EU is a massive open conspiracy.

They have been conspiring for decades to create this United States of Europe. They are almost there and now openly omit it, it's just a shame the vast majority of people won't even listen to his speech. The media can't be relied upon as they would rather focus on Junckers unhelpful 'you will regret it' quote.

He has literally just given his vision for the EU and it's exactly what most of us Brexiteers were afraid of.
A bigger and more powerful union, taking yet more democratic policy making away from the member states and into the hands of unelected fascists who most people haven't even heard of. You couldn't make this up.

The worst part is that the people of Europe will not even get a say or vote on the matter.
I honestly think we will see civil war across Europe in the future.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I see the anti EU ignorance is flowing freely. Why do some of you insist on living your life in ignorance? What happens when you no longer have the EU boogie man to blame for everything. Do yourself a favour and at least learn the truth before stating your opinions.

I got to the bottom of page 1 and every single anti EU post was factually incorrect.

Jesus H Christ why do you want to live your lives in ignorance (unless your pension is linked to the share price of the Daily Mail!!!!).

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad
I see the anti EU ignorance is flowing freely. Why do some of you insist on living your life in ignorance? What happens when you no longer have the EU boogie man to blame for everything. Do yourself a favour and at least learn the truth before stating your opinions.

I got to the bottom of page 1 and every single anti EU post was factually incorrect.

Jesus H Christ why do you want to live your lives in ignorance (unless your pension is linked to the share price of the Daily Mail!!!!).

Why don't you make them aware of their mistakes, preferably with evidence, rather than an unhelpful rant?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Well, I posted twice on page 1 and my posts were not anti-EU. Feel free to correct anything that you think was incorrect.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

Which comments were factually incorrect?
I think you're just in a grump because we're leaving the EU and you can't stop it lol

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Why don't you make them aware of their mistakes, preferably with evidence, rather than an unhelpful rant?

You could post all the evidence you want they still wont listen to it. They are beyond help. Easily lead and seriously lacking in common sense is my guess.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Says him easily led by any pro EU or anti UK propaganda spouted by the SNP

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TJames
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Says him easily led by any pro EU or anti UK propaganda spouted by the SNP

The SNP dont need propaganda, Westminster does the job just fine. Scotland will one day be independent of London rule, That is a fact. It's inevitable. Unfortunately it'll be after every ounce of our assets have been plundered and squandered by london.
edit on 15-9-2017 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Show one single example of a great union or empire that works... where people aren't miserable or the division between rich and poor isn't immense....just one example.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
The 'remainers' all seem to be blaming brexit on those who voted leave, when their anger/annoyance/frustration ought to be directed at those who didn't vote at all and didn't give rat's poont whether we leave or remain.

There are many, many people in this country who feel politics has turned into something that's only about money-making and from their perspective it takes priority over the well-being of citizens and even all of society. The majority of citizens don't have any money, but all politicians have hoards of it and have less than nothing in common with ordinary people. It's like they speak a different language to us.

Regular folk just want decent hospitals and maintained infrastructure, park/leisure areas, and basically just a steady life with time to enjoy family and a happy work/life balance. And we're happy to contribute generous taxes in order to provide these. We just want to work to live, not live to work.

Instead we've got a political system that's obsessed with forcing everyone to work for as little as possible in the most insecure and worst jobs available. It will even pay for childcare to force new mothers to work crap jobs and hand over their infants to complete strangers to care for, without a care or thought for the special mother/baby bond or what effect that might have on the natural development of the children. These children are our next generation of leaders, the future of mankind, and our money-obsessed politics doesn't give a sh!te how these kids and society might turn out at the end of it, as long as they themselves are wallowing in their hoarded, unearned, unproductive wealth.

What makes me laugh is how austerity, which we were told was meant to save money to pay off debts and put us in the black, has instead managed to triple the debt and busted down our credit-rating. What's all that about then? What happened? We were conned again, that's what happened. And they insist more austerity will fix things. Bah.

And then there's this 'right to free movement and residency' for all EU citizens, which in reality saw a mass exodus of unskilled people from the poor eastern member nations to the western ones. They have the right to just turn up in any member nation destitute with no plans, no home, no job, no money, and those nations are forced to take them in and provide for them even when they have nothing, and no skills either to offer our society in return. What the many disadvantaged poor people in western nations don't need is hundreds of thousands more poor people to compete with for poverty and housing etc.

What is there for them to stay in the EU for, more of this? Because for people who actually are living at ground level this is their experience, their reality.

The world has gone tits-up because politics is about only money and nothing else. People are considered as disposable tools put on this Earth to procure more wealth for already wealthy people, and are treated as such.

The political world is filthy. And filthy rich. Full of professional con-men.

edit on 15-9-2017 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
The SNP dont need propaganda, Westminster does the job just fine. Scotland will one day be independent of London rule, That is a fact. It's inevitable. Unfortunately it'll be after every ounce of our assets have been plundered and squandered by london.

How's that second referendum going for ya? While the majority of voting Scot's wanna remain in the UK I guess you can carry on dreaming lol
I thought the majority Scots voting to remain in the EU was enough to prompt a new vote to leave the UK? What happened, did Sturgeon # out?
Lmao though the Scotland issue is like a bad sitcom story.
edit on 15-9-2017 by TJames because: typing mistake

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

You could post all the evidence you want they still wont listen to it. They are beyond help. Easily lead and seriously lacking in common sense is my guess.

More like you won't post any evidence because you do not have any. Just BS and insults.

Just listen to Junckers one hour State of the Union speech from a few days ago. He say's it loudly and clearly. They will be following their path of ever closer and expanding union. Member states will have to compromise by losing their veto's, have to adopt the Euro (except for two countries) and will have to accept the EU's refugee program. It's all going to happen.

Why don't you wake up and smell the coffee, it's just like the Soviet Union all over again!
edit on 83050bAmerica/ChicagoFri, 15 Sep 2017 15:50:15 -05003017 by 83Liberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

More like you won't post any evidence because you do not have any. Just BS and insults.

It seems that way as the member appears to have shied away from this thread now.

ETA
Similar to Sturgeon giving it large that IndyRef2 would happen if Scots voted to stay in the EU, but #ted out and gone all quiet when she realised most Scots want to stay in the UK. Lmao.
edit on 16-9-2017 by TJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TJames

It seems that way as the member appears to have shied away from this thread now.

ETA
Similar to Sturgeon giving it large that IndyRef2 would happen if Scots voted to stay in the EU, but #ted out and gone all quiet when she realised most Scots want to stay in the UK. Lmao.

Yep that's fallen flat on it's face.
Just like all the other scare-mongering stories the remain camp used.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Just like all the other scare-mongering stories the remain camp used.

They're still giving it the scary sky is gonna fall thing, even here on ATS from a few angry members.
Oh we're doomed, you are stupid to want this blah blah blah, based on little hard facts, just their own fear.
I'm looking forward to Britain bouncing back as a confident sovereign nation.
...and before any remainers come in arguing sovereignty I personally define it as the ultimate court on the land being in the land, and the ultimate legislators of the land being in the land.

Remainers disagree as much as you like but that is the main reason I voted leave, and I will face the consequences regardless if it involves short to medium term challenges.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The EU is again going through a mindtrip of insanity and arrogance while their terrorists are getting wiped from Syria and the rest of the world. Meanwhile EU so-called leader are now into insanity mode, praising the "Economic Recovery" that is showing its signs "Abundantly"
Not even South Park can match them

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join